10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Why we gotta lose Trixie?
    What are we doing?

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    So I found another beautifully designed OC that isn't mine...

...but the only two drawings of her are R34.

._.

If you have to know one thing about me, it's that I virtually always take everything seriously.
    And that's why you have people like me who take very few things seriously :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    What are we doing?
    Aryd's gonna stop being Trixie!

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't look like anything is happening

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Look good? Where? When?
    I started to like Trixie more, something broke the wall in my heart.

Watching Voyboy play top lane, hoping the process of osmosis works on me.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    I started to like Trixie more, something broke the wall in my heart.
    I'm so disapointed in you. But atleast you aren't like Gar who like her more than Luna..

Deleted
    If you have to know one thing about me, it's that I virtually always take everything seriously.
    I would be really surprised if you managed to take TF2 seriously. Quite often on the server I go on there are people actually shouting out to not cap the objective. There's next to no reason to care about whether the team wins or not.

Aryd's gonna stop being Trixie!
    I never said that, I was just making an avatar to pass time.

Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    But Trixie even looks good, when she just opens something.
    [IMG]http://denver.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw2376-4dbed27f47b862d92deaf83a1d0d652c.gif[/IG]
    Well, Trixie didn't look good as a lamia. I doubt even she could make the pony crab thing work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Doesn't look like anything is happening
    Sorry. Saw your reply, but...I don't really have anything to add to it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    I would be really surprised if you managed to take TF2 seriously. Quite often on the server I go on there are people actually shouting out to not cap the objective. There's next to no reason to care about whether the team wins or not.
    If someone talks in TF2, and I can hear it's like a 12 year old child, I focus all of my energy into annoying him for the rest of the game.

TF2 really brings people together <3 i can't even feel bad about it, i have way too much fun when i do it

10+ Year Old Account
    That awkward feeling when the first time you hear a song, it's in a mashup...

...But then suddenly you hear the original song and it just sounds empty.

I take pretty much everything seriously, TF2 included. I'm hypercompetitive by nature; anything that involves legitimately pitting my performance against someone else is immediately taken seriously. TF2, CS:GO, LoL, Dota 2, Melee (not Brawl).

Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    If someone talks in TF2, and I can hear it's like a 12 year old child, I focus all of my energy into annoying him for the rest of the game.

TF2 really brings people together <3 i can't even feel bad about it, i have way too much fun when i do it
    I can't have fun being a dick to people. Doesn't matter who, it's just not fun to me.

10+ Year Old Account

I never said that, I was just making an avatar to pass time.

Well, Trixie didn't look good as a lamia. I doubt even she could make the pony crab thing work.
    Oh okay then.

Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    Is that why nobody helped me cap those few times? I think I capped it 3 times in a row, with like 3 or more people on my head.
    To be honest, I usually play seriously but I don't care if we win or lose. It's not a game that gives you bonuses for winning really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. Immersion for one part, to feel like you are this character on this world doing your own thing.
    Maybe that's another reason why I don't understand RP.

But on the other part, you don't need to be immersed into a world to enjoy looking pretty.
    Actually, too much freedom can kill the immersion by allowing people to look too silly.
    Hello, Dota 2. I fully understand this part.

I like having the progression of the game show on your character's look by unlocking more features, hats, armor, costumes, ect ect... Also gives you small goals on the game. Collecting mounts, I guess?
    Doesn't raid progression (or your arena/BG rating if you're a PvP guy) cover the goals/motivation part?

I felt like a weight pulling you down when playing with you, and I wasn't interested enough to play it by myself.
    I guess we didn't click, not saying they are bad, I can sense its quality despite not enjoying it much.
    I can understand the other parts, but you weren't pulling me down at all. And even if it was true, the two of us only ever played bots so it didn't matter.

I guess you just didn't find the experience fun, which is understandable.

It is the perfect example of what I was trying to say, good enough customization but also backed up with good gameplay. I think Champion's Online and that other one that recently died blew DCUO off the water with character creation, but the games themselves were very lacking on gameplay, so bad that I just didn't care about the story or the characters I made, so I uninstalled them.

I think I got a little burned out of DCUO, and not having my Naga makes it unplayable.

Spore was terribly lacking on the gameplay, but I spend weeks on the character creator alone. Dark spore was slightly better, but yeah, it got boring way too fast. They were more like an avatar simulators.
    Yeah, I understand all of this a bit more now. Thanks for the explanation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh okay then.
    Much relieved, eh FG?

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    Now you two get bonding, I incest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Much relieved, eh FG?
    Very much so!

---------- Post added 2013-02-23 at 06:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    You mean the spa ponies?

Deleted
    That awkward feeling when the first time you hear a song, it's in a mashup...

[video=youtube;PvwxfcS-CW0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvwxfcS-CW0[d/video]

...But then suddenly you hear the original song and it just sounds empty.

[video=youtube;CSJXle3LP_Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSJXle3LP_Q[d/video]

I take pretty much everything seriously, TF2 included. I'm hypercompetitive by nature; anything that involves legitimately pitting my performance against someone else is immediately taken seriously. TF2, CS:GO, LoL, Dota 2, Melee (not Brawl).

I can't have fun being a dick to people. Doesn't matter who, it's just not fun to me.
    Aww, I like Korn

Also, it's not as much being a dick as it is teasing them - Believe me, if we ever play TF2 together, I will do the same to you :P I'm really good at kill-stealing <3

---------- Post added 2013-02-24 at 03:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    When they said that I laughed so extremely hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, it's not as much being a dick as it is teasing them - Believe me, if we ever play TF2 together, I will do the same to you :P I'm really good at kill-stealing <3
    Some people find teasing in that manner to be almost equally as annoying, regardless of who does it, so beware.

Deleted
    Is that why nobody helped me cap those few times? I think I capped it 3 times in a row, with like 3 or more people on my head.
    Exactly. I thought you knew.

Well, unless your whole team is falling behind and getting killed at the gates then you can't really blame anyone else should you die, so it shouldn't be too much of an issue to play with people.

It is always a 12 year old or they are speaking in a different language, no exceptions.
    Although there is one guy who managed to entertain for hours upon end, I ended up friend listing him and actually ended up talking myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    To be honest, I usually play seriously but I don't care if we win or lose. It's not a game that gives you bonuses for winning really.
    We should have another duel, yes?

Oh okay then.
    Trixie will never leave, maybe occasionally switching to human Trixie though.