Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    You mean the spa ponies?
    Twily and Cadence Notevilgoodpony.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    We should have another duel, yes?
    Don't mind. No matter how much I play shooters I will forever be a terrible aimer though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'm resubbing. No real point in putting it off forever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    Some people find teasing in that manner to be almost equally as annoying, regardless of who does it, so beware.
    I can't help but feel that people that get annoyed when I run into the whole enemy team only to KS one kill and die while singing disney songs on skype is the same people that call me a racist for making a racist joke.

Meh. I guess most people don't like it, but I guess that's why I don't get along with most people...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I can't help but feel that people that get annoyed when I run into the whole enemy team only to KS one kill and die while singing disney songs on skype is the same people that call me a racist for making a racist joke.
    Not at all. I don't mind jokes of any type and I actually dislike people who get offended by any so-called 'inappropriate jokes', and yet I am still annoyed by such things.

Deleted

going to sleep! =3

nighty night all! \o/

*cuddles*

10+ Year Old Account
    Tonight shall be spent in vent as my friend reads bad fanfictions to old guildies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    Yeah. Just handing everything to the player diminishes its value. Combining that with rewards to make your character look pretty brings even more enjoyment to the completion of these.
    Which is funny because WoW is one of those rare times where the whole thing falls flat on its face. Most of the ultra-popular tier sets weren't even the best sets in their own respective expansions, let alone now. T2 Paladin, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    That is what I meant.
    You had to play bots to play with me.
    That just feels like a shackle.
    I liked playing bot games way more than duo queueing. In fact, duo queueing in Dota 2 gave me the majority of the absolute worst games I've played in the genre, and they're really only rivaled by some of the HoN games that I played with my classmates. Almost all of them were immensely frustrating, even when winning, not to mention how stressful it was to just keep up with everyone else. I'm not sure if I've even learned much from them, but even if I did, it really wasn't worth it in the end.
    Last edited by Coffer; 2013-02-24 at 02:18 AM.

Deleted
    Not at all. I don't mind jokes of any type and I actually dislike people who get offended by any so-called 'inappropriate jokes', and yet I am still annoyed by such things.
    I guess this is where I should do the "It's just a game", but I'm a gamer so that statement is, imho, retarded.

But I will say: I think one of the most important things when you play vidya a lot is to be able to cut off your competitive mindset and just play.

Like, I'm a drummer, I've been drumming for 4 years now and I consider myself rather good at it. I've played quite a lot of live gigs around my town, and at one point I was stand-in for a mate of mines band, because their drummer broke his leg, and I played in front of like 100 people (Which is a lot when you're only 19 years old!). but that doesn't mean I can't meet with some of my RL friends, who don't know shit about music, and play horrible garage-rock with them.

If you can't do that... I think you're going to drown in your own sea of skill, even if it's only a pond.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww, I like Korn

Also, it's not as much being a dick as it is teasing them - Believe me, if we ever play TF2 together, I will do the same to you :P I'm really good at kill-stealing <3
    Teasing to you, being a dick to them. I understand it's how most guys bond with each other, but I don't like being a jerk to people, and I don't like being mean for no reason; the whole ribbing-by-insulting-each-other thing is something I can do only rarely, and only with people I know with absolute certainty won't be offended or even slightly put off by it. If we rib each other, and you spend one minute an hour later feeling bad about something I said, I will feel bad about saying it, trust me. I'd rather not go there at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess this is where I should do the "It's just a game", but I'm a gamer so that statement is, imho, retarded.
    That is one of the phrases I hate most. Just because it's a game doesn't mean you can't take it seriously. Not taking it seriously almost always causes you to play worse, meaning you're more likely to be wasting not just your own time, but, far more importantly, that of everyone else.

If you can't do that... I think you're going to drown in your own sea of skill, even if it's only a pond.
    I don't understand this part.

Deleted
    wuv woo all! <3

I don't understand this part.
    If you don't allow yourself to do things below your level your gonna start sucking become an up yourself bastard, even if you aren't that skilled. Or at least that's how I see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    wuv woo all! <3
    Good Night Zenny

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    wuv woo all! <3
    Bed now! *chloroform*
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    Teasing to you, being a dick to them. I understand it's how most guys bond with each other, but I don't like being a jerk to people, and I don't like being mean for no reason; the whole ribbing-by-insulting-each-other thing is something I can do only rarely, and only with people I know with absolute certainty won't be offended or even slightly put off by it. If we rib each other, and you spend one minute an hour later feeling bad about something I said, I will feel bad about saying it, trust me. I'd rather not go there at all.
    But why would someone be offended.

I mean, just by saying this to me now, you've ensured that you can pretty much never offend me, because if you do I'll say so immediately so you don't feel bad (over me feeling bad, and thus the circle runs!).

The fear of insulting someone can sometimes silence us at points where we should actually be joking and talking like friends. That's what my experience tells me, anyways. Also, I really hope you know that I never take offense. Unless you really go at it, and that wouldn't be a joking thing anyways.

But yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    If you have to know one thing about me, it's that I virtually always take everything seriously.
    Yeah, I['m pretty uch the same way, though that's probably only a temporary (however long) thing due to my current life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Now you two get bonding, I incest.
    It's ok, he's not my biological brother.

And, oh yeah, I was rather disappointed in that. I want to know if the song was a reference to anything else, because it sounded familiar.

Ruom streaming some Super House of Dead Ninjas, come on in.

www.livestream.com/ruomlig_test
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Brohoof View Post
    Ruom streaming some Super House of Dead Ninjas, come on in.

www.livestream.com/ruomlig_test
    Of course, Chippers

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    Don't mind. No matter how much I play shooters I will forever be a terrible aimer though.
    I challenge ye.