10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    That's nice.

What breaks my spirits are the dailies. The dailies. The dailies.

I can't stand them.
    They're not that bad. Better than not doing anything at all on a certain character aside from just grinding VP.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    Night my lovely silly ponies, see you later <3.
    [IMG]http://denver.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw7775-ok.gif[/IG]
    good night silly
    Last edited by mmoc743b654a14; 2013-02-24 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    What, Steamrep?
    Err, I dunno.

Might have been Steamcalculator but they're down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Deleted
    I'm rather bored too atm of WoW. Managed to get four characters to 90 (Priest, Druid, Pally, Monk) and one halfway (Hunter), but somehow the fun is pretty much gone. My subscription is still active, mainly because our one raid day of the week is always fun. That's because we are total gimps and spend more time trash talking than actually killing stuff (we're 5/16 nonhero), but we still have a blast every week.

But even that is stretching thin now that I'm increasingly forced to play my Prot Pally instead of my beloved Priest because we absolutely have no replacements and out MT quit on the game...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    Today i can say, some of my reminding sanity floats into the river of corruption and drifts away with it and with that i will go sleep a bit.

Night my lovely silly ponies, see you later <3.
    [IMG]http://denver.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw7775-ok.gif[/IG]
    Good Night W1sh!

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    They're not that bad. Better than not doing anything at all on a certain character aside from just grinding VP.
    That's true.

It's just that I kept doing them from day one of MOP.

And now I've had enough of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    I'm rather bored too atm of WoW. Managed to get four characters to 90 (Priest, Druid, Pally, Monk) and one halfway (Hunter), but somehow the fun is pretty much gone. My subscription is still active, mainly because our one raid day of the week is always fun. That's because we are total gimps and spend more time trash talking than actually killing stuff (we're 5/16 nonhero), but we still have a blast every week.

But even that is stretching thin now that I'm increasingly forced to play my Prot Pally instead of my beloved Priest because we absolutely have no replacements and out MT quit on the game...
    Sheesh. I only barely got one character to 90. There was no way I was doing 85-90 a second time.
    Spamming dungeons was alright, I did a couple of LFR's and quit upon making the decision whether I wanted to put the time into grinding reps.
    If there's one thing I hate more than leveling, it's dailies.

And PvP.

10+ Year Old Account

1 raid day a week? Wouldn't be enough to keep me in the game

But yeah, WoW is very boring outside of raiding / arena (for me at least)

---------- Post added 2013-02-24 at 12:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Sheesh. I only barely got one character to 90. There was no way I was doing 85-90 a second time.
    Spamming dungeons was alright, I did a couple of LFR's and quit upon making the decision whether I wanted to put the time into grinding reps.

And PvP.
    You coulda done what I did.. Not do dailies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Not doing dailies would have dampened my chances of getting into a raid team; there's quite a lot of gear to be lost from it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing about WoW is that there still is nothing better to play. MOBAs are tedious and unfun and single-player games get boring after a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not doing dailies would have dampened my chances of getting into a raid team; there's quite a lot of gear to be lost from it.
    Depends how good the raid team you're trying to get into is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leanoda View Post
    [video=youtube;rHXo6lfLZ9Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHXo6lfLZ9Y[/vieo]
    Is it just me that think that alarm sounds like its taken from a aircraft carrier or something ? here all fire alarms are just bell alarms

Deleted
    Depends how good the raid team you're trying to get into is.
    At the time I believe they were mid-way through heroic modes.

Deleted

And PvP.
    The dailys really pissed me off at first but I kept on it and managed to get all the major factions to revered. No point in getting to exalted because I couldn't give a fuck about mounts if I was hooked up to a fuck-giving machine.

PvP I never, ever, ever, EVER touch. The only way my PvP-flag activates if I gank someone who is afk and forgot to unflag. That's about it. Battlegrounds and Arenas - no, hell no, nonononono...

1 raid day a week? Wouldn't be enough to keep me in the game

But yeah, WoW is very boring outside of raiding / arena (for me at least)
    One day a week is the maximum we can do. The average age of our raid group is probably around 27-30, we all have jobs, friends, family and hobbies. Even getting one single raid day proves to be a big challenge on a weekly basis, there is no way in hell we could manage a second one.

10+ Year Old Account
    At the time I believe they were mid-way through heroic modes.
    Yeah, no chance without doing dailies then

Deleted
    So you're not getting the 3 gold coins each week?

10+ Year Old Account
    One day a week is the maximum we can do. The average age of our raid group is probably around 27-30, we all have jobs, friends, family and hobbies. Even getting one single raid day proves to be a big challenge on a weekly basis, there is no way in hell we could manage a second one.
    Ouch
    I mainly play to raid right now, so if i could only do that once a week I'd just stop.

---------- Post added 2013-02-24 at 01:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Joyflu View Post
    Healz0r + dailies = much fun.. <.<
    And no, I don't get coins.

Deleted
    Healz0r + dailies = much fun.. <.<
    And no, I don't get coins.
    That's quite the extreme slackish since it takes like 2 days to get enough silver coins for a week. =/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Is it just me that think that alarm sounds like its taken from a aircraft carrier or something ? here all fire alarms are just bell alarms
    Maybe it`s a *Vegas only* alarm xD!

Deleted
    The dailys really pissed me off at first but I kept on it and managed to get all the major factions to revered. No point in getting to exalted because I couldn't give a fuck about mounts if I was hooked up to a fuck-giving machine.

PvP I never, ever, ever, EVER touch. The only way my PvP-flag activates if I gank someone who is afk and forgot to unflag. That's about it. Battlegrounds and Arenas - no, hell no, nonononono...
    I did make a start on the Golden Lotus, but one of the dailies had bugged out for me and the NPC to turn it in to had phased out. I spent that night trying to fix it through various 'fixes' (like doing a pet battle). In the end, I just said fuck it and logged out, didn't bother doing dailies after that.

I'm with you on that one; though I don't even gank people. If I can avoid PvP, I will.
    Yeah, no chance without doing dailies then
    Indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyflu View Post
    I tried to see if you were mid-way through normal or heroic when making my other post, but it seems you've transferred off Turalyon.