10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    Especially the last sentence isn't true. I'm always the first one to utter discontent.
    And tbh that test seemed pretty pointless.
    Are you seriously implying that any tests similar to that actually have a point?
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Not THE Eternal. She's a fork.

Even cold November rain.
    Cold November? I don't know where you live, but our Novembers are 90 degrees

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

You feel frustrated in your attempts to make your will manifest itself in a relationship, either public or private. This frustration can be seen by others as an irritability or anxiety and occasionally as a tendency to drift into self-righteous anger. There is a feeling that society or people around you are holding you back, which can lead to moral exhaustion and a sense of apathy if allowed to fester. Ultimately, if this continues, you will long only to be alone.

You may appear distant and disapproving, however this attitude is likely caused by a severe disappointment. In all likelihood, you are combating a pair of opposing forces in regard to a romantic relationship. Often a relationship will have gone sour or is otherwise disappointing, and yet options of escape and future promise are minimal, leaving you to feel that the best course of action may be to remain and weather it out.

These tests are weird. I swear for one of the questions I saw a massive C pop up on screen, but it never happened again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    *runs to the bathroom and pukes after answering 2 questions*

5 mins later: lets try that again

*runs to the bathroom and pukes after answering 2 questions*
    I am suddenly glad flash doesn't function on my Nexus.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by psytest
    Fond of tradition, but attached more to the joy of human interaction, you are often a beacon of hope to those members of society who have lost faith or who are in need of succor. You are often emotional, and this emotionality is rarely held in check. Kind and helping by nature, when affronted you will explode, and just as suddenly when the pain has passed return to normalcy again. On occasion this quick and vibrant emotionality is translated into a life on the stage or screen. You have a strong sense of right and wrong, but can sometimes be left confused and uncertain in times of stress or when tough decisions must be made. You avoid conflict, tending to stay out of trouble in hopes that the group will benefit most from this behavior. Because you have trouble putting your own needs first, you will be put in much stress if you find yourself in an unequal relationship, one in which your partner is not as giving as you are.
    Wow.... Just fucking wow... It's all true, every last little thing. How did it do it?

Seriously, I need to know how it did it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    A too cold fork, right?
    Indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Leanoda View Post
    [IMG]http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/1227/vinylswubologydegreebyf.png[IMG]
    Woah woah woah... I don't remember signing this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im considering to stop raiding at all now, for some reason after i speaked with this guys, i somehow feel like, i don't really miss raiding, it seems just to be my boredom i sometimes have what let me think it, if i still had all my motivation i normaly had, i would have known that there're new VP items, what my new BiS are and stuff, but i never looked them up, not even one of the new raidboss.

I play almost 9 years now and it seems the air is out of raiding for me, atleast right now. Im somehow silly...

* sits in his chair drinking his coffee and is confused

Deleted
    Thoughtful to the extreme, you are often obsessed with perfection and the rules governing your own personal interests. Your world is black and white. You love to work within a logical system, such as language, computer programming, or mathematics. Manipulating a system that can be completely understood is a distinct pleasure to you, because of your confidence in the underlying veracity of your belief system. Because of your appreciation for logic and order, those who speak or think in a sloppy manner are apt to generate more than their share of wrath. Although very amiable, you are not drawn to friendships out of a sense of personal need. You are just as happy by yourself with a good book or puzzle. Because you are so involved with thought, you will on occasion have difficulty dealing with the day-to-day problems of a normal life. Taking out the trash, doing the dishes, these are often left until the last possible moment, if at all.
    Somewhat accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    "your conersational awareness and social argument structure is inatiquite"

Ow.

Also, that test:

You are in a perpetual quest to find the new, the exciting. Emotionally volatile, you are known for sudden changes of opinion, of appreciation, and behavior. Following rules and established methods is difficult for you and the difficulties of higher education are usually quite daunting. Knowledge is best gained through an intimate association with the matter at hand. Usually driven by attitudes and desires of the group, you are talented in an established field of endeavor. Emotions come and go without a strong understanding of their causes. They are unexpected guests in an otherwise placid landscape. You live by your own codes of conduct, which can be noble or terrible depending on the individual. Authority is meaningless to you. You hate to be predictable, at all costs. Rarely verbally effusive, you can at times feel as if your feelings are too deep for words. You are very observant, but rarely express these observations to others
    As bullshitty as these usually are, this one describes me pretty well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ziru-chan!! Konichiwa!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Test 1:
    "Verbally and mentally fluid, you are refreshing and illuminating to those around you. This is occasionally somewhat discounted by the obvious pleasure that you take in exercising your mental acuity. Although generally peaceful you can often take a verbally aggressive tact in relations with the world, which can often be misunderstood by those around you. Innovative in the extreme, you can often think yourself right out of the correct answer to a given problem. Many times you are referred to as your own worst enemy. You tire very quickly of routine and so make poor clerks or administrative help. You also have no respect for authority and little patience for those you regard as inferior, most especially those in charge. Experimentation is your watchword and can occasionally lead to experience for its own sake and shallow decadence. Your thought can sometimes be scattered and disconnected."

Test 2:
    "This client has a soft, inner sensibility that he or she is eager to hide from the world. Often a secret romantic, the client will long for tenderness and love, while simultaneously fearing that these things are out of reach or even immature. Challenging this client's need for love will result in a strong denial reaction, which can be used to uncover even deeper insecurities.

A dynamic emotional response system can leave this client seemingly random in his or her behavior. This individual craves companionship, however is quick to reject others for perceived flaws. Should this individual feel neglected he or she can turn away from the world in an extravagant display of bitterness. "

Test 3:
    "You feel that life’s problems have backed you into a corner, which is causing you stress and anxiety. You are actively seeking a way out of your current problems. And though you have the ability to connect with others both physically and emotionally, any stress in your life can easily derail both, leading you to question yourself and your abilities.

To others you will likely seem introverted and suspicious. Disappointment has lead you to withdraw from the world and to seek solace in yourself. You have a naturally naive and excitable personality that has previously led you astray or has caused problems socially. You are often afraid of your own enthusiasm. A constant fear of being exploited has lead you to a natural cynicism and suspicious attitude."

It's a little disconcerting. I don't like how much it gets into specifics at times.
    Last edited by mmoc743b654a14; 2013-03-04 at 08:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ziru-chan!! Konichiwa!!
    What he said

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Cold November? I don't know where you live, but our Novembers are 90 degrees
    It's a song, Frey. I tied your post into a song.

Deleted
    Ziru-chan!! Konichiwa!!
    fg fg fg mah lewdmachine =3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    That was pointless.
    They're not really designed with a certain point in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    fg fg fg mah lewdmachine =3
    Hey there Zenora. :3 I am quite lewd.

I am sad I cannot partake in this test thing. I want to know what a website thinks about me

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a song, Frey. I tied your post into a song.
    Oh.

Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    "your conersational awareness and social argument structure is inatiquite"

Ow.

Also, that test:

As bullshitty as these usually are, this one describes me pretty well.
    , where does that first line come from, because it hurts my brain.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Deleted
    Hey there Zenora. :3 I am quite lewd.
    sexy tiems ahead? ^^