Quote Originally Posted by -nevan View Post
    I think the holocaust was pretty bad.
    Oh, man, that reminds me. Earlier today I found out Jewish people protested decades ago for people legally not being allowed to work on Sundays, which is why people now DO have to, whereas before Sundays were legally no-work days, and I said "THIS IS WHAT HITLER WAS WARNING US ABOUT".

Thank goodness all the friends present were non-Jewish, but it was a fairly 'too far' moment regardless.

I mean, some of them laughed, but the others just went open eyed for a second with a "whoa" look. And then we went back to talking about tattoos.
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Well, getting late and it's a boring work day tomorrow so Shaeddy shall be off to that bed place. G'night y'all! \o
    G'night Shaedy Sands!

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Well, getting late and it's a boring work day tomorrow so Shaeddy shall be off to that bed place. G'night y'all! \o
    Have a good night Shaedris.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I don't normally go out either. Right now I only go out two times a week because I have to go to school and I do not talk to anyone there, unless I am making an appointment with a counselor or have a question for the financial aid department.
    i have to pretend to be happy when im doing my work but i dont like being outside amongst ppl

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna go sleep now. Cya tommorow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Brohoof View Post
    Oh, man, that reminds me. Earlier today I found out Jewish people protested decades ago for people legally not being allowed to work on Sundays, which is why people now DO have to, whereas before Sundays were legally no-work days, and I said "THIS IS WHAT HITLER WAS WARNING US ABOUT".
    What? o_o

even if I initiated a conversation I still wouldn't know how to continue it unless it was a discussion or something.
    I'm horrible at "how are how you doin" type of conversations.
    That seems to be the conversation I am best at.

The conversation about nothing important. ;__;

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Had to break up a cat fight with my arm/wrist/hand
    Ouch. You ok?
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip Brohoof View Post

Thank goodness all the friends present were non-Jewish, but it was a fairly 'too far' moment regardless.

I mean, some of them laughed, but the others just went open eyed for a second with a "whoa" look. And then we went back to talking about tattoos.
    ehm sundays are non work days for most ppl xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    im not very keen on strangers, i am actually scared to go to the meet up xD
    My shyness generally comes with me not wanting to make bad impression on people. I don't really care what impression will I make with random people so that's why I'm not very shy with strangers. I'm the shiest when talking to people I know a little but think they're really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    i have to pretend to be happy when im doing my work but i dont like being outside amongst ppl
    I did the same thing while I was working at both of my jobs, although I made sure I spoke more so people wouldn't think I was odd.

Even here there are some that I don't talk to, not because I don't like them, but because I have never had the chance at any sort of conversation.

Deleted
    nighty night shaed

10+ Year Old Account
    so digging through my barn of toys i found 3 more batman figures in pretty decent shape and will be cleaning them off.
    also found a bunch of old teenage mutant ninja turtles from the old cartoon then a few other odd toys.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solazz View Post
    That seems to be the conversation I am best at.

The conversation about nothing important. ;__;
    I'm okay at any conversation no matter how dumb it is but if it's a conversation about at least something.
    When people say hi to me and how are you doing I just say hi and ok and then I don't know what else to say

Deleted
    My shyness generally comes with me not wanting to make bad impression on people. I don't really care what impression will I make with random people so that's why I'm not very shy with strangers. I'm the shiest when talking to people I know a little but think they're really cool.
    it took me 3 years before i had overcome my shyness to talk on ventrilo and such.
    when i had to speak in public like to give a presentation in school i would faint.
    on the internet in this really outgoing girl whos not afraid of anything, but irl im not, i am a loner who barely speaks to anyone and would rather sit in a dark corner then to be on the front line

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aprixius View Post
    Ouch. You ok?
    Yep. But it's really cool. The puncture wound on my wrist, I can press down on it and make part of my hand go numb.

Ok back and started my climb to get out of Bronze 4 in LoL.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I'm gonna go sleep now. Cya tommorow.
    Sleep well!

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    so digging through my barn of toys i found 3 more batman figures in pretty decent shape and will be cleaning them off.
    also found a bunch of old teenage mutant ninja turtles from the old cartoon then a few other odd toys.
    Sounds about right when looking at old toys.

Deleted