10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    which is why im glad they said fuck it and start the new 52 it was a good move on Dc's part
    The New 52 is awful though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    The New 52 is awful though.
    eh i enjoy it especially the aquaman comics. do you know have fucking annoying it is trying to get into batman aquaman and flash when they have thousands of issues to read.
    Last edited by Shroud; 2013-02-04 at 05:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnC View Post
    I missed all the good comercials, and I don't understand the game well enough to enjoy it, but I saw a few goals.
    I'm gonna start calling goals in soccer "touchdowns".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokom View Post
    Heh, I see we do have similar motivations for it then, though yours seems to be more active and mine more passive.
    Those are the reasons I can consciously think of for doing it, rather. They've become habit and effectively passive reasons at this point.

I should be able to throw you the pm tomorrow afternoon since Mondays are my short days, I remember one fairly well, but I'll have to search a bit to see if there were any more.
    I'll be working most of tomorrow afternoon/evening, but I'll take a look at it when I get the chance. Thanks.

Also, the name does indeed explain it.
    I figured it would, although the amount of people who don't know exactly what that particular term means kind of scares me. Half the fun of working with Eve is thinking of what the reader's reaction-face will look like when they see what I did there.

Oh, I also forgot to mention that 1) Whimsy is an almost absurdly apt name. How well it fits her personality is almost scary.
    She was mentally born as a personality; her initial defining feature was that she was whimsical and quirky. Like Dust, I kept referring to her as Whimsy out of convenience, but unlike Dust, Whimsy can stand on its own as a name. Her whimsical nature became part of something considerably bigger later on, but I won't spoil it.

2) I can also see why it's hard for you to stop thinking about the story.
    Why's that (or rather, why do you think that I have a hard time not thinking about it?) I'm just curious.

3) I enjoyed your Okami reference in the second to last listed chapter.
    I'm kind of tempted to cut it in fear of it breaking immersion for anyone who recognizes it. Not sure though, I haven't looked at the story in weeks; if I can make it fit better with its context/surroundings I'll probably leave it.

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Oh yes, definitely. This is why I really like a lot of Jesse Cox's gameplay. He shuts the hell up when people are talking.
    Professional content creators like him and TB both do it. It's just good video making (and streaming), really.

I was, once upon a time, known as Barowl. Funnily enough, the creation of an uninspired attempt to name myself "Barnowl" after my favorite owl. I quite obviously forgot the n.
    "Harrierfalcon" was a terrible amalgamation of my two favorite things at the time, the Harrier jet and the peregrine falcon. The latter remains one of my favorite things.

I, too, quite like it. Might stick with this one for a while.
    I'd be okay with this.
    Last edited by Bluesparkks; 2013-02-04 at 05:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they get Katy Perry to do the halftime show next year. She's got nice jubblies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Klocko View Post
    I'm gonna go to bed. good night.
    Night you wub wub pony.

I hope they get Katy Perry to do the halftime show next year. She's got nice jubblies.
    Jubblies are always nice.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't do this shit anymore. I can't farm gear forever, only to have the one item I can sell, not be able to be put on the auction house, because Blizzard is too fucking stupid and too fucking lazy to fix one goddamn bug that's been going on for two weeks. Why the fuck are these brainless shitheads still in business?

10+ Year Old Account
    Off to go get food so I can stay up a bit longer and maybe draw like I said I would.

Have this in the meantime.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just was like:"Hey, one last ranked game and its fine you won 3 then!" and then i got slaped in my face with troll akali afking under her tower while Zed kills her and then afks at our fountain only to come back with: "niggers are mad xD" and continues his adventure of feeding Zed and other lanes, with some random afking at our fountain again, cruel world.

Just shaering music from my playlist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    There probably is, but generally those male teachers just did more to make things interesting.
    That could just be an unlucky string of female teachers though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I can't do this shit anymore. I can't farm gear forever, only to have the one item I can sell, not be able to be put on the auction house, because Blizzard is too fucking stupid and too fucking lazy to fix one goddamn bug that's been going on for two weeks. Why the fuck are these brainless shitheads still in business?
    cause over 9 million shit heads still play the game........but its not a bad game just suffers from the inevitably of repetition/

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    That could just be an unlucky string of female teachers though.
    It very well may be, but over 14 years of teachers that is one hell of an unlucky string.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    Pend are the filters fixed :P?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I haven't played D3 in a while.. They ever fix subpar ilevel loot dropping off inferno bosses? That always infuriated.

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    cause over 9 million shit heads still play the game........but its not a bad game just suffers from the inevitably of repetition/
    Hey now, WoW is still a fun game.

Deleted
    Off to work ,,, enjoy the mix!

10+ Year Old Account
    that's why i said it wasn't a bad game but like I said it suffers from that. Every game does its not a matter of if its more of a question of when.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    Those are the reasons I can consciously think of for doing it, rather. They've become habit and effectively passive reasons at this point.
    Ah, makes sense.

I figured it would, although the amount of people who don't know exactly what that particular term means kind of scares me. Half the fun of working with Eve is thinking of what the reader's reaction-face will look like when they see what I did there.
    Yeah, some people seem to ignore the existence of even basic principles of science if it doesn't directly effect them, which is indeed quite scary when you think of the implications of that way of thinking.

Why's that (or rather, why do you think that I have a hard time not thinking about it?) I'm just curious.
    Hmm, I guess it has to do with a combination of the potential world building and the, I guess drive, the narrative seems to emit. The foreshadowing you like to throw in there also shows that you're thinking about it a lot, since the way it's placed kind of seems to show that you're excited to tell the reader that specific plot point or show that specific detail.

I guess that overall it's due to 1. the story reads like you're excited to write it (at least to me) and 2. there's a lot of potential character/world building that I know I would mull over a lot were I a writer.

edit: I feel I should also throw character interactions into the the above.

I'm kind of tempted to cut it in fear of it breaking immersion for anyone who recognizes it. Not sure though, I haven't looked at the story in weeks; if I can make it fit better with its context/surroundings I'll probably leave it.
    It breaks immersion a bit, but not overly so. If I notice anything that could be changed with it I'll include it in the pm I send tomorrow.
    Last edited by Rokom; 2013-02-04 at 05:55 AM.

*Groans*
    gd mrning

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leanoda View Post
    Pend are the filters fixed :P?
    For thsi forum? Not that I know of, but Sunshine said the forum hadn't been added at the time.
    I haven't played D3 in a while.. They ever fix subpar ilevel loot dropping off inferno bosses? That always infuriated.
    The lowest gear you can see in Inferno now is 58, except follower-specific items which still go as low as 52. Doesn't really matter if 1/1000000 drops are worth it, and people think that the new crafting stuff next patch is going to make that shit worth it. Hint: It won't.