Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    Is the show itself called Doctor Who(the reboot) or do i watch the old right now? (Pretty sure its the old)
    Both are called Doctor Who. The original you'll be able to tell. It was made in the 60's and 70's and a bit into the 80's.

The reboot (sort of) started in 200...7? I think, with this guy as the Doctor:

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Frey didn't crash on the road!

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Both are called Doctor Who. The original you'll be able to tell. It was made in the 60's and 70's and a bit into the 80's.

The reboot (sort of) started in 200...7? I think, with this guy as the Doctor:

[IMG]http://handson.provocateuse.com/images/photos/christopher_eccleston_01.jpg[/MG]
    Yep, this guy is the one i was watching right now, so im watching the old one and i can't find a new one where im looking then.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Frey didn't crash on the road!
    ...Yay Frey?

Glad you're back, either way.

Yep, this guy is the one i was watching right now, so im watching the old one and i can't find a new one where im looking then.
    No, that's not the old one. Well, sort of is. It's the first season of the new series. Eccleston is super awesome.

They're on season 7 of the current series right now, with Matt Smith as the Doctor. David Tennant's era falls in between the other two.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...Yay Frey?

Glad you're back, either way.

No, that's not the old one. Well, sort of is. It's the first season of the new series. Eccleston is super awesome.

They're on season 7 of the current series right now, with Matt Smith as the Doctor. David Tennant's era falls in between the other two.
    I just feel like poop

I just feel like poop
    Never fun. Hope you feel better soon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Never fun. Hope you feel better soon!
    I better. I got work in 9 hours

I better. I got work in 9 hours
    Best to drink a bit of water and sleep then. Sleep is surest cure for most un-feelgoods.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just feel like poop
    For over one hour i felt dizzy and i still feel it a bit, so i share your pain.

So its the actual series? Thats good and it is shown as 7 seasons, i actually like it so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Best to drink a bit of water and sleep then. Sleep is surest cure for most un-feelgoods.
    Can't sleep. Not tired

For over one hour i felt dizzy and i still feel it a bit, so i share your pain.

So its the actual series? Thats good and it is shown as 7 seasons, i actually like it so far.
    Yup, you're watching the current series, just not the current Doctor. It'll make sense at the end of the first season. They do a good job of making sure people don't have to watch the old series to understand about Time Lords and such.

If you were watching the original original series this would be your Doctor:

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, you're watching the current series, just not the current Doctor. It'll make sense at the end of the first season. They do a good job of making sure people don't have to watch the old series to understand about Time Lords and such.

[IMG]http://furiousfanboys.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/First-Doctor.jpeg[/IMdG]
    Looks complicated

Can't sleep. Not tired
    Do it anyway.

Deleted
    Oh my.

I am watching a movie called Mindwalk (yeah...) and there's this girl that fled from her life and she lives in France now, and he asks her why she ran away. She answers "can't you imagine what it feels like to start anew?"

He replies "no, I can't see how it's better to scream for help in the wilderness opposed to screaming it over the static of a thousand voices"

I could feel my mind melt for a second. Also phones suck at writing with holy god

Looks complicated
    Less so than you think. The Doctor doesn't die. He reincarnates almost instantly. New body, new personality, but still at the core the Doctor.

10+ Year Old Account

[IMG]http://furiousfanboys.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/First-Doctor.jpeg[/IG]
    I didn't knew how old the series was from the start, but its good to find a series i like to watch, thanks for this infos btw. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Oh my.

I am watching a movie called Mindwalk (yeah...) and there's this girl that fled from her life and she lives in France now, and he asks her why she ran away. She answers "can't you imagine what it feels like to start anew?"

He replies "no, I can't see how it's better to scream for help in the wilderness opposed to screaming it over the static of a thousand voices"

I could feel my mind melt for a second. Also phones suck at writing with holy god
    Hello again Ziru! Glad you liked my little blurb from earlier. Speaking of which:
    A little thing I posted to Facebook I thought I'd share with you all as well. Had a bit of an epiphany this morning:

"It is all too easy to focus on the negatives in life, in others, in the world, and in ourselves. However, doing so infects us. It eats away at us, until we can see little else.

So should we ignore it? Of course not. Acknowledge it, address it, and move on. In others, hope they can change. In yourself, work diligently toward bettering yourself. In the world, work together to make tomorrow better than today.

There is far too much beauty in the world to let the muck blind us to it. It is there, in every day and every moment, if only we will look for it.

Spoken from experience."
    Quoting myself because I don't think many saw it.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I got an interview tomorrow"

"Really, where?"

"Red Robin"

"Oh. Well, you're gonna have to learn to play well with others"

Thank you friend. I love how they just tend to make things worse with their words.

Dead thread + stuffed head = I go to bed!

See you ponies!

10+ Year Old Account
    currently incarnated as a human on the planet earth
    Dead thread + stuffed head = I go to bed!

See you ponies!
    Good night Chrys. I saw your post, those are the best kind of epiphany to have
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both. --Benjamin Franklin