10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Hedgehog dilemma.

Hey there Frey person.
    Hey there FG person!

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Hedgehog dilemma.
    I had to look it up, but now that I have... Bummer. I hope it works out for you though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Hey there FG person!
    Just hanging out in my personal hug box. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Jackinthegreen View Post
    I had to look it up, but now that I have... Bummer. I hope it works out for you though.
    Being social has been a difficulty of mine since I was a little kid. It's not a new problem for me. I just understand more about it. My particular issues are that I have a real knack for saying really stupid shit that get me into trouble socially. A year and half ago, it destroyed a 10 year long friendship. Tonight, another rough patch now with my best friend's fiance...not smart on my part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia McAzuslut View Post
    i am unable to move due to apathy
    Thats silly.

Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    Noooo whiskey for me. Rum or beer plox!

I don't mind cuddling until I fall asleep though. Which is now...

Zzzzzz...
    Silly fillies, always so sleepy, night Gar.

10+ Year Old Account

Being social has been a difficulty of mine since I was a little kid. It's not a new problem for me. I just understand more about it. My particular issues are that I have a real knack for saying really stupid shit that get me into trouble socially. A year and half ago, it destroyed a 10 year long friendship. Tonight, another rough patch now with my best friend's fiance...not smart on my part.
    What's up with the Hug Box?

10+ Year Old Account
    What's up with the Hug Box?
    Being silly. You guys make me feel good about myself when I don't feel good about myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being silly. You guys make me feel good about myself when I don't feel good about myself.
    Need a loofah?

I've been in some situations like that. Part of my issue is that I just don't think like other people tend to when it comes to certain things. My memory mostly works on hearing one thing then being reminded of another. Most of the stuff I've said hasn't been so much hurtful as left people wondering if I might be retarded or something. Truth be told I'm pretty sure I'm in the Autism spectrum so I expect I'm behind in some areas but ahead in others. I'm often told I have a great memory for certain things, but I have to be reminded of them because I can't always remember them on my own since I just can't pull up anything at random.

lol, earlier today my dad asked me what the cheat codes were for Doom. I haven't thought about them for several months, but I remembered them perfectly after all these years. He took my advice and started playing it sometimes to vent his frustrations.

And since we're your hug box: *HUGS!*
    Super Brony Friendfinder

10+ Year Old Account

I don't have any hugponies, so have this GIF instead. I definitely know that feeling, and I hope it gets better soon.

Also...

I still haven't seen Rise of the Guardians.

Need a loofah?
    I read that so wrong at first... I saw the f and two o's, and thought it started with foot.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

10+ Year Old Account

I used to talk stupid stuff too...i once even destroyed a realtionship of a friend with it, cause i said something that she didn't knew...well he forgives me the day after it, still i felt shitty. I never talked alot to people, only when they come to me. I somehow have a problem that everytime i enter a new class, i almost found everyone already too dumb to actually discuss things with them or work with them or even they just annoy me to the point of:" Im so close to shove your damn head up your stupid ass."

But i learned to just shut up most of the time and say nothing, except i know i will see this people never again anyway, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or maybe this GIF. Not exactly a hugpony, but...

10+ Year Old Account
    I read that so wrong at first... I saw the f and two o's, and thought it started with foot.
    Err... I don't get it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Need a loofah?
    I've been in some situations like that. Part of my issue is that I just don't think like other people tend to when it comes to certain things. My memory mostly works on hearing one thing then being reminded of another. Most of the stuff I've said hasn't been so much hurtful as left people wondering if I might be retarded or something. Truth be told I'm pretty sure I'm in the Autism spectrum so I expect I'm behind in some areas but ahead in others. I'm often told I have a great memory for certain things, but I have to be reminded of them because I can't always remember them on my own since I just can't pull up anything at random.

lol, earlier today my dad asked me what the cheat codes were for Doom. I haven't thought about them for several months, but I remembered them perfectly after all these years. He took my advice and started playing it sometimes to vent his frustrations.

And since we're your hug box: *HUGS!*
    Thanks man. I was accused of being the most insensitive man on Earth. That's usually the kind of trouble I get into. I'm not a sociopath and I definitely feel empathy for others.. I'm just really frank sometimes and I think that puts people off or makes them think I don't care..

Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/xNc5pwyl.png[img]

I don't have any hugponies, so have this GIF instead. I definitely know that feeling, and I hope it gets better soon.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ucSFjmg.gif[IMG]

Also...

[img]http://i.imgur.com/u8CK9qnl.jpg[img]

I still haven't seen Rise of the Guardians.
    lool Thanks.

---------- Post added 2013-02-24 at 08:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    I used to talk stupid stuff too...i once even destroyed a realtionship of a friend with it, cause i said something that she didn't knew...well he forgives me the day after it, still i felt shitty. I never talked alot to people, only when they come to me. I somehow have a problem that everytime i enter a new class, i almost found everyone already too dumb to actually discuss things with them or work with them or even they just annoy me to the point of:" Im so close to shove your damn head up your stupid ass."

But i learned to just shut up most of the time and say nothing, except i know i will see this people never again anyway, lol.
    I'm very slow to warm up in new social settings. So I was often not a bright spot at a party or I wouldn't get into it until it was almost over and then feel bad that the night was already done, from my perspective.

Err... I don't get it?
    Good, you don't have quite a dirty enough mind to see what I thought I saw. lol
    Super Brony Friendfinder

10+ Year Old Account
    Good, you don't have quite a dirty enough mind to see what I thought I saw. lol
    I am shielded by a cloak of Purity and Innocence that blinds me to such lascivious intonations

Goddamnit, why can't I see anything from imgur?

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melange View Post
    Did Coffer go to bed already?
    Fell asleep, sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am shielded by a cloak of Purity and Innocence that blinds me to such lascivious intonations
    That works, Frey.