Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    So did you graduate college at the age of 16? Because your post history suggests you are from Northern California and graduated college almost 3 years ago, yet here you say you are 19. While the original thread on bodybuilding.com, the dude says he is from North Dakota.

Not to sound like I think you're full of shit, but I think you're full of shit and took this thread straight off bodybuilding.com
    What this guy said.

And also, I wouldnt believe you anyway when you dont have pic of ur head from the before picture. Your a lier, and probably look just as sad as you didnt in the first picture.

Deleted
    why does he mention WoW?
    >_> I sure think he used it as a negative innuendo...

Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    why does he mention WoW?
    >_> I sure think he used it as a negative innuendo...
    WoW in a sense is a negative thing when not played in moderation (which who really played it in moderation?). A lot of people get addicted to the game which can lead to an unhealthy lifestyle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, nice upperbody... lower legs could use a bit of work, but overall really nice.

To those that feel they need to express their malicious opinions... Go do so... but with unhealthy people your kind... maybe at a mcdonalds or any other fast food chain.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2013-01-26 at 10:56 PM.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    To those that feel they need to express their malicious opinions... Go do so... but with unhealthy people your kind... maybe at a mcdonalds or any other fast food chain.
    Really sir? Post your body please. Oh sorry you don't fit into 1 photo from hand-reach distance.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2013-01-26 at 10:56 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Damn, nice upperbody... lower legs could use a bit of work, but overall really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by OmniSkribe View Post
    Really sir? Post your body please. Oh sorry you don't fit into 1 photo from hand-reach distance.
    Really guys? Really?
    Dont go offtopic.

Ontopic: Its a good transformation.

I'm just going to bring this to a close. There's just far too many insults being tossed around to remain constructive.

Locked.