Exclamation Warning: Bug in game that will lower pet rarity and level!!!

For those who have gotten into leveling pets and using stones to increase your pet's rarity be warned there is a bug which apparently is not being made known to players where your pets will get de-leveled and if you used a stone the pet will reverse to it's previous rarity. So if you bought bought a stone off the AH, well guess that 8000g is gone as well. Worse yet GMs do not get enough data on pets to determine levels and rarity changes of pets, so if this bug happens to you THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO FOR YOU. So if you spend hours leveling your pets one day or buy stones (or get lucky and find one) all that can just go poof and there ain't nothing you can do about it.

So fellow pet nuts, you've been warned. This just happened to me and I had the good fortune to have four pets rolled back from level 25 (because leveling the same pet twice is fun), and one had his rare quality removed just like that (double fun).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by raogrimm View Post
    For those who have gotten into leveling pets and using stones to increase your pet's rarity be warned there is a bug which apparently is not being made known to players where your pets will get de-leveled and if you used a stone the pet will reverse to it's previous rarity. So if you bought bought a stone off the AH, well guess that 8000g is gone as well. Worse yet GMs do not get enough data on pets to determine levels and rarity changes of pets, so if this bug happens to you THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO FOR YOU. So if you spend hours leveling your pets one day or buy stones (or get lucky and find one) all that can just go poof and there ain't nothing you can do about it.

So fellow pet nuts, you've been warned. This just happened to me and I had the good fortune to have four pets rolled back from level 25 (because leveling the same pet twice is fun), and one had his rare quality removed just like that (double fun).
    My GM had the same the issue with her pets this week. They delevelled although not sure if they derarified. She started a post in the bug report forum.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7592582193#1