I just had a thought that I would find fairly useful, but I'd love to hear feedback on it before putting more thought into it.

On live, we have LFD, LFR, and BG queues (also Scenarios but they're so quick that they don't matter for this). If you log out of your character, but log back in BEFORE the queue pops, you will not only keep your queue, but it will have progressed for the amount of time you weren't on the character (e.g., I log out of my Mage 5m into an LFR queue. I play on my Warlock for a bit. I come back on my Mage 20m later, and now he's 25m into an LFR queue instead of a 5m).

This idea I have for Server/Account wide queuing would allow you to queue on ANY character FROM any character, and once the queue is ready to let you in, it will also swap you to the character that you queued for. There would be some restrictions to this as you can only queue on ONE character at a time, but you can still queue for as many things as you can on live (and they would all be paused while inside of an LFD, LFR, or BG).

If this is too big to implement, maybe the eye could announce when your queue pops so you can log out quickly and get on that character.

For those of you wondering "Well what the fuck is the point of this?", you've obviously never queued for LFD/LFR as a DPS It expects us to sit on a character for 20-60m when we may have other things to do on other characters. I for one have weekly things to do on all my characters (already did them on my Mage), but I need to do LFR on my Mage for a few items/VP, so I'm either forced to do my weeklies on other characters, or sit on my Mage doing nothing when I could be killing two birds with one stone.

Granted, I'm asking you guys for your opinions if this would be a cool thing to addon to the (already awesome but really slow for DPS) LFD and LFR queues (as well as BG queues during non-peak hours; those can take awhile sometimes)