Thread: HC Will help

Deleted

HC Will help

Our roster:

Tanks: DK, War, Monk (dps main spec)

Healers: Druid, Pala, Disco

DPS: ele, enha, lock, lock, sp (disco off spec), feral, war

I´d say its not possible for us to cc alot so I guess we have to kill every add and than soak every spark but I dont think that we have enough soakers.
    Any advice?
    Thanks fellaz.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by advusko View Post
    Our roster:

I´d say its not possible for us to cc alot so I guess we have to kill every add and than soak every spark but I dont think that we have enough soakers.
    Any advice?
    Thanks fellaz.
    It does look like you're thin on the ground with regard to consistant soakers. PErsonally we used a mage (blinking), a rogue feignting/CloSing and a hunter/spriest using their respective short CDs. The mage and rogue were the backbone though, you may want to see if you can find either one (or both) of those. Elsewise you will just have to CC pairs of ragers, and then try and have someone soak all four sparks at once with one CD.

I don't envy you that's for sure.

Deleted
    Iam thinkin about usein 3 tanks. It seemslike the only way.. but not rly sure.

Deleted
    Why 3 tanks and 3 healers? You list 13 people, is is that you have 13 people to choose from? Sorry it's early and I'm mid-essay (procrastination wooo)

In any case, you are light on soakers. Sparks can be killed if you run a heavy ranged setup with good burst though it's not ideal since it's a waste of damage, you may have to. The enrage isn't so tight as to be unmanagable; your tanks do most of the damage anyways.

Try CC-ing the second set of Rages and killing them together with the 3rd set. The Rages will "cast" fixate, indicated by them doing a pointing animation. If you cycle through stuns/disorients and that sort of thing, you can stop them moving because they'll never acquire a target. That makes it super easy for your SP to soak 4 at once since his is your best soak (aside from the Paladin, but it's a pain making him move out of tank range and stop healing).

Warlocks can soak using their immunity shield but require heavy healing when it falls off (I think it's called Dark Bargain?) If you use that for the first set, alternating Locks, your SP should be capable of doing the 4 each time. You'll probably have to kill the sparks from the single adds.

This is how we did it in my guild, except we used a Rogue for soaking single sparks and tanking Strength.

Edit: Also get your spriest to spec Void Tendrils. It's great for keeping the 4 Rages completely immobile so they don't spread out before they die.

I guess you could use a DK tank to soak those single sparks. Get him to stack stamina and make sure he always has a cooldown for them. Give him Symbiosis etc to make sure he never gets 1shot.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2013-01-16 at 10:04 AM.

Deleted
    Yea, those 13 fellaz are our roster as I said. We tried to kill most of the sparks but that was rly chaotic.

10+ Year Old Account
    you have plenty of soakers

First of all - don't run 3 healers. It's just wasted. You will need the DPS.

3rd Tank Option is viable, have the monk go tank with dps gear and offtank strength (and blow sparks), so he can get targeted by courages.

feral symbioses on shadow for dispersion. your rages rotation is lock (dark bargain/unending resolve) - feral (dispersion) - shadow (dispersion)
    2nd rages set is courage spawn, so puting the feral in their ensures that your ranged can concentrate on killing courage.

have both of your warlocks alternate rages in the rotation, so they always have cds ready

one of your warlocks always takes the courage spark with teleport. should be the same one everytime so you dont have to teach 2 warlocks.
    your 2 healers can give him sacrifice/pain sup/ironbark and he can use stamina flask/food and voidwalker hp shout for every courage if you think he will fail detonating the spark with teleport.

your feral can also take solo sparks with displacer beast if needed

your warrior can also soak 2 sparks with his cooldowns if needed

your paladin can immune bubble 2 sparks

your resto druid can get fortifying brew (monk) or icebound fortitude (dk) or teleport (warlock) with symbiosis to help out solo spark soaking

your enhancer can solo soak a spark every minute with cd + disc shield

your monk tank has a 20% raid cooldown to help a solo spark soaker if needed

--

to sum it up, you really have enough options to do this encounter. just figure out who your best players are so you dont have failbobs doing hard teleport stuff and so on
    Last edited by Riemu2k3; 2013-01-16 at 10:23 AM.

Deleted
    Thanks alot man.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riemu2k3 View Post
    you have plenty of soakers

First of all - don't run 3 healers. It's just wasted. You will need the DPS.
    This is true; use 2 healers, 3 is overkill for this and the extra DPS will keep adds nice and neat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by advusko View Post
    Our roster:

Any advice?
    Thanks fellaz.
    Lets see, Pala can soak everthing with bubble for 8 sec so try to line up as many sparks as possible here.

The disc priest can grant a player for example the feral druid his pain suppresion and PwS at the same time as the feral druid has Barkskin up.

The Feral can use Savage defence to soak, just make sure to top him first.

The Feral can cast symbiosis on the priest and get dispersion. With this he can use it to soak all the rage sparks. On the other hand it's only up for 6 sec so make sure to line up the sparks.

The shadow priest also got a dispersion so same stuff here.

Two locks, one lock can use dark bargain and soak 2 sparks. And you got two so 4 sparks soaked here. They can also use their Unending Resolve (40% reduce damage taken) and sacrifice their pet to get increased health.

Warr can soak with alot of spells, dont really got them on my mind right now but your warr should know.

You could also try to make the shamans to soak. They got a pretty nice 40% reduce damage. So use that one with the disc priests PwS. Ench shaman also got 30% reduce every minute.

I have probably forgot something but think this is enough. ^^

You guys have many possible soakers so don't think the soak will be a problem. Just find the best soakers for your group and try it out. Good luck!