Need help with healing class for 5.2 please.....

So recently we made some huge huge roster changes for 5.2. Several people over the course of the xpac have gotten busy and left the game and it is has halfted our heroic progression at 5/16H. We have about 5 new people in a 10 man raiding guild and spending this time to get everyone geared back up. Anyways........................Our currently healing comp has changed to Mistweaver/rdruid/?

For 5.2 I can either stick with my priest or gear my pally up. Guess my question is....based on CDs and healing output would it be more efficient to go MW/rdruid/pally or MW/rdruid/priest. It does not look like a whole lot is happening with pallys in 5.2 but I know priests are getting a somewhat nerf to SS and atonement healing from what I can see but I may be wrong. My currently class is dpriest at 497 ilvl.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would say shaman, they are a good filler, they can do about anything, im 2m healing with a resto druid on my shamy and basically nothing can stop us atm, this, or your priest

Quote Originally Posted by xindykawai View Post
    i would say shaman, they are a good filler, they can do about anything, im 2m healing with a resto druid on my shamy and basically nothing can stop us atm, this, or your priest
    Druids are supposed to get buffed a lot in 5.2. The reason I chose either priest or pally was mainly for the individual CDs, esspecially for the tanks.....that druids and mistweavers lack.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't allow "What class should I choose?" type threads here, the choice is just too subjective.

I'd suggest checking out the individual class forums and doing some research on what might suit you best given your situation.