Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    i remember tbc

good times good times

also baad times baaad times

so its both

That login screen and music brings back a lot of memories.

on the note of the old website... Anyone remember having "www.worldofwarcraft.com/realmstatus" in their bookmarks? :P

Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    Those Fel Orcs were some scary bastards the first time you faced them down. Everything about Hellfire just exudes bleak desolation moreso than even Desolace could, strangely.

I wasn't really a fan of the Botanica and some of the other heroics, but plenty of great memories to be had from TBC.
    Those fel orcs had really large aggro radii too, though I suppose every mob in TBC did (good times). Always scared the crap out of me when I was fighting mobs in Hellfire and heard from behind me "DURGRGR," well you know that noise they make lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolercaust View Post
    Those fel orcs had really large aggro radii too, though I suppose every mob in TBC did (good times). Always scared the crap out of me when I was fighting mobs in Hellfire and heard from behind me "DURGRGR," well you know that noise they make lol.
    Oh, yes I totally remember those LARGE aggro radius orcs T_T

10+ Year Old Account
    i wish i had join wowback in the days ... i think ive missed something huge... ( joined at wotlk )

well.. Habby bd BC

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shininglight View Post
    I was never one that played during TBC times but heard many great memories from it! As I dislike running through the content now, it would've been epic if I would've been there during the time!
    You really missed out on the most legendary MMO experience of your lifetime It will never return, unless they do expansion specific servers, which they have stated several times they will probably never do. But heres hoping!

Deleted
    The midnight release 6 years ago was great, much better than wotlk, and I was having oh so much fun back then.

"YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!"

Gave me chills watching that again. lol

I remember just getting back from a company trip. Installing it that night and having to go to bed without playing it since I had to get up early the next day. I had to wait all day to play it. lol Fun times. That opening of the portal was such a cluster fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had more fun with each subsequent expansion.

'cept for Cataclysm.

Well,TBC wasn't as perfect as many people say,it had a lot of flaws actually,but it was a good time

I had some great fun in TBC. My favorite time was probably when I created a blood elf, and leveled all trough the elven zones.

It was also the expansion where I did my first raid: Karazhan. And the first time we set up a 25 man raid for Gruul's Lair, it was an amazing time. I probably wouldn't have said it if I was the leader trough...

And the Black Temple... still one of the best raids ever. So much epicness the first time I entered this raid.

Deleted
    Great expansion. Definitely had fun times, and even today when visiting those zones, they still have unique and kharismatic atmosphere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    You really missed out on the most legendary MMO experience of your lifetime
    Not that many missed out on WotLK.

Quote Originally Posted by Malenurse View Post
    Great expansion. Definitely had fun times, and even today when visiting those zones, they still have unique and kharismatic atmosphere.
    Just went back to Karazhan the other day for the first time since TBC. So many memories, dem crushing blows from prince when you missed shield block by a second...

Best memories were leveling my Paladin. I still remember reading a guide on how to grind signets from the large group of Blood Elves on the one side of BT. Or doing Kara for the first time and just amazed at the layout. They let me go ret one run and holy crap I used Seal of Blood on the last boss and died Because of how noob I was. Once I learned the ropes SH runs were by far the best times I had with my guildies. Simply based on how fast we could do them.

I remember tanking the Mage on High King Maulgar as my mage. Doing dailies and thinking how good an idea it was. Was still poor and didn't learn how to make gold until wrath.

BC was fun for me since I was terrible. I still love this game and play it with friends which is whole point to begin with, but the times which I made my guild go /facepalm were priceless.

TBC was the best by far.

This is when the game peaked for me, not being nostalgic if I could play this again I would.