Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aminance View Post
    Get 510 ILVL THEN REFORGE TO 6148 HASTE THEY SAID...
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nance/advanced
    Secondary Stat combinations on your gear:
    6x Spirit / Crit
    4x Spirit / Mastery (get rid of these asap)
    3x Spirit / Haste
    1x Crit / Mastery

Your Gems:
    Orange: 3x Int/Crit
    Yellow: 1x Crit

Alternatives:
    Orange: Int/Haste
    Yellow: Haste
    Red: Int/Haste (if you're really desperate to get to that breakpoint)

Common Sense: "Hm, I only have 3 Items with native Haste on them (1808 Rating), maybe I shouldn't go for 6141 Haste yet."

Despite all that, it's still possible to reach the 6141 Haste breakpoint in your gear, although not recommended. AMR is your friend (be sure to check/adjust Stat Weights).

Also: You're not at 510 iLvl yet (509 equipped). Get one 522 Spirit/Haste or Crit/Haste Item and things change dramatically.
    And as Affinitii already said: Your Belt.... I don't fight the right words

this is a detail...
    A wrong gem and a missing Belt Buckle is certainly not a detail, that could be 640 Haste Rating or 320 Int or 240 Int & 160 Haste/Crit Rating.
    Last edited by mmoca821fe2863; 2013-06-08 at 06:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get 510 ILVL THEN REFORGE TO 6148 HASTE THEY SAID...

mod edit: Avoid excessive use of caps lock
    I have a similar item level and I have 20% crit and 6221 haste, man... You're clearly doing something wrong! And you have a shitton of useless mastery... Getting 510 MASTERY gear is the same as staying with shitty gear, when the goal is haste bp and shizzles.
    "Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.
    May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity..."

-General Nazgrim

Workin on it, much apreciated guys.

---------- Post added 2013-06-08 at 09:01 PM ----------

How about this?
    Actually having such a bad luck with RNG and such, Itens with mastery/spirit is that's what life has given me.

Just a question, sorry if its been asked before. Im a fairly new monk. I keep hearing about 6148 haste. Is that in serpent stance or without?

Quote Originally Posted by mjolnrir View Post
    Just a question, sorry if its been asked before. Im a fairly new monk. I keep hearing about 6148 haste. Is that in serpent stance or without?
    without serpent stance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mjolnrir View Post
    There's a whole paragraph (5.4: Haste) in the OPs Guide and it states clearly what you need to know:

In other words, this is the haste rating that the monk needs to reforge to without having the haste rating bonus from SWS active.

cckep respond please @_@

How about this?
    Actually having such a bad luck with RNG and such, Itens with mastery/spirit is that's what life has given me.
    Your case for going to the 6141 haste breakpoint is slightly different mainly because as mentioned previously by ccKep, your gear is not very well itemized for this. Having said this it, it is worth it for your character even with the haste gems, although you do have 1 or 2 items with no haste which you could be getting with reforging at the loss of some spirit which I gather from your gearing strategy you don't want to drop below 8.7k which is fine.

Honestly Aminance, with your gear I'd stay at the 3100ish BP for a little while just to itemize gear first. I've been doing that with my own gear in regards to the 9158 BP and JUST recently pushed to it (I've got 6 or 7 80int/160haste gems and that still makes me cringe). I've managed to keep over 20% crit, although I am at 8100spirit with the LMG as I get more comfortable with its procs. Eventually I'll drop down to 6.5kish and get my 3% crit back or whatever it was.

I don't like how I can't practice unless I go into the field and just heal myself from what I've seen LMG won't proc if I cast on someone or myself with full HP. This week is the big practice during 25mans week

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by burmaben View Post
    I don't like how I can't practice unless I go into the field and just heal myself from what I've seen LMG won't proc if I cast on someone or myself with full HP. This week is the big practice during 25mans week
    It does proc from overheal, it just doesn't proc when you're out-of-combat (thankfully!)

@Aminance:
    Atleast it looks like you're following some gemming / reforging guideline now, it was just all over the place before.
    If you find yourself uncomfortable (not enough mana tea, for example) just go back to the 3k breakpoint at wait until you get some haste upgrades and/or the legendary meta gem.

Quote Originally Posted by ccKep View Post
    There's a whole paragraph (5.4: Haste) in the OPs Guide and it states clearly what you need to know:
    Alright thanks alot. I did read that paragraph but i guess I missed that part

Quote Originally Posted by Oka555 View Post
    Im trying to reach the 9k haste breakpoint my question is one is it worth it? Also im not sure I have the gear for it yet.Ask mr robot is telling me to get pure haste gems.I could upgrade some stuff but its norm and wanted to wait.

My armory: Shortykungfu US-illidan

I can't say but maybe some of the others will take a stab at it. You're close.

Deleted
    mhm I am currently healing 5/13 HC ToT with 522 ilvl. We are 2 healing Jin rock, Horidon, i am at the main platform at Ji-kun,and were above 110k HPS at HC tortos again 2 healing it,Ion Qon was the easiest when it comes for mana saving.

My stats as it goes are : 9915+ haste for the Bonus Enveloping mist tick which is rly good for tank healing. 7k spirit ( i dont need more, ive been with 18k but i finished all the fights with 70% + mana, so i decided to push my HPS and remove the spirit from my gems and gear) and finally i am 27% spell crit raid buffed, which is awesome when it comes to our Mana tea stacks. Every single fight i top the healing and hps meter and never go OOM. Only at Horidon when we go in the last phase i enter it with 80% mana then at the end of the fight i was around 10% with 3-4 + staks of mana tea. I will provide armory link if u want one,but im writing this from work and i am logged out with my PvP gear atm.

PS: forgot to mention that i am with the legendary meta gem and when it procs i do Jab>Tiger Paw>Jab>Tiger Paw = which is 8% pure mana restore and if u count the 2 chi spended they are another 2% mana so with every proc of the gem i get 10% mana back. which is awesome. Ive seen Hpaladins and Resto druids and resto shamies and the priest struggling with mana with over 16k+ spirit builds. There is no such healing management like the MW

This is my armory link i forced my brother to log in and gear me up http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ADendha/simple though i need to replace this shitty off hand :S

PS: im playing with flask for INTELECT and Food buf with INTENECT too
    PS: The haste is 6k+ but when u go in MW stance it is above 9915.
    Last edited by mmoc811738e421; 2013-06-09 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bearbite View Post
    mhm I am currently healing 5/13 HC ToT with 522 ilvl. We are 2 healing Jin rock, Horidon, i am at the main platform at Ji-kun,and were above 110k HPS at HC tortos again 2 healing it,Ion Qon was the easiest when it comes for mana saving.

My stats as it goes are : 9915+ haste for the Bonus Enveloping mist tick which is rly good for tank healing. 7k spirit ( i dont need more, ive been with 18k but i finished all the fights with 70% + mana, so i decided to push my HPS and remove the spirit from my gems and gear) and finally i am 27% spell crit raid buffed, which is awesome when it comes to our Mana tea stacks. Every single fight i top the healing and hps meter and never go OOM. Only at Horidon when we go in the last phase i enter it with 80% mana then at the end of the fight i was around 10% with 3-4 + staks of mana tea. I will provide armory link if u want one,but im writing this from work and i am logged out with my PvP gear atm.

Nice. Can you post a link? If not PM it to me. Just want to see that setup.

Deleted
    This is my armory link i forced my brother to log in and gear me up http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ADendha/simple though i need to replace this shitty off hand :S

PS: im playing with flask for INTELECT and Food buf with INTENECT too
    PS: The haste is 6k+ but when u go in MW stance it is above 9915.
    Last edited by mmoc811738e421; 2013-06-09 at 02:09 PM.

Deleted
    Get rid of the bag of hydra spawn, worst trinket you could possibly have. You're significantly over the haste b.p, it's at 6141 and you're about 600 rating in the deep end. You could remove the trinket in favor of the valor trinket and your current gearing would be perfect.

Deleted
    Yep, i will,when i have the VP for it, currently waiting to upgrade that cloak to 2/2 then going for the trinket

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bearbite View Post
    Yep, i will,when i have the VP for it, currently waiting to upgrade that cloak to 2/2 then going for the trinket

Don't do that. The trinket is a much better upgrade than your cloak.

I'm still not sure if the 9158 Bp was a good idea in a 10m enviroment.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s/Khori/simple
    The Chi gain and ReM ticks are great but the missing crit and SP sometimes felt better in 10m :/

Hey guys, I was just wondering if I could get a quick critique on my Monk's healing, it 90 a week ago and I've only done ToT once since then (I've got logs from Jin'rok to Megaera), so I'm sure I'm still making mistakes everywhere, it's certainly different from my hpally!

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...fists/advanced
    Logs: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/qcizssrdsztcudjk/

Thanks so much in advance. It's very appreciated .