Deleted
    speaking of spot heals wow fistweaving is overpowered on top of galakras towers

MWs in general are OP right now. On PTR testing I literally couldn't go OOM (wasn't using mana tea glyph). It felt pretty much impossible.

Also, the legendary cloak + healing cleave trinket are really, really OP for us too.
    Last edited by Floopa; 2013-07-31 at 09:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    MWs in general are OP right now. On PTR testing I literally couldn't go OOM (wasn't using mana tea glyph). It felt pretty much impossible.

Also, the legendary cloak + healing cleave trinket are really, really OP for us too.
    I'm gonna wait till 25 testing for my verdict.

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    The glyph doesnt have a use anymore with the faster consume rate anyway
    What about if you want to sneak in some impromptu Fistweaving, or fights where it's good in general (assuming there are some in 5.4)? Would it still be better to ignore the Glyph?
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
    What about if you want to sneak in some impromptu Fistweaving, or fights where it's good in general (assuming there are some in 5.4)? Would it still be better to ignore the Glyph?
    Only really mobility fights

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    Only really mobility fights
    I don't think I've ever taken this Glyph out of my slots since my MW got high enough level to use it. I hope I don't break out into cold sweats or something when it's gone. Should be interesting either way.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenai View Post
    I don't think I've ever taken this Glyph out of my slots since my MW got high enough level to use it. I hope I don't break out into cold sweats or something when it's gone. Should be interesting either way.
    my thoughts exactly. i tested MW on the beta and did some healing when MOP first dropped and was freaking out when i had to channel mana tea haha. i have a habit of bouncing around constantly when nothing is going on so hopefully this will keep me still.

whats the latest on trinkets? i heard talk about the amp trinkets and then some cleave trinkets. seeing 2 different amp trinkets on wowhead and the cleave one as well as a haste/ int on damage one. will the last be viable at all?

Deleted
    Some Garrosh logs for people interested;

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-fm...ce/?s=47&e=414

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-fm...e/?s=603&e=839

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-fm.../?s=986&e=1308

Zen Sphere is absolutely hilarious damage on this fight, with two of the 14% trinkets I can do 300k DPS on pull with my CJL over 45 seconds.

so.. should we use the two 14% trinkets or the multistrike one since floopa is saying that it is great for MV. I'm talking about 10man.

Edit : Reglitch, if I can use WOL correctly... it seems that the paladin is ahead everytime, I thought they were bad in ptr atm ?
    Last edited by Ilir; 2013-08-01 at 04:41 AM.

Homophobia is so gay.

it seems that the paladin is ahead everytime, I thought they were bad in ptr atm ?
    They cry a lot but they're more than fine.
    It's not in his signature anymore, but Reglitch did that a few weeks ago : http://bestmonk.eu/paladins/
    Complaints.... complaints everywhere !

Quote Originally Posted by Yem View Post
    They cry a lot but they're more than fine.
    It's not in his signature anymore, but Reglitch did that a few weeks ago : http://bestmonk.eu/paladins/
    Complaints.... complaints everywhere !
    Awesome link.. Made my ears bleed. Headphone users might wanna lower the volume or take headphones off before opening that link.

That fight (Garrosh) wasn't really indicative of any healer balance since there was barely any damage at all and you could solo heal it if you wanted to which means a paladin would naturally be first cause nothing gets past the mastery shields.

I just want a quick little show of hands:

Are we using Life Cocoon to push a little bit of mitigation or as an "Oh Shit" button when we are raiding.

Just curious to see the answers. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoss View Post
    I just want a quick little show of hands:

Are we using Life Cocoon to push a little bit of mitigation or as an "Oh Shit" button when we are raiding.

Just curious to see the answers. Thanks in advance.
    I usually let the tanks call for it since they can predict their incoming damage and survival much better then I can. If I see someone dip really low I will sometimes use it on them.

RPPM change.

Will this effect us badly? Don't think it applies to MWs but we have high haste values and those haste values, presumably, cause double-dipping on the RPPM trinkets. Luckily in SoO we aren't going to be using RPPM trinkets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    RPPM change.

Will this effect us badly? Don't think it applies to MWs but we have high haste values and those haste values, presumably, cause double-dipping on the RPPM trinkets. Luckily in SoO we aren't going to be using RPPM trinkets.
    Only weapon enchants as far as I can muster, maybe HLG.

It only changes the beginning of a pull, functionality is still the same otherwise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaetan View Post
    It only changes the beginning of a pull, functionality is still the same otherwise.
    No... it stops certain effects scaling with haste...

It's a minute buff, 0.4% extra chance baseline to spawn an orb and we get a point per 480 mastery now instead of 500. I mean it's still almost entirely worthless but yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

Other things you should care about that were changed this build;

Thok's Acid-Grooved Tooth - Now a 4.65% chance to cleave, makes this trinket undoubtedly one of the better choices, depending on how far the proc goes (would anyone mind testing on PTR?) it could be a equip and forget or just equip for fights where people are within a reasonable margin.
    The farthest I have been able to get a cleave heal to go out was 40 yards. It seemed to like to jump to closer targets, so had to go to a less populated area for tests with a friend. Working on logs for it after the ptr server restart.
    Vivirei | Immortalis | US-Zul'Jin
    Do you want to be number one, or do you want to work hard enough to be number one?

No... it stops certain effects scaling with haste...
    Quote Originally Posted by blue post
    If both the rate and effect of a proc scale with haste, we're going to remove the haste scaling from its proc rate.
    thats hard to interpret because we don't get a direct benefit from our proc..... we get a benefit when we use spells during the proc. its a grey area. some healers get faster spells from haste so they scale from haste for both parts, but we are gcd locked majority of the time so we only gain the benefit of the proc....

i forsee them nerfing this and not considering the fact we only benefit from single dipping. result being our meta will have no benefit to haste stacking but will still benefit other healers :/
    (slight correction, we gain double benefit with a couple more free soothing mist ticks with more haste and the meta, because that is ground breaking -.- )

Quote Originally Posted by Viveka View Post
    The farthest I have been able to get a cleave heal to go out was 40 yards. It seemed to like to jump to closer targets, so had to go to a less populated area for tests with a friend. Working on logs for it after the ptr server restart.
    just saw this wanted to comment on it. w/o any knowledge of the trinket just looking at the text on face value it doesn't sound like a smart heal but just a pure "picks nearest target" type heal.
    Last edited by womd; 2013-08-01 at 11:30 PM.