Deleted
    ok now i get it. i am ashamed how stupid i looks now. to get 7864 u need better items then i got atm. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...osenone/simple

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    Right it's not really hard to understand, without the 5% haste raid buff and without the stance buff you will need 7864 haste for 12 ticks. With the 5% buff you only need 6141.
    See I think some people get confused because of the wording of the chart. It says you need 6141 haste with SWS. But you need to get 6141 haste OUT of serpent stance. So some people might tend to think that when it says W/O SWS, it means that thats the amount of haste they need out of stance.

IMO, the two columns on the right are irrelevant since we can't even cast ReM outside of serpent stance. I think a chart (to the left of the (WITH SWS) chart) with the amount of haste you will have WHILE IN serpent stance, would be more useful.

Deleted
    now i understand it but firstly i was confused. chart should be reworked in my opinion.

Deleted
    The chart is quite useful since it's easier to hit the haste plateau without having your haste raiting multiplied by 1.5. Therefor you are able to reforge in smaller steps.
    But yes, the wording is a little bit off.

Quote Originally Posted by krazyito65 View Post
    See I think some people get confused because of the wording of the chart. It says you need 6141 haste with SWS. But you need to get 6141 haste OUT of serpent stance. So some people might tend to think that when it says W/O SWS, it means that thats the amount of haste they need out of stance.

IMO, the two columns on the right are irrelevant since we can't even cast ReM outside of serpent stance. I think a chart (to the left of the (WITH SWS) chart) with the amount of haste you will have WHILE IN serpent stance, would be more useful.
    Thanks for the input, I really do appreciate when people point out these things

With regards to the chart, I think everyone can agree that as a mistweaver you don't really need to know the values for the "W/O SWS", I simply included that because they have been asked for in the past, but to be fair you only need to multiply the haste given on the "With SWS" column by 1.5 :P

As for the wording, I understand that it might not sound intuitive but the way haste breakpoint tables are done for any class is that you give the haste breakpoint for the given condition. Say for the case you described, "if you have SWS, and 5% spell haste, you need 6141 haste from your gear to reach the 12th ReM tick". All you need to do is find your condition on the given columns and just scroll down until you find the intended breakpoint.

It's not like there isn't a whole paragraph just beneath the table explaining exactly how you need to reforge but removing that column might make things easier.

Deleted
    I'm beginning with MW, in fact I haven't really healed since wotlk as paladin) and I have a hard time spreading Renewing Mist optimally especially in lfr. I am quite sure I am far from the 18 possible.
    I'm presently using shadowed unit frame and I need to better configure it as I have a hard time seeing if people have the buff.

What grid addon or other addons are you using? Also do you have mouseover macros?

Also how do you decide whether to use spinning crane kick or not? (excluding the trivial case where everybody is nicely packed)

Last but not least not doing 25 anymore except lfr are healers responsible for a group? In lfr on Garalon I hesitated a lot and ended up running everywhere to heal out of range players but the non-wipe really felt miraculous at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Silmarieni View Post
    I'm beginning with MW, in fact I haven't really healed since wotlk as paladin) and I have a hard time spreading Renewing Mist optimally especially in lfr. I am quite sure I am far from the 18 possible.
    I'm presently using shadowed unit frame and I need to better configure it as I have a hard time seeing if people have the buff.

What grid addon or other addons are you using? Also do you have mouseover macros?

Also how do you decide whether to use spinning crane kick or not? (excluding the trivial case where everybody is nicely packed)

Last but not least not doing 25 anymore except lfr are healers responsible for a group? In lfr on Garalon I hesitated a lot and ended up running everywhere to heal out of range players but the non-wipe really felt miraculous at times.
    Hi Silmarieni,

i highly recommend elvui with shadow & light as ui. It has a really nice raidframe with buffs and debuffs included.
    I like to use weakauras as addition to it.

Spinning crane kick sucks you try on mana really fast. personnaly i recommend using it when piled only. Otherwise i prefer chi torpedo.

Group healing is not possible as mistweaver. Your ReM is picking the target it likes and does ignore grouping
    TfT on cooldown is a "have to" on bosses like garalon. The more you play as a MW you will start to recognize that most of your healing is ReM, Uplift with a lot of fillers like torpedo, revital. ....

Deleted
    This have prolly been discussed about before

10 man raiding, recently killed Lei Shen for the first time felt really nice tbh ^_^Woo

So we will start heroics soon, and i belive that in 10 man raiding i doubt the 4 set bonus is needed.

Not sure what tokens to roll since im the last person to actually get tokens since im the off healer off dpser, so im passing everything i can do the "pure breeds"

atm i have 2 set bonus with LFR pants and Gloves

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Minglin/simple
    I Have abit of gemming to chance so no need to point that out and prolly some optimization with the reforge for haste cap.
    also the Charging Ox Wave is just a test im trying out so no need to point that out !! /ashamed

Just wonder what tier tokens that would be most beneficial in the long run none heroic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by idioten View Post
    This have prolly been discussed about before

10 man raiding, recently killed Lei Shen for the first time felt really nice tbh ^_^Woo

So we will start heroics soon, and i belive that in 10 man raiding i doubt the 4 set bonus is needed.

Not sure what tokens to roll since im the last person to actually get tokens since im the off healer off dpser, so im passing everything i can do the "pure breeds"

atm i have 2 set bonus with LFR pants and Gloves

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Minglin/simple
    I Have abit of gemming to chance so no need to point that out and prolly some optimization with the reforge for haste cap.
    also the Charging Ox Wave is just a test im trying out so no need to point that out !! /ashamed

Just wonder what tier tokens that would be most beneficial in the long run none heroic.
    Gloves and Legs are keepers. Chest is kinda nice. For Head and Shoulders there are better (TF) non-set alternatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Natu View Post
    Gloves and Legs are keepers. Chest is kinda nice. For Head and Shoulders there are better (TF) non-set alternatives.
    Not only are hat and shoulders questionable items, the set bonus itself isn't that important. I know I tend to use TFT when I actually need the healing it provides, not just because its cooldown is up. Maybe that's bad, but it seems to work.

Gloves and pants are really the only two pieces you should be going for. Convenient that they're the two that Nalak drop. Chest is a preference thing. If you like that one, great, if not there are offset ones that are nice. I have the one from Tortos at the moment and am quite pleased. I may well move to the tier chest eventually as I drop spirit through the tier.

Just got kick'd from RF for beign fistweaving.
    They said: HEALER WITH DPS SPEC KICK LOOK HIS DPS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreyo View Post
    Not only are hat and shoulders questionable items, the set bonus itself isn't that important. I know I tend to use TFT when I actually need the healing it provides, not just because its cooldown is up. Maybe that's bad, but it seems to work.

Gloves and pants are really the only two pieces you should be going for. Convenient that they're the two that Nalak drop. Chest is a preference thing. If you like that one, great, if not there are offset ones that are nice. I have the one from Tortos at the moment and am quite pleased. I may well move to the tier chest eventually as I drop spirit through the tier.
    Yeah, just use the 4-piece on fights like Tortos hc, where the cd-reduction is a gain

hm ...I prefer the gloves of Animus - and go with t-chest and legs - chest i really nice if you try to get less spirit as possible

Quote Originally Posted by Aminance View Post
    Hahaha happend to me also then i told them to watch healing done...

I lol'd, It's crazy how good fistweaving is in lfr

This is a serious question:
    Should I think on use of SCK?

Also why, Renewing mist is mandatory?
    was thinking maybe on Surgin mist macro.
    Last edited by Aminance; 2013-05-15 at 02:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a serious question:
    Should I think on use of SCK?

Also why, Renewing mist is mandatory?
    was thinking maybe on Surgin mist macro.
    What? I don't understand...... I mean.... Renewing mists is usually your TOP heal. It is one of your cheapest spells and it spreads and is crucial for uplifts... Surging would waste too much mana...

----------

Different note, My guild is working heroic Magera, would going for the 9k haste breakpoint be more useful than going for more int/crit?

What? I don't understand...... I mean.... Renewing mists is usually your TOP heal. It is one of your cheapest spells and it spreads and is crucial for uplifts... Surging would waste too much mana...
    But renewing mist goes Through the weakest players, even if hes far or nope. The skill just go to the injuriest friendly.
    Surging mist would help with fistweaving.

But renewing mist goes Through the weakest players, even if hes far or nope. The skill just go to the injuriest friendly.
    Surging mist would help with fistweaving.
    You shouldn't be fistweaving every fight. REM/uplift using Soothing to generate chi is far more effective. My guess is those people that kicked you saw you were not pulling very high HPS. REM going to the most injured people is a benefit, and using it in conjuction with uplift gives us huge aoe heals.

Deleted

----------

Different note, My guild is working heroic Magera, would going for the 9k haste breakpoint be more useful than going for more int/crit?
    Your armory indicates that you already switched. What is you first-hand experience with the 9k-breakpoint? I have similar gear like you and would have lost around 1.5k int and close to 1k crit. I did put it in reglitch's spreadsheet and the outcome wasn't pleasant.