Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfoundead View Post
    Answer the question.
    I believe "Report it to the police" would've been a sufficient answer enough for you. Blackmailing is against the law.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninaran View Post
    So if the genders are equally responsible, they should have equal say in the matter.
    No, because the child would be growing inside the womans body.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    I believe "Report it to the police" would've been a sufficient answer enough for you. Blackmailing is against the law.
    I believe I presented more than one situation, not just blackmail.

Deleted

Then you report it the police.
    You clearly are naive in the world ain't you? You have no idea how hard it would be for a man to convince the police he was raped.

Especially if the woman says the same thing.

Deleted
    I believe I presented more than one situation, not just blackmail.
    As I read it, it was not a presentation of more than one situation.

But very well. How did she trick him? Forcing him would be rape on the other hand.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    You clearly are naive in the world ain't you? You have no idea how hard it would be for a man to convince the police he was raped.

That is not a problem laws can fix, that's a problem inherent to humans because men are regarded as the "physically superior" ones in most peoples minds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    he has full responsibility for his decisions, yes. she has responsibility for hers as well.

he did have a say in the outcome.

"stick it in and roll the dice"
    vs
    "decide he'd rather not risk potentially 20 years of financial slavery on a moments pleasure."
    And yet a woman can do the exact same thing but go "Nah, I don't want this kid, I'll have an abortion"

But unfair the woman gets a "Get out of babby free card" and men don't.

---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 12:27 PM ----------

No, because the child would be growing inside the womans body.
    In that case... why do I have responsibility for it then? Your two way logic is confusing.

Women get ALL the say, but only half the responsibility?

Actually, it all links in with men's rights. This is not just a pregnancy thread you know.
    well it is actually since thats what the OP was talking about. but ok. i dont think i e ever argued that men dont suffer from discrimination.
    The best part is, not one of these people have answered my Hypothetical.

What happens if the man was date raped? Is it HIS FAULT he may have impregnated a woman while being raped?
    no, because thats rape.

Deleted
    As I read it, it was not a presentation of more than one situation.

But very well. How did she trick him? Forcing him would be rape on the other hand.

That is not a problem laws can fix, that's a problem inherent to humans because men are regarded as the "physically superior" one.
    "I'm on the pill" "There's condoms *totally without holes poked in them* in the drawer" "I have an implant"

And many more.

Deleted

Well that's due to the fact that very few woman rape men. Most of the time that has happend, it's done via sexual harassment. As in the woman is in the power position and she uses that position. So ofc, in that matter you will never have equality between sexes but it's accepted, even I accept it as a male.

The point wasn't that, but that the curent system is not made for, or let me put it this way, does not offer any protection for the single guy. He can easy be tricked. But that still doesn't exclude his role or his obligation, but if you want a just and fair system it should account for them also.

Why you even wrote this in response to the quoted text I do not understand. You talked about wanting to be regarded as a sperm donor - you don't have sex with the one who is gonna receive the sperm if you're a sperm donor. You put the sperm in a glass container which they use later for insemination. You don't get to have sex with the receiver as a sperm donor, that is what you want, to have sex with a woman and THEN ALSO be regarded as a sperm donor. That's not how being a sperm donor works.
    And you wrote "That just reeks of "I DUN WANNA TAKE RESPONSIBILITY" and a sense of entitlement to having sex."

Regardless, men are in a possition of disadvantage. We have options only during sex. Everything after that is a woman with multiple choices that can ruin a man's life. This is unfair and needs to be corrected. You insisting that it's normal since men can't get pregnant is sexism.

Deleted
    well it is actually since thats what the OP was talking about. but ok. i dont think i e ever argued that men dont suffer from discrimination.
    You're arguing against that right now.

Men have zero right to choose if they want to become fathers or not if an Accident happens, the right is ONLY on the mother of the child. the Father is merely a puppet pulled along for the ride.

What you and the other illogical feminist are arguing is that Women should have more rights than men and that Women should have total control over a mans life.

You constantly act Holier than thou with the "YOUR FAULT SHE GOT PREGNANT" shit but you ALWAYS forget it takes two to tango. I have had women constantly tell me "Don't worry about it, I'm on the pill" And guess what? A few of them were lying.

Is that my fault? Is it my fault the woman LIED to me? I was lucky in the fact that I always wear protection against disease, but the Responsibility for contraception does not rest totally on the head of the MAN.

What you and alot of feminists argue is that Men should have MORE responsabilties and LESS rights.

And yet a woman can do the exact same thing but go "Nah, I don't want this kid, I'll have an abortion"

But unfair the woman gets a "Get out of babby free card" and men don't.
    its unfair that women have to squeeze babies out of their vaginas and endure horrible pain and possibly death but men dont.
    thats sexism right there. lets institute a law that says men must have their genitals tortured after they decide to have a kid.
    just because their bodies work differently doesnt mean they should be unequal.

thats your same logic.
    In that case... why do I have responsibility for it then? Your two way logic is confusing.
    Women get ALL the say
    No, the man gets to say "i dont want to risk making a baby
    , but only half the responsibility?
    they get a little more actually, but hey. thats life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by naturestorm View Post
    Well that's due to the fact that very few woman rape men. Most of the time that has happend, it's done via sexual harassment. As in the woman is in the power position and she uses that position. So ofc, in that matter you will never have equality between sexes but it's accepted, even I accept it as a male.

The point wasn't that, but that the curent system is not made for, or let me put it this way, does not offer any protection for the single guy. He can easy be tricked. But that still doesn't exclude his role or his obligation, but if you want a just and fair system it should account for them also.
    This falls under another Argument that feminists LOVE to ignore.

Men suffer from domestic abuse FAR MORE than women do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by naturestorm View Post
    Yeah this is the kind of statement that needs to go away.

Deleted
    "I'm on the pill" "There's condoms *totally without holes poked in them* in the drawer" "I have an implant"
    And many more.
    "I'm on the pill"/"I have an implant" I can buy as being something that should be legalized against as you can't really know for sure about it. The man trusting her to supply the condoms instead of bringing his own on the otherhand? No, that's entirely on the man.

Deleted
    its unfair that women have to squeeze babies out of their vaginas and endure horrible pain and possibly death but men dont.
    thats sexism right there. lets institute a law that says men must have their genitals tortured after they decide to have a kid.
    just because their bodies work differently doesnt mean they should be unequal.
    So is THIS the crux of the entire feminist argument? Because a woman needs to endure 9 months of discomfort and a day of pain, she gets to ruin a man's life?

Quote Originally Posted by Ninaran View Post
    So if the genders are equally responsible, they should have equal say in the matter.
    Naah man. Bodily autonomy is above men's rights. Unless it's about genital mutilation of boys via circumcision, then it means nothing. Acording to them of course.
    Last edited by Cybran; 2013-01-20 at 12:46 PM.

Deleted
    "I'm on the pill"/"I have an implant" I can buy as being something that should be legalized against as you can't really know for sure about it. The man trusting her to supply the condoms instead of bringing his own on the otherhand? No, that's entirely on the man.
    I have seen women try and sabotage MY condoms I have brought. But let me just ask you this.

Why does the manner of contraception rest solely on the head of the male?

---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 12:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Naah man. Bodily autonomy is above men's rights. Unless it's about genital mutilation of buys via circumcision, then it means nothing. Acording to them of course.
    That is another HUGE problem I have, you hear about all this gential mutilation of women in the middle east and how terrible it is. But Male Gential Mutilation is FINE.

Deleted
    Why does the manner of contraception rest solely on the head of the male?
    It doesn't but if you're not able to trust the woman why should you not protect yourself? I'm the one handling the protection in my relationship now but my boyfriend was the one handling it in the start with condoms and he didn't mind being the one responsible for it.

I have seen women try and sabotage MY condoms I have brought. But let me just ask you this.

Why does the manner of contraception rest solely on the head of the male?.
    Because if YOU want to gaurentee that the girl won't get pregnant then YOU should take precautions? If a girl wants to make sure she doesn't get pregnant she'll take her own precautions. My GF wanted to make sure she couldn't get pregnant so she has a coil, therefore I had 0 responsibility when it came to contraception.

You're arguing against that right now.
    nope.
    Men have zero right to choose if they want to become fathers or not if an Accident happens, the right is ONLY on the mother of the child. the Father is merely a puppet pulled along for the ride.
    men and women have the right to bodily autonomy. there is no right to choose, thats a misnomer.
    What you and the other illogical feminist are arguing is that Women should have more rights than men and that Women should have total control over a mans life.
    im not a feminist. you are arguing that men are incapable of rational thought and decision making.
    You constantly act Holier than thou with the "YOUR FAULT SHE GOT PREGNANT" shit but you ALWAYS forget it takes two to tango
    i thought men had no control over their lives?
    . I have had women constantly tell me "Don't worry about it, I'm on the pill" And guess what? A few of them were lying.
    men constantly tell women "dont worry honey i'll be here for the baby".
    Is that my fault? Is it my fault the woman LIED to me? I was lucky in the fact that I always wear protection against disease, but the Responsibility for contraception does not rest totally on the head of the MAN.
    he has the responsibility of accepting that contraception fails.
    What you and alot of feminists argue is that Men should have MORE responsabilties and LESS rights.
    what im arguing is that men have the same responsibilities to take care of their children and the same rights to bodily autonomy.