Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Does anyone realize how many people aren't even done with the 5.0 part of the Legendary?

And how many aren't even close to finishing the 5.1 part?

Might I add that the 5.2 part so far looks like it'll be on par with the entire Shadowmourne or Dragonwrath questline in one patch?

There's 2 huge gathering phases, along with another rep grind, and certain bosses to kill.

This one will take even longer.

If you haven't noticed, the questline is getting harder and longer.

Don't judge something you have no knowledge of truly, because none of us even know how the Legendary Questline will end.
    Well stated. Until 100% of the players who will never complete on regs have "the legendary hoo ha" then threads like this one are not very intelligent.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Since when was it a requirement for legendaries to be only available to a select few?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Sorry. I have the utmost respect for the players that get it done wearing blues no sooner than it is released. I really do, however if you are going to throw the term "casual" around as an insult to others who are not as skilled as you (which there will always be players at both ends of that spectrum) then at least be the elite player you are passing yourself off as.
    That makes no sence lol, I never said the term "casual".

There are many players still trying to get thunderfury. What is your point?
    My point was...

Quote Originally Posted by Fagatronics View Post
    Isn't this what WoW has become for the last few years. Everyone gets a chance to see and obtain everything? Seems like Blizz's logic that everyone should get a legendary too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefhamer View Post
    Only if you put in the time and meet the requirements. Just like Blizzards philosophy from the start.
    Which I dismissed with my DS comment. I wouldn't consider waiting for content to become easier as "put in the time and meet the requirements"
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    You're full of shit honey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    You should have no expectations for the next expansion IMO...

Does anyone realize how many people aren't even done with the 5.0 part of the Legendary?

And how many aren't even close to finishing the 5.1 part?

Might I add that the 5.2 part so far looks like it'll be on par with the entire Shadowmourne or Dragonwrath questline in one patch?

There's 2 huge gathering phases, along with another rep grind, and certain bosses to kill.

This one will take even longer.

If you haven't noticed, the questline is getting harder and longer.

Don't judge something you have no knowledge of truly, because none of us even know how the Legendary Questline will end.
    possibly 3 if ur not counting 40 bars of trillium, then that was much of a gathering

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    That makes no sence lol, I never said the term "casual".
    not you.

Vu.

My point was...

Which I dismissed with my DS comment. I wouldn't consider waiting for content to become easier as "put in the time and meet the requirements"
    HEre's my question for you: does it matter to you that Blizzard is trying to please everyone?

I mean, they have 10 million+ players currently for WoW, and they can't please everyone.

But they're obviously trying their damn best to do so.

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 09:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by eillas View Post
    possibly 3 if ur not counting 40 bars of trillium, then that was much of a gathering
    Yeah. That reminds me of getting the mats for Shadow's Edge, which was INSANITY.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

The Naxx40 staff was the only real legendary the game ever had. Rare drops are not legendary.

My point was...

Requirements change over time. More often than not they become easier when you are talking about a game where your character progresses and becomes stronger over time.

What you are making the arguement for is "it didn't take as much time as ME, and you didn't meet the requirements I DID".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Because guilds had 10-15 people with legendary weapons... /sigh

Legendaries took a lot of time to acquire, and even so, by the end of the patch cycle, only a very small handful had obtained them.

IMO they should be extremely rare drops from high end raid bosses instead of crafted items anyhow.
    With the exception of a few legendaries, all others involved crafting. And true for every single one of them was a huge time investment, of multiple weeks/month of raiding.
    Even the Cata exceptions (Staff / Daggers) which have then been available rather abundant compared to all others, took a lot of time to have. Let alone on multiple people. 10 - 15 people in a guild, you rarely find that today, where people farming these places for said weapons. But that certainly wasn't the case while these weapons and raids have been current content.

Now we have a legendary quest chain, which isn't even halfway through. So far everyone who at least raids LFR, can get some pieces. But no one knows, what's going to happen down the road. How many people will end up with the ultimate result is nothing one can tell for now.
    We have an epic weapon.... Not a legendary weapon. We have legendary tools applied to it. Will the weapon itself turn legendary? if so, how many people will be able to do just that, while the procedure required is current?
    None of us knows... Therefore bitching about it, is like bitching about how ugly the chicken looks, when it hasn't even hatched from the egg.

Oh look a new and interesting topic from Jaylock.

This is much more legendary than any other previous one. Why? It lasts over the entire freaking expansion. It has an amazing story with it. To pretend that there is no challenge is just false.

HEre's my question for you: does it matter to you that Blizzard is trying to please everyone?

I mean, they have 10 million+ players currently for WoW, and they can't please everyone.

But they're obviously trying their damn best to do so.
    My argument more so in this thread has really been that legendaries haven't been special for a while. In general most achievements/gear/titles become inconsequential after a patch or so and this new legendary wont be any different. There's no reason to get riled up about it being open to everyone. However I do feel somewhat glib that this is the direction the game has gone.

Requirements change over time. More often than not they become easier when you are talking about a game where your character progresses and becomes stronger over time.

What you are making the arguement for is "it didn't take as much time as ME, and you didn't meet the requirements I DID".
    I used to feel this way in the past but not so much nowadays. More so I feel that if everyone is special and gets a legendary than nobody is. And this is the trend WoW has established for some time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    You're full of shit honey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    You should have no expectations for the next expansion IMO...

5.2 gem requires a heroic boss kill. Yeah, everybody will have that!

My argument more so in this thread has really been that legendaries haven't been special for a while. In general most achievements/gear/titles become inconsequential after a patch or so and this new legendary wont be any different. There's no reason to get riled up about it being open to everyone. However I do feel somewhat glib that this is the direction the game has gone.
    Well, it can't be helped.

Although I personally hate to admit it, Blizzard is a business, and to please the customer they have to do what the customer wants.

Truth is, they've really been coming through with that this expansion, and even if the PVPers, or people who hate dailies want to admit it or not, they're truly made it prevalent how much they care about the fans; not about their wallets, but about their enjoyment for the game.

The new legendary was so that not a single class would feel left out, and like I said, we don't know how far the questline will go, but a lot of people are still stuck on the previous part, and 5.2 will separate the pack further.

This is an actual Legendary questline. You're working for an amazing weapon for an entire expansion, and to be eventually rewarded with your hardwork that you didn't have to do with a legendary item.

That's my opinion, at least.

And also, Noqr, it doesn't. You have to kill the World Boss aka the Storm Lord Nalak to get it. Nice try though.

Quote Originally Posted by Noqr View Post
    5.2 gem requires a heroic boss kill. Yeah, everybody will have that!
    Where does it say that? Not doubting you, I just can't find it.

10+ Year Old Account
    My argument more so in this thread has really been that legendaries haven't been special for a while.
    The only reason why they aren't "special" anymore is the fact that the game moved along and with the game the toons progressed. Which lead to the fact that everyone can now go ahead and farm for these weapons. It still requires some time committing and the will to do the needed grinding for something that has essentially no use anymore.
    The only tendency to a wider range of legendary spread, while the content was still valid are the ones from Cata. Before that, everything was rather as it always was.
    And we don't know how it ends up this time. Like I said before. So far all we have is an EPIC weapon.. How many are able to turn it into a legendary weapon is yet to see.

Are you referring to the 5.2 meta-gem? I'm rather sure that's not where the quest line will end. Let's get to the end of the expac, and THEN you can pass judgement on how legendary the items are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gona assume it's this one due to hat and title.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ylock/advanced

Honestly you don't even do LFR, how can you complain about how it's going to be hugely common where someone with the progress exhibited on that warlock is representative of a large majority of the wow population? That's proof in itself that it isn't.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Where does it say that? Not doubting you, I just can't find it.
    Says you have to kill the Storm Lord.

People have assumed its Raden.

It's actually Nalak, the new World Boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP said it himself
    He's mad because someone other than himself can get the legendary
    I loled
    Get a life