Thread: Second Wind

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robles View Post
    I have played warriors for years, I'm almost ready to just shave my beard and pick a new class. The nerfs are out of hand.

Our sustained damage is terrible, look at death knights. Every one min they can plow 100k oblitarates into you and warriors have to wait 5min to hit you for 80k

Sad.
    well I see warrs with t2 pvp weapons hitting for 120k in arena videos with 2200+ rating. And btw dks dont have the cc, mobility AND survivality of warriors.

Deleted
    Warrior tears, sweet. You're still OP, though. Go play a Ret Paladin for a while and you'll crawl back to your Warrior, begging for its forgiveness for ever leaving it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrasibion View Post
    Warrior tears, sweet. You're still OP, though. Go play a Ret Paladin for a while and you'll crawl back to your Warrior, begging for its forgiveness for ever leaving it.
    If you think that in 5.2 warriors will still be OP, I really cant understand what game you are playing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsu View Post
    If you think that in 5.2 warriors will still be OP, I really cant understand what game you are playing.
    Not OP, but balanced. The problem in 5.2 are rogues and monks.

Quote Originally Posted by katsumo View Post
    well I see warrs with t2 pvp weapons hitting for 120k in arena videos with 2200+ rating.
    With what are you supposedly hitting for 120k ? That's total bs. Tfb hs was able to pull out these numbers and that's about it. Watch any high rated current arena stream and show me those warriors that pull out 120k crits on a regular basis.