Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zao View Post
    It's called Cheeseburger Royale in Switzerland. I'm dead serious. http://www.mcdonalds.ch/de/menuekart...seburger-royal

And I haven't been in Subway for a while, but it wouldn't cross my mind to measure them. It's plenty of food either way.
    Is the same on the French and Italian language menus too.
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Crucial M550 256GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    I'd still like to know what that "280" is? Is it a 280 gram patty? because if so,holy crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    It's called Royal Cheese in France, not Cheeseburger Royal.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    I'd still like to know what that "280" is? Is it a 280 gram patty? because if so,holy crap.
    280gr is the weight of the sandwich, not just the meat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    I don't really get how Bloodlust fits Shamans...

"I need to calm the elements, and through our sacred bond we will - wait, is that a fucking boss? I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY! I'M GOING TO KILL HIM! NO, WAIT! I'M GOING TO RAPE HIM THEN KILL HIM! WITH SPOONS! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I don't get what he thinks is so unhealthy either. There are unhealthy sandwiches there (flatbread, chicken & bacon ranch, meatball), but overall it's very healthy stuff if you do it right.
    I think people think that just because you eat there, you're eating healthy. Which, I mean, they sell cookies, come on.

...And now I want some Subway Double Chocolate cookies.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

Quote Originally Posted by ichime View Post
    280gr is the weight of the sandwich, not just the meat.
    Oh, well there goes all of my excitement.

I present you the Strasburger.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I've heard of things like that at sit down restaurants before; where they actually slice the burger up like a pizza and you share it with your friends, but I'm not sure how one would even begin to approach eating one of those while sitting down at a ball park.

I've heard of things like that at sit down restaurants before; where they actually slice the burger up like a pizza and you share it with your friends, but I'm not sure how one would even begin to approach eating one of those while sitting down at a ball park.
    Yeah, it's the same idea at the park, it's intended for a group. Nationals Park has some pretty convenient areas for eating. There's an area with picnic tables and also some standing room areas that have counters to stand at eat at that still have good angles on the field.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Yeah, it's the same idea at the park, it's intended for a group. Nationals Park has some pretty convenient areas for eating. There's an area with picnic tables and also some standing room areas that have counters to stand at eat at that still have good angles on the field.
    No offense to baseball fans, but they probably wouldn't miss much if they kept their eyes on their burger.

You can always get a sandwich américain , it usually fills you more than even the 280 and the fries tend to be way better than the ones at mcdonalds (not that it's really hard )

"I need to calm the elements, and through our sacred bond we will - wait, is that a fucking boss? I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY! I'M GOING TO KILL HIM! NO, WAIT! I'M GOING TO RAPE HIM THEN KILL HIM! WITH SPOONS! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE!"

You can always get a sandwich américain , it usually fills you more than even the 280 and the fries tend to be way better than the ones at mcdonalds (not that it's really hard )
    I honestly have no plans to actually go to France any time soon. Living in Canada I'm surrounded by american sandwiches :P And I can get them with poutine.

Even worse than this is when you get a 12" and they cut one half to be about 8" long. Wtf how are you supposed to portion your food when they have these cross-eyed MF's causing this sort of nightmare?
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

No offense to baseball fans, but they probably wouldn't miss much if they kept their eyes on their burger.
    That's one of the best things about baseball! Well, at least for me. I like the part where if I miss the 4th and 5th inning, it's not a tragedy.

I honestly have no plans to actually go to France any time soon. Living in Canada I'm surrounded by american sandwiches :P And I can get them with poutine.
    You have these in Canada? Huh, didn't know that.

Wow, just wow.
    Eight pages of morbidly obese fatties complaining about an inch of bread,
    Jesus Christ muricans, Jesus Christ.

Infracted: Please do not nation bash or insult other users
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-01-19 at 05:26 PM.

You have these in Canada? Huh, didn't know that.
    Well I meant american sandwiches facetiously. We don't have that specific sandwiches, but it's construction seems rather simple, and the ingredients readily available. :P

Well I meant american sandwiches facetiously. We don't have that specific sandwiches, but it's construction seems rather simple, and the ingredients readily available. :P
    Oh yeah it's easy to make. You do need an actual baguette for the bread though. Doesn't taste as good otherwise.

Quiznos is better, or any local deli. Subway (as Purlina pointed out) gives you practically no meat. At least compared to local delis that will hook you up for half the price.

But I don't really care about that extra inch. Twelve or eleven inches of sandwich is good enough for me. If they started shrinking more than that, then I'd feel like they were getting over on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Quiznos is better, or any local deli. Subway (as Purlina pointed out) gives you practically no meat. At least compared to local delis that will hook you up for half the price.

But I don't really care about that extra inch. Twelve or eleven inches of sandwich is good enough for me. If they started shrinking more than that, then I'd feel like they were getting over on me.
    Subway USED to make sandwiches that were huge. I can't even say Quiznos huge, because Quiznos has majorly downsized their loaves of bread as well. But you got your moneys worth.

As for preference of Quiznos over Subway, I can't say I really agree. That is mostly because I really despise Quiznos breads though...

Also, Quiznos gives the exact same amount of meat. The difference is that they fluff and pinch the meat to make it look physically more substantial, Subway just slaps the meat directly from the paper to the bread.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

quiiznos is tastier but i do enjoy a turkey sub with no sauce from subway every now and then. i remember the first time i get quiznos the sub was just a massive amount of food but now they seem to be massively downsized (still enough to fill my gut)