Page 1 of 16
... LastLast

Question I’ve been caught by my GF

My girlfriend found out that I was flirting with a girl I am playing with on maestia. I told her that I am not serious about her and the only reason that I am doing it is because I am just using her as my support. What makes it even worst is when she logged on my account on wow it so happened that girl messaged my toon to help her boost her level. My gf is still mad at me. What should I do?

Don't flirt with other people when in a relationship. It only leads to heartbreak and possibly hurt testicles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't chat it up with other girls? Seems you violated her trust, something you two should talk about like reasonable adults.

Take sodding responsibility.

Learn from your mistake, you're not going to get us being on your side, as you are obviously in the wrong here. You can try apologising to her as you have done something wrong. If she chooses to accept it then that's good, but don't expect her to forget it, women seem to be very good at holding grudges. If the alternative occurs and she asks for a break etc. then it's expected, although sadly not ideal.

You will never be trusted now and will end up in a bad place.

Or she will revoke your permission to play video games.

Don't flirt with others unless your gf says it's fine. Now you gotta apologize and let her cool off and hope you can work it out.

Quote Originally Posted by mattress View Post
    Don't flirt with other people when in a relationship. It only leads to heartbreak and possibly hurt testicles.
    So much of this, you have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Nzonic View Post
    My girlfriend found out that I was flirting with a girl I am playing with on maestia. I told her that I am not serious about her and the only reason that I am doing it is because I am just using her as my support. What makes it even worst is when she logged on my account on wow it so happened that girl messaged my toon to help her boost her level. My gf is still mad at me. What should I do?
    Flirted? Tell her it's harmless flirting. Everyone does it. More serious flirting? Don't be a dickhead in future to your GFs.

IMO be ready to choose what's more important to you; The option likely isn't between your GF or the girl you're flirting with, it's more likely a choice between her and any MMO.

Apologise and please her, if you know what I mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Tabasco and pumps.

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    I dont know what you mean - please elaborate and be specific...

Tell her you'll transfer to an RP server.

So your whole defense is that you're only using the other girl and not serious about her?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    No sympathy here. I'd be just as mad at you, even if it turns out that "girl" is a 40yr old naked man in Georgia.

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    No sympathy here. I'd be just as mad at you, even if it turns out that "girl" is a 40yr old naked man in Georgia.
    Ya he could be a real Georgia Peach.

Remember, some people are more easy going and lenient than others. The reality is that a relationship is all about trust. Yes, it's nothing and it was indeed harmless flirting, but the reality is you blew your trust with her and quite honestly you either need to stop playing or it's going to continue to cause stress and problems that you both don't obviously need. In the end the trust is gone, so the relationship is on very thin ice. So choose. The game or her.

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    quite honestly you either need to stop playing
    Can't people play this game without flirting? >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    I dont know what you mean - please elaborate and be specific...
    B-but, the last time I did, you were like:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    I need an adult...

Am I the only one that doesn't see harmless flirting as some big betrayal? I mean, were you having cyber sex and getting all emotional with this chick or just flirting? Either way, talk to your girlfriend and work out exactly what acceptable limits are for both of you. Stick to them from now on.
    [22:14] <+Lia> And why is Ruken molesting trees?
    [22:14] <@Rukentuts> Because they give me wood.
    [22:14] <+Lia> ...
    [22:14] <+Lia> worst pun ever
    [22:15] * Rukentuts boughs.