Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Say it wasn't you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzonic View Post
    My girlfriend found out that I was flirting with a girl I am playing with on maestia. I told her that I am not serious about her and the only reason that I am doing it is because I am just using her as my support. What makes it even worst is when she logged on my account on wow it so happened that girl messaged my toon to help her boost her level. My gf is still mad at me. What should I do?
    This is not enough information, what type of flirting did you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Joathen View Post
    Don't chat it up with other girls? Seems you violated her trust, something you two should talk about like reasonable adults.
    Op doesn't have to completely stop talking to the opposite gender; just stop flirting with them. Easy as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzgerald77 View Post
    Oral sex. It always works
    Its true.

Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    This is not enough information, what type of flirting did you do?
    i am just being nice to her.. acting like she is someone with special treatment compared to other guildies on Maestia.. i didn't even imagine that she will play WoW and will let me boost her.. from my pov that is flirting but not like I am talking dirty with her.. that's why i felt guilty and now I am patching up things to my gf..

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Apologise and please her, if you know what I mean.

Yes, Because the ladies just LOVE to spread their legs for the men who are possibly cheating on them.

Mmm, Nothing gets them more wet

You have no idea how women work do you?

You break their trust and they don't go "Fuck me silly, I LOVE YOU"

No, Just no
    Last edited by Malcor; 2013-01-22 at 04:22 AM.

i am just being nice to her.. acting like she is someone with special treatment compared to other guildies on Maestia.. i didn't even imagine that she will play WoW and will let me boost her.. from my pov that is flirting but not like I am talking dirty with her.. that's why i felt guilty and now I am patching up things to my gf..
    wait.... so being nice to a person and helping her to level is flirting with someone? are you serious?
    Please tell me this is a joke , that is not flirting in the SLIGHTEST , you did not even say anything dirty? , you shouldn't feel guilty for being a nice person.
    Either your girlfriend is a pure control freak , did you lead yourself believe that you we're guilty or she did? if she did , i strongly suggest you to leave that nutbag.

---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 05:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Malcor View Post
    Yes, Because the ladies just LOVE to spread their legs for the men who are possibly cheating on them.

No, Just no
    How did he break her trust? he did absolutely nothing.
    My main language is not english , feel free to send me a PM if i made errors that bother you , i shall try to correct it next time!
    www.Joethejoe.weebly.com

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcor View Post

No, Just no
    I was led to believe that men and women were equals.
    That's exactly what i would do, if a girl broke my trust! So, if we apply the transitive property...

Learn from your mistake. I flirt jokingly with girls around my girlfriend all the time, and likewise she does it the same. We laugh about it later and then proceed to flirt with each other in that same conversation. Its kind of a thing between us.
    But really dude, apologize and either cease contact with the girl or do/say things to reassure her that she is the only one you're serious with.

It takes days and years to build trust. It takes a second to tear it down.

Deleted
    Being nicer to one person than other people in a guild is not flirting and if that's all it was I don't know why you are feeling guilty or why your GF is being mad. That just sounds like being nice and making a friend. This may sound crazy to you but it's perfectly possible to be nice to the opposite sex and be friends, group with them, boost them, give them stuff.... and it's not automatically flirting.

I actually flirt a lot with probably the majority of the males AND females that I speak to online because when I'm chatting I have a flirty personality and I make a lot of dirty references and jokes, which my husband is absolutely fine with (and I'm fine with him doing the same). Obviously you and your GF need to sort out your boundaries with what you're comfortable with because it's different with everyone - but the sort of relationship where you have to "patch things up" because you were "nice" to a random girl on an internet game would be the sort of relationship I got out of quickly.

1. Stop flirting in a way you know would make her feel betrayed.

2. Ditch her since a relationship where one person has betrayed and the other has had to snoop to find it out is forever scarred.

Deleted
    dont flirt with other girls. and if you didnt, speak with your gf and the other one about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Being nicer to one person than other people in a guild is not flirting and if that's all it was I don't know why you are feeling guilty or why your GF is being mad. That just sounds like being nice and making a friend. This may sound crazy to you but it's perfectly possible to be nice to the opposite sex and be friends, group with them, boost them, give them stuff.... and it's not automatically flirting.
    You have a point, but he was also singling this girl out. And he was the one to tell us that he was flirting, not that his girlfriend thought he was. Why wasn't he also being really friendly to a male and leveling him up too? Yes, men and women should be able to be friends, but having one singular female friend seems odd. Why wouldn't he have 5 male friends and 5 female friends on the game, for example?

Also, there was something strange if the OP felt he had to hide it from his girlfriend. I would MUCH rather my boyfriend be upfront with me and be like "oh hey I'm leveling this person up to help them out, look at this cool mount they just got..." or something, versus "I'm going to get on my game, see you later," and hide it from me. I'm not a very suspicious person, but it would make me suspicious if my boyfriend started to be secretive about his video games.

Icon made by leia06 from livejournal.com.

For all the people who believed that I didn't do anything wrong, thank you and for all the people who thinks that I broke my girlfriend's trust and heart; I realized my mistake and I am patching things up for her. Now that she is finally realizing that she over reacted and she is also sorry. Is this the time that I should let her play with me (wow, maestia, LoL or HoN) or any online game that she might like?

I wanna come back to playing but she is my 1st priority. Now that things are getting good.. Is this the time?