Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    There's a certain healthy level of minor flirtation to be had in all normal human interaction (even just a tad towards people of the same gender, even as a heterosexual) that's socially acceptable, even when in a relationship. Chances are, for her to be seriously upset, you were likely going beyond flirting and into the realm of obvious sexual innuendo.

Then again, for nearly every male, as it seems, obvious sexual innuendo is what they consider "flirting." Most men have no flurking clue how to interact with women outside of trying to get in their pants, to be honest. There's a natural social flow that a lot of men just don't understand. And yes, that started out as a typo a couple sentences ago, but I went with it. I kinda liked it. XD

Anyway, reading your OP, you don't seem like a terribly pleasant person anyway. Using her for support?
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

I've had this happen to me before with an ex boyfriend. It was very painful for me, and I broke up with him that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    Am I the only one that doesn't see harmless flirting as some big betrayal? I mean, were you having cyber sex and getting all emotional with this chick or just flirting? Either way, talk to your girlfriend and work out exactly what acceptable limits are for both of you. Stick to them from now on.
    I'd say overall I agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    You will never be trusted now and will end up in a bad place.

Or she will revoke your permission to play video games.
    Why not put a leash on him from now on aswell?
    Jesus christ , if my GF obligated me to stop gaming , i would silencly look at her for about a minute , then i would get my shit and leave the place.
    My main language is not english , feel free to send me a PM if i made errors that bother you , i shall try to correct it next time!
    www.Joethejoe.weebly.com

Quote Originally Posted by mattress View Post
    Don't flirt with other people when in a relationship. It only leads to heartbreak and possibly hurt testicles.
    sound advice!

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    So she caught you on the internets? Wasn't me.

She had chatlogs and everything? Wasn't me.

She even had it in fraps? Wasn't me.

Total and unremitting denial is the surest defence.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    Am I the only one that doesn't see harmless flirting as some big betrayal? I mean, were you having cyber sex and getting all emotional with this chick or just flirting? Either way, talk to your girlfriend and work out exactly what acceptable limits are for both of you. Stick to them from now on.
    I don't believe in harmless flirting. Flirting, by it's very definition is to express interest. It doesn't take much for even playful, "harmless" flirting to turn into something more. Why do you think cheating is such a big thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    I could give you a long speech, but... I don't think you need one. Get your head out of your arse, boy. Be true with your Girlfriend and only her. Let her understand that you've realized you F'ed up big-time and that you will never do it again and give her a proper apology. As for the apology... Well, I would go as far as "Giving her the dream-week". Letting her decide everything you two do for one week.

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post

I like your thinking , if you're caught lying , never stop pretending.
    My main language is not english , feel free to send me a PM if i made errors that bother you , i shall try to correct it next time!
    www.Joethejoe.weebly.com

Lol pretty pathetic.

Hopefully she's somebody who teaches you a lesson rather than one of the spineless, takes anything she can get types.

Im not even sure if she is real girl. i didn't ask for her facebook account or number.. all i know is that i am enjoying our party. She "said" that her name was julia and that's the only thing that i know about her..

Quote Originally Posted by Forfax View Post
    Why not put a leash on him from now on aswell?
    Jesus christ , if my GF obligated me to stop gaming , i would silencly look at her for about a minute , then i would get my shit and leave the place.
    I knew someone who had their GF demand they stop playing any online video games because she was worried they might talk to other women. I'd raise up out of there too.

i told my gf to play with me before but she didn't want to

Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    I knew someone who had their GF demand they stop playing any online video games because she was worried they might talk to other women. I'd raise up out of there too.
    o_0 , what kind of crazy woman is this , the safest place for a man to not get any female attraction is by far , video games.
    www.Joethejoe.weebly.com

probably some fat dude playing a female character, beware who you chat with.

I learned from my mistake Aside from an apology what can i do more for my girlfriend? seriously i love her more than anything else

Quote Originally Posted by Nzonic View Post
    does she try to have interest in anything you do?
    Or it the other way around?
    www.Joethejoe.weebly.com

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    No sympathy here. I'd be just as mad at you, even if it turns out that "girl" is a 40yr old naked man in Georgia.
    shivers*
    Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    i'm guilty.. I sang it.

the problem.

I learned from my mistake Aside from an apology what can i do more for my girlfriend? seriously i love her more than anything else
    You could always quit wow that would really put those words of yours into action.

Quote Originally Posted by Mord View Post
    probably some fat dude playing a female character, beware who you chat with.
    can i tell her this?

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 07:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Do some romantic bullshit like take her to dinner or go to somewhere nice looking, I know that sounds really douchey when I say it like that, but if you truely gave her a sincere apology and she knows you love her as much as you say you do then theres not much reason for her to be pissed, I reaaally doubt she'll leave you over something so petty.
    i will do this

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    You could always quit wow that would really put those words of yours into action.
    i can quit but for sure i will play again after 2-3 weeks