Thread: Reforging

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21
    Run your character through simcraft for the stat weights, and then input them into wowreforge, askmrrobot, reforgelite, etc. The default stat weights on them can be kinda wonky, (especially askmrrobot)

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Conatzer View Post
    Run your character through simcraft for the stat weights, and then input them into wowreforge, askmrrobot, reforgelite, etc. The default stat weights on them can be kinda wonky, (especially askmrrobot)
    that can get you a DPS loss as well... i tired that and when i reforged they way simcraft said i lost 2500 DPS on FD.

    hell simcraft said haste was greater then crit which everyone knows is wrong.

  3. #23
    Thanks for the replies. It just seems that I have to accept being over cap (Exp) until I get gear that is better reforgable. I really wanted to know that if its ok to be over the cap as much as I was, I think I found my answer here. Thanks again.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorazyn View Post
    You can manually upgrade your item stats in WoWReforge, which I've been doing simply because their algorithm seems to consistently deliver the best optimization.
    Where do I go to do this in wowreforge? ( I must be overlooking something) Ever since I upgraded my helm been hard to get best results.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Steele View Post
    Where do I go to do this in wowreforge? ( I must be overlooking something) Ever since I upgraded my helm been hard to get best results.
    You just click the helm. The name of it. Change stats, apply.

  6. #26
    Moderator Sonnillon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Saku, Estonia
    Posts
    2,775
    I do have a question. Should I with my present gear focus more on haste or mastery if I play SV/BM? I used zeherah's calc and for haste reforge over mastery the DPS increase was minor (all settings where default).
    Mari officer/RL/OT of Punished <- RECRUITING
    Moderator of R & D | Open Raid
    Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    The curse of the Bear, the only tank whose active mitigation not only has RNG included, but only consists of RNG.


  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    I do have a question. Should I with my present gear focus more on haste or mastery if I play SV/BM? I used zeherah's calc and for haste reforge over mastery the DPS increase was minor (all settings where default).
    haste is always worse then mastery for BM and SV right now

  8. #28
    i currently use reforgelight but used to use wowreforge but it dose not take into account item up grades dose anyone know it this is going to get fixed?

  9. #29
    Mechagnome Cathias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the Bat cave.
    Posts
    516
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Don't use askmrrobot if you want to get the best out of your gear. In cata it was terrible and it's not reputable. I'll check it out to see if they fixed their site, but I wouldn't recommend using it with wowreforge and reforgelite available.
    Askmrrobot is still terrible, I tried to follow it for the lols & my damage taken was increased by around 10% they're rather slow on updating(They didn't have a Haste paladin tank build for ages)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •