Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Reolac View Post
    A more simplified fix would be to make Demonology Mastery scale with GoSac.
    Disagree because in my rumble opinion the best option to DEMO locks should be using demos, I agree GoSac be a dps loss ONLY to demos, and should be a equal choice - or slightly better to affli and Destro in burn or ST fights.
    Last edited by JV Chequer; 2013-01-22 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JV Chequer View Post
    Disagree because in my rumble opinion the best option to DEMO locks should be using demos, I agree GoSac be a dps loss ONLY to demos, and should be a equal choice - or slightly better to affli and Destro in burn or ST fights.
    while I love playing demo with my minion, I'd say I disagree with you on this. the demonology spec is about warlocks studying demons in order to make themselves more powerful. therefore, all the 3 grimoires are intrinsic to demonology. you get to choose how the demons you summon will increase your power, be it by summoning stronger demons, summoning more demons or killing the demons you summon to absorb their power.

it's similar to how all mage t3 talents are "frost", all druid t1 talents are "cat", all druid t5 talents are "bear" and all priest t1 talents are "shadow". all grimoires are "demo".
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Just for the sake of being given all available choices
    - i would like that GoSac be "better" balanced in demo even if it sounds dump
    - i'd love that GoSac be less powerfull in affliction so that using others is "possible"

You know unless Sac is obviously weaker then the other talents I will still use it whenever I can because you know why....

When I sac my Void I get a HP buff cooldown, a extra defence cooldown is just to good to pass

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    You know unless Sac is obviously weaker then the other talents I will still use it whenever I can because you know why....

When I sac my Void I get a HP buff cooldown, a extra defence cooldown is just to good to pass
    Personally; I spec GoSac because it means I don't have to deal with pets.
    Are they better then in the past? Sure
    But I have a deeply embedded stigma against them founded in the early days of the game.

It will take a long time for that to go away.

I'm making a play-style choice; sounds to me like working as intended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by archon951 View Post
    Personally; I spec GoSac because it means I don't have to deal with pets.
    Are they better then in the past? Sure
    But I have a deeply embedded stigma against them founded in the early days of the game.

It will take a long time for that to go away.

I'm making a play-style choice; sounds to me like working as intended.
    Would you make that choice if Sac was the bottom of the pile of Grimoire options?

I think GoService need a redesign; For PVE it's pretty much useless.

Maybe a Grimoire based on AOE dmg or a mix of Sacrifice and Supremacy, a buff for u and your demon. Dont know.