Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    This person is a dirty liar. I live in a state that has one of the "worst" educations, and we started learning about many other cultures in 6th grade. If Themius didn't care to remember that, or didn;t try to learn it thats her fault.

The thing is, our education is "dominated" by European and early American societies much more than others because they influenced us the most. I learned a lot about Southern Asia and its conflicts and in fighting. Same goes for African tribal culture. To be honest, the area I feel I learned LEAST about is South America.
    I'm a dirty liar? I guess you missed my post where I mentioned we learned about other countries during their months right? Don't go about calling me a fucking liar, also last I checked AMERICA IS FUCKING HUGE AND DIFFERENT SCHOOL DISTRICTS WITHIN THE SAME STATE HAVE DIFFERENT CURRICULUM, Where the hell do you get off calling me a liar because of how I was taught in school?

I didn't learn much of anything about Southern Asia lol or Arican tribes.

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 10:30 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Oh I see, so a report done by an official arm of the Government isnt so good and accurate because otherwise it proves you wrong?
    The reports aren't accurate. The fbi knows this as well. You see it was breaking crimes down into race and blacks were at the top(or second); however, there were many thousand of crimes committed by HISPANICS THAT GET LUMPED INTO BLACKS. Therefore making it inaccurate. You can't take a race and divide them amongst other races and go "okay this is it!" they even say on their own reports it's not completely accurate.
    Last edited by Themius; 2013-01-19 at 03:30 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post

The reports aren't accurate. The fbi knows this as well. You see it was breaking crimes down into race and blacks were at the top(or second); however, there were many thousand of crimes committed by HISPANICS THAT GET LUMPED INTO BLACKS. Therefore making it inaccurate. You can't take a race and divide them amongst other races and go "okay this is it!" they even say on their own reports it's not completely accurate.

Does it look like they lump people together by race? NO! They lump them together by region of origin.

e:

:')

People from the west asian region standing for more rapes than the native population despite being a minority.
    Last edited by mmoc506e44f6eb; 2013-01-19 at 03:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    This discussion is really getting nowhere. Way too many insults and feces-flinging to keep this open.

Closing this.