Okay, anyone who has read the forums in the past few days knows the community has two major issues: 1) When we try to gank low-level players, they fly away, and 2) When we queue for arena or RBG, we die horribly and repeatedly, leaving us only the slow accumulation of conquest points from wins in random BGs, which we still lose most of the time.
To fix these problems and make the game feel as epic as it did in Vanilla, I propose the following changes:
1. Flying mounts are disabled. If you are level 90 and you kill five players below level 60 in either Stranglethorn Vale or Blasted Lands, you get a buff that allows flying for one hour, only in low level zones.
2. If your faction has at least five level 90 players and more level 90 players than the opposing faction in any low level zone, that faction gains control of the zone, allowing access to flying mounts and a 25% buff to health and damage.
3. Killing players from level 80-90 will continue to reward honor. However, killing players below level 80 will now award conquest points for max-level players. This makes sense, because defeating an equal-level opponent is an honorable kill, but when I one-shot a lowbie, that dude got CONQUERED!
Also this incentive will keep the low level zones populated with level 90 players, so they won't feel empty.
4. Instead of getting a higher conquest cap at higher ratings, players below 1500 should have the maximum conquest cap, and higher rated characters should get fewer points per week as a kind of handicapping mechanism.
Also, if I don't play during some weeks, I should get my conquest points anyway.
5. I should get conquest points for losing. EDIT: Oh, they're already doing this? Sweet!
6. Players below level 60 should sometimes drop epic PvP gear when I kill them. That makes this gear more accessible to players like me who aren't no-lifes that play RBG and Arena 24/7.
7. We really need to do something about bots in Battlegrounds, because they're just running around gibbing people, and there's really nothing I can do about them. When I join a BG and see that the other team has six bots, I just leave.
8. The health and damage of all mobs in Pandaria needs to be reduced by 50% because they are totes too hard.
How am I supposed to finish my dailies when each mob has 400k health, and I only do 15k damage per second? It takes me 30 seconds to kill each mob, and then I have to drink afterwards, and if I aggro more than one at a time, I die. This really needs to be looked at; right now, obtaining reputation is nearly impossible.
9. I should be able to run as quickly backwards as I can forwards.