Thread: NWO Toys.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    They haven't been used yet against non-violent protesters, that I'm aware of.

And I'd prefer microwaves to bullets.
    look at the last link in my comment.

---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 06:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    ... and somebody named "Lockedout" who's spouting far-reaching conspiracy theories on a video game forum telling people to "educate themselves" makes you look credible?
    Please PLEASE quote ANY conspiracy theory I have stated. I showing you facts.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post

---------- Post added 2013-01-20 at 06:53 PM ----------

You really need a hobby.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is this..I don't even
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Right from the subject line...New World Order Toys...

NWO at is the conspiracy theory of ALL conspiracy theories!

/facepalm.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    These weapons are designed for internal use, no doubt.

But why does that bother you? We already have riot police who discharge non-lethal weapons in the crowd, which can actually kill people because they're still shooting projectiles striking at a reasonably high momentum.

We also have water guns and so on and so forth.

If anything, it sounds like this weapon makes it more humane to disperse crowds. If it wasn't for this, you'd still be getting clubbed by a cop in the face.

Why do I have to be clubbed,tear gassed,microwaved? I am a citizen of this country and I have the right to protest. If I decide to protest I have to be subject to these things?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    If your so worried about your government shooting you while you sleep either rally and protest or leave the country.
    Implying protesting actually accomplishes anything...

Anyway OP, you're vastly overreacting. First of all, these devices were built (a good many years ago mind you) to help with the occupation of cities in Iraq. And of course they could be used against Americans. But it's a good alternative to just shooting them.

that wasn't even an Active Denial System

also those protesters didn't have a permit

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do I have to be clubbed,tear gassed,microwaved? I am a citizen of this country and I have the right to protest. If I decide to protest I have to be subject to these things?
    Then protest.

These things usually only go wrong because some idiot protester throws a rock or shits on a cop car.
    Putin khuliyo

Right from the subject line...New World Order Toys...

NWO at is the conspiracy theory of ALL conspiracy theories!

/facepalm.
    Im sorry that was the title of the video I linked. NWO is not a conspiracy its an actual movement with followers.

Conspiracy Theory #2 - the NWO is deliberately violating your rights using microwave bullets to put down your rights to control you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Olo View Post
    that wasn't even a Active Denial System

also those protesters didn't have a permit
    OT. Always found it funny how to protest against the government you need a permit from...the government.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Then protest.

These things usually only go wrong because some idiot protester throws a rock or shits on a cop car.
    Watch the third link that was a legal protest that the city decided could not go on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im sorry that was the title of the video I linked. NWO is not a conspiracy its an actual movement with followers.
    Yeah, like the Illuminati is an actual movement with actual followers.
    Putin khuliyo

...you believe the NWO is actual movement with followers? That it's NOT a conspiracy theory?

I think we're done here folks...

Watch the third link that was a legal protest that the city decided could not go on.
    no it wasnt

Conspiracy Theory #2 - the NWO is deliberately violating your rights using microwave bullets to put down your rights to control you.
    They have the machines developed and are currently using them against the public all facts. Whether it is deliberately or naively violating your rights is anyones call.

What is this thread even about?

A loud speaker, some sort of half retarded robot insect and a big microwave are no indicator for any conspiracy at all. And you really do not need to be afraid of your government just because they own things like this.

If it ever happens that one of these things are used against you, you are most likely the one at fault anyway.

All you need is a tinfoil hat and you'll be immune to any of these "NWO toys."

*goes off to invest into the tin industry*
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Khronius View Post
    If the common view on guns is that the people need them in order to protect themselves from the government, then you're doing it wrong.
    The common view is we need guns to protect ourselves from those who would do us harm, that includes the government.
    We need guns to keep people honest, most of all the government.

Quote Originally Posted by Olo View Post
    no it wasnt
    The fact you need a "permit" for a freedom like protesting is just showing you how little freedoms we have left.