View Poll Results: What do you think of cross-realm zones?

Voters
858. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like it

    346 40.33%
  • I hate it

    339 39.51%
  • I don't care.

    173 20.16%
Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ...
19
27
28
29
30
31
... LastLast
  1. #561
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Zone scaling like gw2 would fix the problem. I love crz because it does what it is ment to. Make it an mmo. And no I never gank low levels. 5.2 they are adding bg scaling so it shows they have the tech to do it.
    As far as I know, WoW does have some basic form of zone scaling implemented - mobs should be respawning faster when there is a lot of players in the zone. It probably isn't as flexible as the system in GW2, but it's in place.

    Also I don't really understand what the fuss is all about. I'm leveling a shaman right now. I'm yet to encounter a situation where there would be too many players doing the same stuff as me (regarding to leveling character). Sure, there might be an ahole who will drop from a flying mount and 1shot me every now and then, but I usually settle that by logging main and getting my revenge. I've noticed, that players doing this are usually not 90, and if they are 90, they have pretty crap gear. Maybe a trend?
    Yesterday I was flying around Dragonblight looking for some world PVP and after a complete circle I managed to find only 2 players near big quest hubs (the Taunka village and the Horde outpost near the spider dungeons)
    Anyway, only thing that is really annoying about CRZ is the shared resources. There will usually be 1-2 90s in the zone farming stuff...

  2. #562
    Quote Originally Posted by rnbwtrout View Post
    newsflash - endgame is the majority. try again hispter kid.
    Warning: Reality Distortion Field detected at user rnbwtrout. Do you wish to continue Y/N.
    Y.
    Good luck, you're on your own.

    If you look at http://www.wowprogress.com/post/120_...aiding_results
    Which is from 3 months ago.

    835k of all players had a level 90. So those are people who play the end game. They're not even people who necessarily raid (as only 136k of them killed the first boss in MV). Taking the first number, this means that at that time of writing, less than 1 out of 10 players was playing the end game (with end game meaning including any level 90 activity).

    The average WoW player is simply very casual (as I already explained), and is leveling. They're not even level 90!

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 11:59 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    [..] but I usually settle that by logging main and getting my revenge. [..]
    Good for you but you'll find out how good this works later on when you meet a level 90 who participates in the PvP gear grind also, as I said, the average WoW player is merely leveling. They don't even have a level 90 to relog to!
    "When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind."

  3. #563
    Herald of the Titans Eorayn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,957
    I loved the group quests. Such a shame they removed them, really.

  4. #564
    Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    I loved the group quests. Such a shame they removed them, really.
    wonder if they could make lower level "scenarios" to fill those voids somewhat. maybe make some "Ring of" type scenarios.

  5. #565
    Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    Warning: Reality Distortion Field detected at user rnbwtrout. Do you wish to continue Y/N.
    Y.
    Good luck, you're on your own.

    If you look at http://www.wowprogress.com/post/120_...aiding_results
    Which is from 3 months ago.

    835k of all players had a level 90. So those are people who play the end game. They're not even people who necessarily raid (as only 136k of them killed the first boss in MV). Taking the first number, this means that at that time of writing, less than 1 out of 10 players was playing the end game (with end game meaning including any level 90 activity).

    The average WoW player is simply very casual (as I already explained), and is leveling. They're not even level 90!

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 11:59 AM ----------

    Good for you but you'll find out how good this works later on when you meet a level 90 who participates in the PvP gear grind also, as I said, the average WoW player is merely leveling. They don't even have a level 90 to relog to!
    from 3 months ago? lol. from raiding guilds? lol. there are just as my casual guilds (if not more) as there are raiding. i can go round robin with you and the OP, but i'll just pull my ace out of my pocket: if everyone is out leveling old content, WHY DID BLIZZARD FEEL THE NEED TO INSTITUTE CRZ TO FILL THE OLD WORLD? go on, i'd love to hear your answer.

    and if everyone is out doing old world stuff, then why does blizzard bother with content patches for end game and have made content a priority this xpac? love to hear your answer on that too.

  6. #566
    You know, I came back to WoW to play Mists of Panderia after being away from the game for several months. CRZ totally ruined it for me so I haven't wanted to play because of it. It wouldn't be so bad if resource nodes were shared and there was no mob tagging. But I picked the realm I was on purely because it was a medium pop realm. I didn't want to be thrown in with Moon Guard. And now I'm forced to play with a much larger group than I want. So, until Blizz fixes it, I won't play.
    Co-GM of The Psijic Order (NA)

    Tam! RUGH!

  7. #567
    Titan Nerraw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    11,211
    Quote Originally Posted by rnbwtrout View Post
    WHY DID BLIZZARD FEEL THE NEED TO INSTITUTE CRZ TO FILL THE OLD WORLD? go on, i'd love to hear your answer.
    Give us one good alternative as to how they should have filled the old world instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    I only saw a few minutes of it but it looked slicker than a lubed up olympic swimmer fleeing from a shark.

  8. #568
    Quote Originally Posted by rnbwtrout View Post
    from 3 months ago? lol. from raiding guilds?
    No, from guilds. It tells us 1 out 10 people is max level after 2 weeks. Those aren't all raiders, or members of raiding guilds.

    there are just as my casual guilds (if not more) as there are raiding. i can go round robin with you and the OP, but i'll just pull my ace out of my pocket: if everyone is out leveling old content, WHY DID BLIZZARD FEEL THE NEED TO INSTITUTE CRZ TO FILL THE OLD WORLD? go on, i'd love to hear your answer.
    You're assuming too much. They're also not mutually exclusive. Leveling can be played very casual, and just in one of the many zones.

    Let me draw you an analogy: do you believe most WoW players use Recount? If you're answer is "yes" you need a reality check. The cognitive bias I said lies in your perception. You don't notice the players leveling, playing 2 hours of WoW a week max (THIS is casual), all you see in trade is LFM <new raids>. You notice all these high level in Panda Lala-Land and are completely devoid of whatever the average player is doing: leveling. They're not even playing as much as an average level 90. But at some point in your WoW career you were one of them. By the way I can recommend you becoming friends with a few of the brighter casuals it may open your eyes to more realizations about WoW in general.

    If you read the thread there's various theories why CRZ was implemented:

    *) To ensure future of WoW, since it'd allow players to find each other in world when sub rate goes down.
    *) To help low pop realms play together with other low pop realm players.
    *) To increase world PvP.

    Just to name a few (if someone can aid to the list would be highly appreciated preferably with an outline of the theory).

    and if everyone is out doing old world stuff, then why does blizzard bother with content patches for end game and have made content a priority this xpac? love to hear your answer on that too.
    For many players it isn't old content. They don't even know their class yet. For them it is new content. The Cata overhaul was meant for the casual players and new players, not Bob the raider.

    The content patches are meant to keep players subscribed, and they're not much of content. That's why they include massive grinds, Sherlock Holmes.

    PS: It would help the readability of your posts if you'd started to use capitals where they're required instead of yelling. You know, YELLING.
    "When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind."

  9. #569
    Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    No, from guilds. It tells us 1 out 10 people is max level after 2 weeks. Those aren't all raiders, or members of raiding guilds.

    You're assuming too much. They're also not mutually exclusive. Leveling can be played very casual, and just in one of the many zones.

    Let me draw you an analogy: do you believe most WoW players use Recount? If you're answer is "yes" you need a reality check. The cognitive bias I said lies in your perception. You don't notice the players leveling, playing 2 hours of WoW a week max (THIS is casual), all you see in trade is LFM <new raids>. You notice all these high level in Panda Lala-Land and are completely devoid of whatever the average player is doing: leveling. They're not even playing as much as an average level 90. But at some point in your WoW career you were one of them. By the way I can recommend you becoming friends with a few of the brighter casuals it may open your eyes to more realizations about WoW in general.

    If you read the thread there's various theories why CRZ was implemented:

    *) To ensure future of WoW, since it'd allow players to find each other in world when sub rate goes down.
    *) To help low pop realms play together with other low pop realm players.
    *) To increase world PvP.

    Just to name a few (if someone can aid to the list would be highly appreciated preferably with an outline of the theory).

    For many players it isn't old content. They don't even know their class yet. For them it is new content. The Cata overhaul was meant for the casual players and new players, not Bob the raider.

    The content patches are meant to keep players subscribed, and they're not much of content. That's why they include massive grinds, Sherlock Holmes.

    PS: It would help the readability of your posts if you'd started to use capitals where they're required instead of yelling. You know, YELLING.
    1. CRZ only affects old world...so if you're complaining about CRZ, you're complaining about old world content. anything else and your argument is moot.

    2. CRZ was blizzard's direct answer to the old world feeling dead since most, i.e. MAJORITY, of people were doing end game stuff. blizzard and players themselves have stated that. all your suppositions boil down to the old world being dead. good luck trying to spin it any other way.

    3. any further argument trying to state as fact that the MAJORITY of players are out in the old world is laughable.

  10. #570
    Quote Originally Posted by rnbwtrout View Post
    2. CRZ was blizzard's direct answer to the old world feeling dead
    What makes you think that?

    1. CRZ only affects old world...so if you're complaining about CRZ, you're complaining about old world content. anything else and your argument is moot.
    What on earth are you on, and what on earth are you on about. We were talking about how the majority of the playerbase playing WoW is leveling. You disputed that, and disputed my source. I proved you wrong, and you came with no numbers of your own. Just go back to the corner you came from.

    One clarification:

    3. any further argument trying to state as fact that the MAJORITY of players are out in the old world is laughable.
    The majority of the active subscription base ie. those who are paying; not the majority of the current players online on wednesday evening when everyone and their mother from raiding guild is raiding. I already explained you the cognitive bias you have...
    Last edited by lolalola; 2013-01-24 at 03:21 PM.
    "When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind."

  11. #571
    Players only really quest til 15 anymore. Then spend all their time doing little quests between dungeons. There is no more quest a zone til ya run outta quests and then move to the next one. Since BoA and Guild perk XP bonuses were introduced, most people get through 1/3 (if that) of the quests in a zone before moving on.

    CRZ has only filled certain zones that are at levels with sucky dungeons. Like during the Maraudin levels, or BRD. Then players at those levels just cave and go out questing. I like that folks have choices for how they want to level. I am also happy about CRZ because it has put some bodies back out into unpopulated zones. Doesn't happen everyday, but at least it happens

    ---------- Post added 2013-01-24 at 08:27 AM ----------

    Official Blizzard Stance on CRZ

    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    A number of concerns have popped up since cross-realm zones were introduced to live realms, and we want to take a moment to explain how they work. We also want to address some of the anomalies you may be experiencing, including some recent bugs that we’ve hotfixed, or are currently investigating.

    Cross-Realm Zones 101

    Cross-realm zones are a new technology that allows players in underpopulated areas of the world to meet, group up, and adventure with players from other realms. This technology effectively populates low-level zones and other previously uninhabited areas, resulting in a livelier game world. Cross-realm zones allow players to form a group with other players from within a select pool of realms in order to quest just like they normally would, while still allowing the social structures of their home realms to remain intact. Cross-realm zones populate an area with players from other realms based upon the following criteria:

    Realm typeTime zoneLanguage
    Realm Type


    When traversing Azeroth, players may encounter players from other realms who share their same realm type. PvE with PvE, PvP with PvP, RP-PvP with RP-PvP, and RP-PvE with RP-PvE.

    The exception to this is that players are freely able to invite Real ID and BattleTag friends to join their party, even if their realm types do not match. In this case, players will be randomly placed within a party member’s realm. While it might be a little disconcerting to know that players from non-RP realms are adventuring in RP realms, or that players from PvP realms are exploring PvE realms, this is working as intended. Those players are in the company of friends from the target realm.

    Please keep in mind that if you choose to group with Real ID and BattleTag friends, you may be placed on a different realm type depending on the members of your party. As such, we recommend grouping with players who belong to realm types you are comfortable with experiencing (such as PvE or RP).

    Time Zone

    When we initially looked at the North American time zones, we didn’t think that the time differences would have much of an impact on players participating in cross-realm zones. However, the inclusion of some Oceanic realms was an oversight. Following a recent change, players will no longer be placed on a realm with a time difference greater than three-hours. We’ll watch the results of this change and if three hours still feels too odd, we can continue to iterate.

    Language

    Currently, realms are coalesced by language, meaning that players on Spanish-speaking realms will be placed in coalesced zones with other players on Spanish-speaking realms, and Brazilian realms will be placed in coalesced zones with other Portuguese-speaking players. This separation by language wasn’t initially in place with the launch of patch 5.0.4, but has since changed so that we can provide a better gameplay experience in each region. Players on Oceanic realms, while English-speaking, are also only coalesced with other players on Oceanic realms in order to prevent players from being placed on realms with a local time difference greater than three hours.

    Lack of Realm Community

    We understand that players are concerned about CRZ potentially impacting the sense of community. Cross-realm zones were intended to make lower level zones feel less empty, but may also impact other more populated zones. With more populated areas, we’re aware of concerns over increased competition for resource nodes as well as quest and rare mob spawns. This is something that we’re in the process of evaluating. We’ve already taken some steps to address it by increasing the spawn rates of most rare spawns. If a zone becomes too populated, we’re capable of adjusting how many realms are able to connect to it. Just keep in mind that we do choose spawn times of creatures and profession nodes with a certain zone population in mind -- CRZ affords us the ability to better maintain those populations.

    Please note that Pandaria zones will not have CRZ enabled when Mists of Pandaria is released, but players can group up cross-realm in Pandaria with Real ID or BattleTag friends. The Wandering Isle, the pandaren starting area, will also not have CRZ enabled at launch, though we’ll have multiple instances of this zone running as needed for each realm, in an attempt to prevent overcrowding.

    Low Population Concerns

    Cross-realm zones are the first step toward improving the play experience when leveling on a low-population server. The world will be more populated, opening up the possibility for you to make BattleTag friends who you can then invite on future adventures. World of Warcraft is meant to be a massively multiplayer role-playing game, so we want to give players on lower population realms access to a larger community to play with.

    Cross-realm zones won't fix economy-related issues for lower populated realms and it wasn't intended to. Regarding the suggestions for a cross-realm auction house, this is something we can evaluate at a future date. However, great care must be taken and we must carefully evaluate its impact on realm economies if such a change were to occur.

    Known Bugs and Resolved Issues

    We’re working behind the scenes to look into and address many of the recently shared CRZ concerns. In addition to the hotfixes that have already been applied to help streamline the player experience, we have some additional hotfixes on the way to address some of the known bugs.

    Tol Barad and Wintergrasp Concerns

    We unfortunately didn’t identify some of the issues with these PvP zones because these areas didn’t see much activity during the beta testing period. An early bug allowed players from multiple realms to participate in Tol Barad and Wintergrasp battles, or quest in these zones in between battles; however, this has been addressed and these zones should never be coalesced. We’ll consider offering full CRZ functionality for these zones in a future patch when we can solve some of the logistical issues coalescing initially brought about.

    Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza

    In the case of the weekly Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza, we also found that players from other realms were able to jump to a realm in a different time zone to get a head start on fishing, allowing them to win their home realm’s tournament as soon as it began. This isn’t fair for anyone and will require some new tech on our end to ensure the integrity of timed competitions. Unfortunately, this change will require a client-side patch, so we are disabling the fishing tournaments until we can deliver the fix for them in a future patch.

    Ignoring or Reporting a Player from Another Realm


    We understand that players want to be able to ignore and report players from other realms, and we’re working to identify and correct any issues currently preventing this. We take harassment very seriously, and if another player is harassing you, you can report them using the right-click report option so that we can investigate your report.

    Cross-Realm /who Requests

    This is something we’d like to do, and we’re looking into it.

    Realm “Hopping” by Changing Party Leaders

    While it might sound like fun to go exploring in other realms by changing party leaders, this was not intended, and allowed some players to take advantage of bosses such as the Darkmoon Rabbit and challenges such as the Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza. As such, we’ve made a fix that will stop groups from being able to do this.

    Chat, Achievement, Skill Spam

    We’re aware of chat, achievements, skills, and World Defense announcements being spammed in cross-realm zones and are working on a solution for this. We agree: it’s annoying.

    Found Other Bugs?


    Every bit of assistance you can offer us in tracking down bugs and squashing them would be invaluable. After reading this, if you’re experiencing any issues with CRZ that pretty clearly seem unintended, please provide us as much detail as possible on the Bug Report forum. If you’re curious as to what entails a “good” bug report, please read this simple, yet effective guide.

    We’re definitely keeping tabs on this thread and ones like it, and will continue to roll out hotfixes to address any remaining issues as quickly as we can, so keep an eye out on our list of hotfixes for further details.

    The bottom line is that cross-realm zones are meant to improve the leveling experience in lower-level zones while allowing you to quest with your Real ID or BattleTag friends. We’re currently in a strange part of the patch cycle where the level cap is 90, but everyone is still stuck at 85. We believe that most of the concerns about competition are having a larger impact now because everyone is waiting for Mists of Pandaria.

    Please provide any additional feedback you have below. We’re continuing to read the concerns and bug reports you’ve been sharing. We’re committed to polishing the cross-realm zone feature so that it provides the best possible gameplay experience for all of our players.
    Last edited by BeastmasterGuardian; 2013-01-24 at 03:27 PM.

  12. #572
    Quote Originally Posted by deadllbolt View Post
    I'm completely flabbergasted by the concept of Cross-Realm zones. Once again we are back to the days of it being near impossible for anyone to get stuff done efficiently and quickly. And then you have people like me, who plow through the zone at 90 doing Loremaster stuff, screwing it up even more for other players. (I try not to interfere if i see another player obviously working on the quest, unlike most people i see.) So...my question is, WHY in gods name was cross realm zones added to the game? They say it has to do with encouraging player interaction and the social aspect of the game...but these are the same people who have REMOVED ALL GROUP QUESTS from the game, basically. Am i the only one getting mixed messages on player interaction & socializing as to what is and what isn't an acceptable level of interaction?

    WoW you a seriously complaining because you cant complete the content faster ...because you have interaction with other players in an MMO.....shocking. Srly get over it, CRZ is probably one of the best thing that happened to wow and will help tremendously in the long run. Yes at first I wasnt a fan too, then I realized it was looking more alive and vanilla like this way and I loved it, competition for kills , quest, and farming, is part of the game. And yes it encourage player interaction, At least I often talk to the other people merged within our zone and its lot of fun, questing togheter forming up against alliance ganker (heavy alli realm merge with heavy horde realmon pvp realm, makes great clashes were it was previously not expected.)
    ENGLISH ISNT MY MAIN SPEC
    YOU NOW BREATH CONSCIOUSLY

  13. #573
    I find that I like CRZ more than I dislike them... I've been alternating between leveling a human warlock and an undead hunter and seeing leveling zones populated again is pretty neat.

    Sure, it can be frustrating to have to wait for 5+ minutes for a mob to respawn, but so far I haven't had an experience that was so negative that it outweighed the nostalgia of actually seeing people while I level.

    However, I'd probably feel differently if I were still on a PVP server.
    Last edited by noteworthynerd; 2013-01-24 at 03:45 PM.

  14. #574
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    214
    I like the crz. despite the fact that it completely screws me on farming rare pets (For hunter and Pet Battles) I still enjoy have the competition and seeing people in zones that were before completely desolate and empty. It's also nice seeing people from different realms and being able to duel other people! Gold shire actually has people there now and there is always someone attacking or someone trying to set up a raid on org.

    I say keep it. Having a blast with it.

  15. #575
    Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    What makes you think that?
    blizzard has stated it a million times its why they implemented CRZ. your sudden lack of "recollection" as to the reason for CRZ is seriously laughable.

    What on earth are you on, and what on earth are you on about. We were talking about how the majority of the playerbase playing WoW is leveling. You disputed that, and disputed my source. I proved you wrong, and you came with no numbers of your own. Just go back to the corner you came from.
    your source was from THE FIRST WEEK OF RAIDING. your source was data only FROM RAIDING GUILDS. do you not read your own source? it states "MoP first week of raiding results" and "Results of scanning raiding guilds so far:" it's wowprogress.com. you don't show up in wowprogress.com unless your guild raids. your own source is pwning you in the face. you're proving yourself moronic.

    i don't need numbers to prove to you that blizzard implemented CRZ to fill out an old world that was dead. i don't need numbers to prove to you that the old world was dead because the majority of people are not doing old world content. i don't need numbers to prove to you that the majority of people are doing endgame content because its what fills the QQ of the forums from dailys to pve to pvp to buffs to nerfs to everything that blizzard spends their time on.

    One clarification:

    The majority of the active subscription base ie. those who are paying; not the majority of the current players online on wednesday evening when everyone and their mother from raiding guild is raiding. I already explained you the cognitive bias you have...
    and here you are grasping at straws. your desperation is palpable. the argument and QQ from the OP was about CRZ IN THE OLD WORLD. take your own advice and go back to the corner from where you came from.

  16. #576
    Quote Originally Posted by rnbwtrout View Post
    blizzard has stated it a million times its why they implemented CRZ. your sudden lack of "recollection" as to the reason for CRZ is seriously laughable.
    Why do you think Blizzard is honest and truthful about their reasoning?

    your source was from THE FIRST WEEK OF RAIDING. your source was data only FROM RAIDING GUILDS.
    No it wasn't, the amount of players (and characters) who achieved level 90 has nothing to do with raiding. The amount of players who reached level 90, after 2 weeks, was 10%.

    i don't need numbers to prove to you that blizzard implemented CRZ to fill out an old world that was dead. i don't need numbers to prove to you that the old world was dead because the majority of people are not doing old world content. i don't need numbers to prove to you that the majority of people are doing endgame content because its what fills the QQ of the forums from dailys to pve to pvp to buffs to nerfs to everything that blizzard spends their time on.
    Correction: you don't need numbers to prove that to yourself. Well go ahead and believe in your own rich fantasies but to me you're going to have to come with numbers. I provided mine, you don't provide yours, so get into the garbage shute, flyboy.

    Also, of course players are less in the open world with tools like BG and LFD? They don't have to travel on their mount (or flight path) to the entrance any more. The amount of players you see in the open world with /who isn't nearly the same as the amount who are playing online. I also already said -which you completely ignored- that the casual player is far less easy to notice. They simply play less. Its a novel concept for the level 90 arena player and raider and what not but that's how it goes.
    Last edited by lolalola; 2013-01-24 at 04:30 PM.
    "When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind."

  17. #577
    Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    Why do you think Blizzard is honest and truthful about their reasoning?

    No it wasn't, the amount of players (and characters) who achieved level 90 has nothing to do with raiding. The amount of players who reached level 90, after 2 weeks, was 10%.

    Correction: you don't need numbers to prove that to yourself. Well go ahead and believe in your own rich fantasies but to me you're going to have to come with numbers. I provided mine, you don't provide yours, so get into the garbage shute, flyboy.
    ROFL, ROFL, ROFL you are dense. your source ( http://www.wowprogress.com/post/120_...aiding_results ) states perfectly clearly that its from "MoP first week of raiding results" and "Results of scanning raiding guilds so far". i mean, you can't be illiterate since you're here typing this stuff...but OMG.

    now im just starting to feel sorry for you. you, trying to come up with any, ANY, excuse at all that CRZ wasn't implemented because the world was dead. you trying to come up with any, ANY, way to salvage your position that had no foundation. please, whole-heartedly, stop...just stop. you're embarrassing yourself and me.

  18. #578
    Quote Originally Posted by rnbwtrout View Post
    ROFL, ROFL, ROFL you are dense. your source ( http://www.wowprogress.com/post/120_...aiding_results ) states perfectly clearly that its from "MoP first week of raiding results" and "Results of scanning raiding guilds so far". i mean, you can't be illiterate since you're here typing this stuff...but OMG.
    Players, yes. Which means accounts, who's acounts can have low level alts as well. These numbers are the only ones we have and they indicate 10% of all players were level 90 2 weeks after MoP release. Do you have any better numbers? No? Just like I thought. Then STFU.

    now im just starting to feel sorry for you. you, trying to come up with any, ANY, excuse at all that CRZ wasn't implemented because the world was dead. you trying to come up with any, ANY, way to salvage your position that had no foundation. please, whole-heartedly, stop...just stop. you're embarrassing yourself and me.
    Your only argument thus far is "because Blizzard said so". No shit, Sherlock, but we're not eating that argument. That's why we're theorizing on possible other angles.

    Besides learning to use proper capitalization I suggest you try to be less emo in your posts. It makes you look less ludicrous. Hugs!
    "When i am done with you, you won't trust your own mind."

  19. #579
    Quote Originally Posted by lolalola View Post
    Players, yes. Which means accounts, who's acounts can have low level alts as well. These numbers are the only ones we have and they indicate 10% of all players were level 90 2 weeks after MoP release. Do you have any better numbers? No? Just like I thought. Then STFU.

    Your only argument thus far is "because Blizzard said so". No shit, Sherlock, but we're not eating that argument. That's why we're theorizing on possible other angles.

    Besides learning to use proper capitalization I suggest you try to be less emo in your posts. It makes you look less ludicrous. Hugs!
    stop...just stop. you're embarrassing yourself and me.

  20. #580
    There are now 18 mega-threads on the official forums discussing the issues with CRZ and why it needs to be removed. Blizz is looking to fix and tweak the small issues, but has no plans to remove it. Yet they open thread, after thread, after thread, linking all the previous threads in the first post telling Blizz to remove it before the mass exodus of unsubbing comes.

    Blizz can smell bluffs and whining a mile away. No other MMORPG (past or present) offers what WoW offers. They know this. They can charge what they want and how they want knowing people will pay it. If 18 mega-threads in 4 months has not gotten them to back down, I fail to see where one small thread on a fansite would possible be any different.

    EDIT: BTW - I am all for CRZ and have only 1 minor issue with it. The 2 seater mount ejection. But, they will get it fixed eventually and is hardly a game breaker.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •