Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    If you have problems to be one of the top dps classes in your raid, there are a couple of possible reasons: 1) Every class/player that is above you is OP, 2) Everyone whos above you has better gear, 3) The encounter mechanics simply favours those classes or 4) Everyone else is a better player than you are.

I some how have the feeling, that a number of players here forgot about number 4). It's way easier to say, "My class is broken!" than to admit your not a good player. Hunters are NOT broken, they DON'T scale bad and they DON'T need to be fixed! Maybe since MoP I'm toping meters not as reguarly as in Cata. But I have no problems to be within a few percent of the No. 1 place on most fights.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodoran View Post
    If you have problems to be one of the top dps classes in your raid, there are a couple of possible reasons: 1) Every class/player that is above you is OP, 2) Everyone whos above you has better gear, 3) The encounter mechanics simply favours those classes or 4) Everyone else is a better player than you are.

I some how have the feeling, that a number of players here forgot about number 4). It's way easier to say, "My class is broken!" than to admit your not a good player. Hunters are NOT broken, they DON'T scale bad and they DON'T need to be fixed! Maybe since MoP I'm toping meters not as reguarly as in Cata. But I have no problems to be within a few percent of the No. 1 place on most fights.
    I agree with this post. The only dps really beating me is our arcane mage and sometimes i beat him too even though he's OP and is like 10% above everyone with affliction locks. He's getting nerfed in 5.2 so I'm not sure where I'll be on the totem pole come 5.2.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

lots of ppl are talking about Hunter's Scaling, how will it be in 5.2? our stats weights are really low, is that means we will scale bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Beoren View Post
    lots of ppl are talking about Hunter's Scaling, how will it be in 5.2? our stats weights are really low, is that means we will scale bad?
    No one can say for sure. The values the OP stated could just mean that we value agility much more than secondaries. While Arms and Affliction don't value their main stats much more than secondaries.

Hunters are in a pretty good spot right now I would say, but it's annoying that so much of our damage relies off of getting a good opener and a good second stampede. Only time will tell if we will pull ahead, or fall farther behind in 5.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodoran View Post

I agree with this post as well. Everyone agrees that locks and mages are op. Blizzard does too. But we're fine. I wouldn't mind a buff, who would. But it's not necessary. A nerf to the current op classes is necessary. We're right where we're supposed to be. So we'll see how it goes in 5.2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cidis View Post
    No one can say for sure. The values the OP stated could just mean that we value agility much more than secondaries. While Arms and Affliction don't value their main stats much more than secondaries.

Hunters are in a pretty good spot right now I would say, but it's annoying that so much of our damage relies off of getting a good opener and a good second stampede. Only time will tell if we will pull ahead, or fall farther behind in 5.2.
    The values for Agi/Int/Str across these classes were approximately the same.