Stone guard 10 man heroic youtube.com/watch?v=T-DPPCYNdV0&feature=youtu.be

Quote Originally Posted by inssane View Post
    Well done! Was about time
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing

Nice kill! think elegon normal will be doable anytime soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Gek View Post
    Nice kill! think elegon normal will be doable anytime soon?
    Elegon Normal is very much doable. Mione did it a few weeks ago, and here's my kill from just now: http://i.imgur.com/wlfWxCa.jpg
    @MagdalenaDK
    Plaguebearer

<Magdalena> There's really no way to say "There's a two hour long video of me on the Internet", without it sounding dirty is there?
    <Mionepony> Especially not if it's you...

Quote Originally Posted by inssane View Post
    Congrats man! I was pretty close this week but got Jasper/Amethyst/Sapphire which was pretty nasty. Gonna get Ji-Kun soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Magdalena View Post
    Elegon Normal is very much doable. Mione did it a few weeks ago, and here's my kill from just now: http://i.imgur.com/wlfWxCa.jpg
    This is kind of off-topic, but do you have a link to the addons for your UI? It looks rather nice ~

there's a very nasty bug that makes you nearly unkillable
    that sounds terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Don't take anything from this post too seriously~
    You should make that bold and red so people don't oversee it

Tell about the nasty bug!
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing

Quote Originally Posted by Nomisno View Post
    You should make that bold and red so people don't oversee it

Tell about the nasty bug!
    Sounds like versatility might be octople-dipping (8 dips) with death knights and its super gamebreaking.

has any class managed 25hc rag yet? I managed to get him to 36% in p4 with some good rng and amazing meteor kiting but the enrage isn't long enough, honestly didn't even know he had an enrage until tonight otherwise I wouldn't of wasted 4 hours trying him :/.

also, if you're wondering how I got past baleroc etc I 2manned it with a warrior using the alysrazor buff, you won't kill him in its duration but if you don't despawn the boss you keep the 50% movement speed and can keep kiting him around with decimation blade up, also outrange the crystals. he only spawns one if you're duoing it and the damage it does is laughable when it has no targets.
    Last edited by hasslehoof; 2014-06-29 at 02:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    has any class managed 25hc rag yet? I managed to get him to 36% in p4 with some good rng and amazing meteor kiting but the enrage isn't long enough, honestly didn't even know he had an enrage until tonight otherwise I wouldn't of wasted 4 hours trying him :/.

also, if you're wondering how I got past baleroc etc I 2manned it with a Warlock using the alysrazor buff, you won't kill him in its duration but if you don't despawn the boss you keep the 50% movement speed and can keep kiting him around with decimation blade up, also outrange the crystals. he only spawns one if you're duoing it and the damage it does is laughable when it has no targets.
    Hunters have soloed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimeir View Post
    Sounds like versatility might be octople-dipping (8 dips) with death knights and its super gamebreaking.
    It's pretty funny. I put on a neck and some mail pants to get a rockin' 84ish Versatility and suddenly I'm doing 33% more damage and healing while taking 62% reduced damage at level 91.

Is there any reliable way to get the Imprinted debuff to stick so that I can get past 25m Baleroc? I'd like to be able to do it myself without bothering a guildmate for help. I already killed Shannox on Heroic 25 this week so I can't set it to 10 man, kill Baleroc, and then swap to 25m. Whenever I try to fly away with the buff Alysrazor has been resetting, I got the buff to stick one time but wiped at 3%

Also, should I even try Heroic Spine or is it just not going to happen? I read the earlier post about it a page or two ago but am wondering how I would deal with the debuff
    Having one hell of a time trying to kill Feng too, I know I probably just need to gem for Crit but I can't seem to get above 150k dps and the damage output seems pretty insane, especially when he's in the fire phase where I find myself using the Nullification Barrier pretty much on cooldown. Here's my armory for reference: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Tatsh/advanced

Were you doing Feng in reforging mastery?

Hey guys, I was wondering what all of you guys soloing Heroic Lk and Yogg 0 did weekly about lockouts? did you clear with a group up to them or what is the quickest way? Thanks

Deleted
    Clear up ICC 10 in Frost, skip Valithria, go outside, switch to 25, zone into ICC, switch to 25hc. That takes 30 minutes.
    Can't tell for Ulduar, Thorim's a bitch.

Oh cool, so I thought I understood lockouts but i guess I was wrong, I thought that I could make a group do say up to Sindragosa on 25m heroic with 10 or so other people, drop and kill heroic LK myself, is that not the case? or can I keep an alt on a 2nd accs lockout at 11/12 and keep weekly extending it for my main? never killing Lk on that alt

Deleted
    I never really bothered with the alt-method and things like that honestly, ~30 minutes for clearing the way to Arthas is no big deal for me.

~30 minutes for clearing the way to Arthas is no big deal
    It is a big deal if you have several bosses to solo weekly.

Alt method is simple: get NORMAL save on alt on the boss prior to the one you need to kill. In ICC that whould be Lana/Putri/Sindra. When new week starts a) extend your save, b) invite in raid someone for a sec, c) create raid group, give a person assist, make shure difficulty is 25 NORMAL, d) relog on your soloing toon and get invite to the raid (after that your helper can leave group), e) fly to the raid zone, enter and switch to 25 herioc mode INSIDE the zone. PROFIT!
    In Ulduar you can get save at Vezax, at Ragnaros at Fendral (you do not need to kill Raggy in HM to get mount, it drops from normal mode too), kill Hagara for Ultraxion, 3 wind dudes for Alakir, and spine for normal Deathwing mount. Heroic mount (hand-maiden) req's to clean ALL 7 bosses before in heroic mode, and that screws up your save (since you can only save normal modes).

Oh ok hm, Im trying to kill two birds with one stone and do my Shadowmourne shard farming and Heroic Lk solo in the same week but I guess there really isnt a way to do both?