Quote Originally Posted by Lighto73 View Post
    How do you guys that solo end bosses (H LK/Ultraxion/Al'Akir) keep your raid lockouts?

I tried to use a trial account to hold them but can't enter the raid and I don't want to bother my friends every time I'm going to solo one of them
    Most simply have a friend who holds it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by onemanaleft View Post
    why are mroe people not talking abuot that primordius solo
    Was done by a paladin and not dk.

How do you guys that solo end bosses (H LK/Ultraxion/Al'Akir) keep your raid lockouts?

I tried to use a trial account to hold them but can't enter the raid and I don't want to bother my friends every time I'm going to solo one of them
    Get save on your alt. Extend it every week. /w friend invite my alt in the raid plz. Log in your save alt, invite your friend, create raid, give your friend assist, log on your main, accept invite, ?????, PROFIT!
    If your characters stay in the rest zone (inn or city) with moderate computer all actions take 10-30 seconds. Not too much bother, imho.

Is Gluth 25 possible without high level dps gear? I'm hearing that it can be done by tanking him until he enrages, then killing him with vengeance but I can't find any information about an Enrage timer. I want to do it on my alt, but he has no dps gear at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    Is Gluth 25 possible without high level dps gear? I'm hearing that it can be done by tanking him until he enrages, then killing him with vengeance but I can't find any information about an Enrage timer. I want to do it on my alt, but he has no dps gear at all.
    He enrages after 8 min, and if you are nelf there's a way to reset the boss so no adds spawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Fungj View Post
    He enrages after 8 min, and if you are nelf there's a way to reset the boss so no adds spawn.
    Thanks for the enrage info.

Horde for life. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Depends on what you call high dps gear, he was doable as frost/unholy in 510 something before ToT happened.

My tank set on my DK is like 470, my dps set is non-existent. He's 4th in my line of alts, so he doesn't get played much.

I took Gluth to enrage, and he killed me in about 3 minutes once I completely ran out of CDs to rotate, and he was only at 70%. I'll just need more gear, not a big deal.
    Last edited by Teye; 2013-07-03 at 04:56 AM.

It's been explaining multiple times, use the search thread button and you'll find it. If you don't have two accounts you can log in, then you'd need someone to group with your alt and invite your main so you can be in group with it(my alt has all my boss lockouts).

Deleted
    Finally solo'd LK HC without resorting to multiboxing Didn't use any AoE in the first phase to keep adds up longer in Phase 2, worked a charm. Just wish I had DPS 4 piece and the LMG to make it easier.

Deleted
    Tried gunship 25 on heroic after getting ~20 more ilvl (517 atm) since the last attempt, went down in one go. Old content, sure, but it could be of interest to those still farming Shadowmourne since it's not listed as completed yet.

i dot imgur dot com/6fMF9ob.jpg

i dot imgur dot com/RroUCme.jpg

Nothing too special about it (though I did finish with my ship at 4% :P), used same tactics as on normal with a tighter execution. Frost spec, nuke with cannon until freeze, dot up adds on ship, howling blast spam axethrowers, finish up sergeants (reavers should be dead from dots, if not, HB a few times) and jump to quickly finish mage. Keep repeating until win. Ignored boat adds whenever cannon was usable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone needs to do a FAQ on the most common bosses people wants to solo ilvl req and stuff, since the same questions come over and over again (I've also asked them) I could try to write something down this weekend if no one is faster :P

Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    Hey lads, been gearing up various toons to help with invincible farming. This inevitably led me to gearing up my blood DK. Looking for some clarifications on how to go about.

1) What would you consider to be the bare minimum ilevel to meet the DPS check
    2) For setting up the toon, would you suggest going for a completely offensive set up; or still emphasis stam/mastery
    3) Is haste the superior DPS stat for blood? How does it measure up to crit?

Some basic stuff, only tried this once with a 471 weapon so the DPS was no where near close.
    1) I did it with 510ilvl and a 510 ilvl weapon, took me some tries to get him down, doable with lower ofc, but I would suggest around 510.
    2) On my first kill i reforged to haste, I had around 100% mastery (not sure what that is in numbers) had no problem surviveing
    3) As I understand Haste is superior for blood DKs in survival, DS spam as I've understood Necrotic Strike and Heart Strike cap too fast. Im not 100% sure. Also Necrotic Strike is superior to HS in Single target Damage

Don't take everything I say for that it is right. Ask one of the good DKs here instead :P ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    Hey lads, been gearing up various toons to help with invincible farming. This inevitably led me to gearing up my blood DK. Looking for some clarifications on how to go about.

1) What would you consider to be the bare minimum ilevel to meet the DPS check
    2) For setting up the toon, would you suggest going for a completely offensive set up; or still emphasis stam/mastery
    3) Is haste the superior DPS stat for blood? How does it measure up to crit?

Some basic stuff, only tried this once with a 471 weapon so the DPS was no where near close.
    1) Lowest ilvl done was a 480 with LFR Shinka I believe. I wouldn't attempt at this low an ilvl unless you're really skilled and don't mind wiping for hours. My first kill was 495-500 ilvl if I recall.
    2) All DPS gear. Tank gear is worthless to have.
    3) The differences between Haste and Strength are fairly minimal. I prefer Red = Strength, Yellow = Strength+Haste, Blue = Strength+Hit assuming the socket bonus is anything but Mastery as this matches what I use for my DPS spec.

Has anyone tested Halion 25 man Heroic yet?

Deleted
    Hey guys, did they change anything with the Bloodworms? I tried Valitria yesterday and i couldnt get her healed up. Equip was around 522 tank gear i had 900k live...
    Last time i did solo her i had only around 800k, but the Bloodworms spawned MUCh more often then.

Finally after almost 2 months (and many bad runs later) I got Shadowmorne. Yay me.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...venthos/simple

Question on lockouts let me see if I got this right....

1) Get alt saved to 10/12
    2) Invite friend and have him zone into ICC and hold the 10/12
    3) Give him assist
    4) Log on main
    5) have him invite and zone in
    6) Kill 11th boss and thus saved. Letting you have 11/12 for the rest of the week to work on LK (if you know you can 1 shot LK just have your alt saved at 11/12 instead)
    7) Kill LK and hopefully get that mount
    8) Disband raid
    9) Log on alt and extend the 10/11 (optional 11/12) lock out for another week. This has to be done before reset.

NEW WEEK

10) Log on alt who is now at 10/12 (11/12)
    11) repeat steps 2-9
    12) Profit forever.

Is that the STEP by STEP process. Also you can do 10 or 11 bosses all on 10 man and still do LK25 HC so long as you HAVE killed him on 25 normal before.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    It would be pretty easy - at that ilevel you probably don't even need to DPS during the transitions, assuming you're using Infest for Vengeance.
    How do you use infest for Vengeance? I have 517 ilvl and if i let infest in the last phase up it kills me cause I get to much dmg! I also try to stay in the defile to get also more vengeance AP!
    Could you explain how you use it to maximize vengeance and don't get killed by it?

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Aventhos View Post
    Finally after almost 2 months (and many bad runs later) I got Shadowmorne. Yay me.

3) Give him assist
    4) Log on main
    6) Kill 11th boss and thus saved. Letting you have 11/12 for the rest of the week to work on LK (if you know you can 1 shot LK just have your alt saved at 11/12 instead)
    8) Disband raid
    9) Log on alt and extend the 10/11 (optional 11/12) lock out for another week. This has to be done before reset.

NEW WEEK

11) repeat steps 2-9
    12) Profit forever.

Is that the STEP by STEP process. Also you can do 10 or 11 bosses all on 10 man and still do LK25 HC so long as you HAVE killed him on 25 normal before.
    For future reference you don't need to make your friend zone in; just have the alt with the lockout that you extended invite friend, pass lead to friend, get on solo character, get invited then zone in. Friend can pass you lead so that you can convert to heroic without changing your alt's lockout. Only time you need anyone other than the character you want to solo something on to zone in is when you run the same raid with two different lockouts (Ultraxion and Madness from Dragon Soul for example). In that case the second toon with a lockout re-invites your friend, zones in, THEN you swap to your solo toon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aventhos View Post

3) Give him assist
    4) Log on main
    8) Disband raid

NEW WEEK

11) repeat steps 2-9
    12) Profit forever.

Not entirely correct. You don't have to extend the lockout before the reset, you can refresh it afterwards as well. Other than that, pretty much. Your lockout is probably done on 10man, just make sure it's fully done on normal or else you can't switch to 25 heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraeth View Post
    Are you using all buffs you can get? Item level, not surprisingly is the best way to increase dps unfortunately. If you're aiming for LK alone you can clear up to him in 10man and then switch to 25hc.
    Im trying to do gunship, I tried turning it down to 10 man for gunship but when I zone in it automatically turns to 25 man. i just want to solo what I can and Im not sure I can get passed gunship 25. Ive tried doing what others have said and im simply stuck. The second I leave my ship it basically goes to half health.

Deleted
    I've been soloing LK25HC for the last 9 weeks, this week I did everything as usual, log mage with 11/12, inv friend, he invs me, I zone into ICC and accept save, I see that it was still on 10normal standing infront of LK.
    I use my dalaran portal, zone into ICC again, put 25HC (FOR SOME REASON, it was 12/12) ofc I tried to leave instance and disband raid, etc but it didn't work, I'm locked to LK now. (havent killed ANY boss or even trash for that matter)

When I check on my mage it's still on 11/12 lockout.. the friend I've invited has never touched ICC so it can't be that

any help?