15+ Year Old Account
    Very well done indeed. Hat's off to you.

Quote Originally Posted by inssane View Post
    In the general difficulty to kill Ragnaros took me about 180 attempts
    Gj, didn't expect it took that many wipes, even if I saw it was close.

A question (and this also goes for anyone else who knows more than me on this): for nefarian 25 hc or majordomo 25 hc how much dodge rating is required to keep the dark animus trinket at high enough stacks to survive the enrage? I did about 17 attempts for nefarian and best I did was 135 mil - 78 mil in enrage, with about 16k dodge (21% chance), seems to be really hard to keep the trinket up on that fight, instead about 8 attempts for majordomo and best one was 238 mil - 106 mil in enrage, same gearset, unfortunately the adds were starting to hurt, did a couple of blood boil, they died, so didn't make it to keep the stacks up after that, it was easier to keep it at 3 stacks till then.

Also, do you think I should just avoid all aoe on majordomo (even before the enrage starts)? Cause I tried once and I got killed by adds after 6 mins, seems like there's no limit to how many adds can spawn (and your majordomo 25 hc video isn't working atm, so can't check myself).

Well, one possible explanation is that you're using the normal, non-thunderforged trinket. Try for a heroic thunderforged one - it could make a difference. It might be possible to survive the enrage at 2 stacks with a 549 trinket.

The Majordomo video is working fine for me.
    Last edited by Saiyendra; 2014-10-03 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyendra View Post
    Well, one possible explanation is that you're using the normal, non-thunderforged trinket. Try for a heroic thunderforged one - it could make a difference. It might be possible to survive the enrage at 2 stacks with a 549 trinket.

The Majordomo video is working fine for me.
    Yes, majordomo video is working now, it was just a weird bug last night where all majordomo 25 hc solo videos said "not working, try again later", while group kills worked fine, and other bosses worked.

Anyway an hc trinket is out of range for me, you know how hard dark animus is to pug (due to coordination required for p1), I couldn't even pug normal, I had to bring a frost mage friend to solo it and was lucky that it even dropped, else I'd have had to use a lfr version.

Statistic-wise, normal version gives about 50% more mastery than lfr version (and I'm at 450% when it procs at 3), so it's likely that 549 version would give me another 50% more mastery at max stacks, but each stacks of the normal version gives 100% more, so yes, could help but that's out of range unfortunately, going to try conversion using (sitting literally at over 60 runic power whole the fight, can't use it, so 30k more hps for the magic damage or when I get hit and then I heal 100k and absorb 450k, so don't get healed fully), instead of death pact, purgatory instead of lichborne (often his burst kills me before being able to use LB), maybe tank cloak for the parry, proc isn't that useful, and will try to get some more parry withot losing dodge, I find this boss more doable than nefarian 25 hc.

Normal trinket is more than enough

Deleted
    i solo mc on my dk such proud

Solo:Baleroc 25 man Heroic ( With trash pack) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da7qUGULGH0

Solo:Baleroc 25 man Heroic ( With trash pack) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da7qUGULGH0
    aaahhhhhh
    That looked really tight! Now, all you need to do is solo Beth'ilac 25H, and Firelands will be entirely green!

(I guess you can be the new Mione?) :P
    Last edited by Saiyendra; 2014-10-04 at 09:47 PM.

Absolutely ridiculous... You truly live up to your name man!

(I guess you can be the new Mione?) :P
    Nah, this guy is new mione:
    Quote Originally Posted by netera View Post
    i solo mc on my dk such proud
    Beth 25 hc should actually be possible I guess? Something like 500k DPS has to be dealt at the end. Is it possible to push her below 10% while she casts the last devastation?
    Nomi Solo - 70 DK soloing

Quote Originally Posted by Nomisno View Post
    Beth 25 hc should actually be possible I guess? Something like 500k DPS has to be dealt at the end. Is it possible to push her below 10% while she casts the last devastation?
    Whether or not you can get her that low before the last Devastation is something I don't know but, yes, she will not cancel her Devastation cast if she is pushed below 10% while casting.

According to wowhead she has 83,6mio, with 300k DPS you would need ~4min. I'm not exactly sure about the length of the first phase, but it should be enough. (?)

Timing the devastation will definitely help, but you still need quite some burst at the end. Unholy maybe?

I believe Unholy can easily sustain more than 300k DPS on a single target for such a short fight.

500k burst for 10 seconds or so might even be doable in Blood, let alone Unholy.

I believe Unholy can easily sustain more than 300k DPS on a single target for such a short fight.

500k burst for 10 seconds or so might even be doable in Blood, let alone Unholy.
    Yes, good luck surviving as unholy though, 25 heroic firelands bosses hurt like hell, except alysrazor.

And yes, with army you can probably do 500k as blood in bis dps gear, but you barely have 10 sec, probably 8, and beth'tilac has 8 mil when she goes down on 25 hc.

Do the adds screw you over if you try to solo her down the same way as 25 normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    Do the adds screw you over if you try to solo her down the same way as 25 normal?
    Yes, they do unfortunately.

When she goes down you should have quite more than "barely 10sec" - the stunn should be the only problem and IBF lasts 12sec. Or do I miss something?

Deleted
    Is it possible to solo the "Show Me Your Moves" achievement on Will of the Emperor?

I think it currently requires a full raid, though I'm not entirely sure.
    Not possible to solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomisno View Post
    When she goes down you should have quite more than "barely 10sec" - the stunn should be the only problem and IBF lasts 12sec. Or do I miss something?
    The spinners spam a 25 second stun if they aren't taunted down within 10(?) seconds of spawning.
    Last edited by mmoc9bef67a441; 2014-10-06 at 05:40 PM.

Doesn't that give one a bit more than 25 seconds, with IBF and Desecrated Ground?
    Last edited by Saiyendra; 2014-10-06 at 09:08 PM.

I actually forgot about desecrated ground You get stunned, use IBF, have 12sec, get stunned again, wait a few seconds for dots to tick and ghouls to do their job (not sure if they can get stunned), use DG, get another 10sec and kill the boss np since you now only need ~350k DPS (maybe even less). Topkek!

Which is better (for soloing as Unholy/Blood), a Xal'atoh, Desecrated Image of Gorehowl or a Greatsword of Pride's Fall?
    I'm using the latter now ~
    Xal'atoh(reforged crit>avoidance) pulls ahead if you are doing very hard hitting content.
    Greatsword(no reforge) pulls ahead if you can survive without the extra mastery
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!