Poll: Allow loot to be traded with people you Queued with?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Also keep in mind, in old system there was fixed number of drops, but now even 20+ ppl have the chance of winning same item (if they have same role), so someone else winning something doesn't affect the chances of you getting that piece of gear at all.
    "Blizzard is not incompetent or stupid and they are not intentionally screwing you over"

Quote Originally Posted by kolston View Post
    I think there should be a way to pass on items. When an item is passed on, then it should pop up a window for all eligible classes/specs, showing what the item is, and giving you a roll or pass option. Obviously most assholes will just roll, even if they don't need it, but at least everyone will have a fair shake at it.
    Yeah, until you have the guy who begs everyone to pass so he can have it and then pitches a bitch because they didn't. Current system is to avoid such loot drama.

Or, even better, guilds loading up on classes eligible for a specific item to increase the chances of it dropping so that the one guy in their guild can waltz into the raid and get that item they wanted.

Hell no. D/E or vendor redundant items. calmly wait for what you need to drop. All this will do is create tons of unnecessary drama

I do not miss annoying people in LFR whining about the loot they haven't gotten and begging everyone to give it to him.

And, as others have stated, Blizzard has specifically said they don't want people to gear out super quick in LFR with some gearing out much faster than others just because they have guildmates feeding them loot.

They're already upping drop rates of T15 LFR in 5.2 because they've decided gearing out faster in old loot is OK. Don't expect them to have super high drop rates on the new LFR gear.

Deleted
    I don't understand why everyone hate's the new LFR, i mean, LFR was introduced as a 3rd extra option in Cata and the loot was so fucked up they changed it in MoP.
    And the change was for the better.

You can do normal for a zillion times without getting anything and the next week you get lucky and get 5 drops in one run.
    RNG is RNG has been since forever and the LFR how it works now gives you more chance at loot than ever because you don't have to roll twice but only once (loot drop, against other people)

**don't blame blizzard, blame the greed of people these days.

The thing you want was 1 of the main reasons I hated LFR. When I get into LFR, someone would whisper me: "Can you need on <item> if it drops?".
    So no thanks, the current system is fine.
    Rufflesaurus <Huhuholics> Tarren Mill EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruffles View Post
    The thing you want was 1 of the main reasons I hated LFR. When I get into LFR, someone would whisper me: "Can you need on <item> if it drops?".
    So no thanks, the current system is fine.
    This has generally been Blizzard's response. They don't want people harassing other players for drops.

Don't allow loot trading. Even though I have not gotten my final tier piece for 6 weeks, I hold no ill will toward any other players in the raid. The new system is great for not making people argue in lfr.

Quote Originally Posted by Mission View Post
    I really wish blizzard would change the LFR loot system, just slightly.
    Not have it the way it was but...........

........ let's say you queue for LFR, with some friends, or guildies, so your joining as a party for LFR, queue pops your in, bosses fall over, few of you do not need any loot of x boss but your friend in your party you queued with does, but you get a piece of loot you already had, or do not need, but one of your party members you queued with, could use the loot You got, I think we should then be able to trade that loot within people we have queued with.

Instead of seeing it being disenchanted or vendered.

We are not seeing who gets what loot, it is not like the old LFR loot system, so why not allow us too trade the loot and possibly put it to better use if we desired, by trading it ?
    I'd support this. Of course I'd also like to see some sort of "smart" system that recognizes what bosses we do and don't need loot off of. I've gotten the cloth gloves off Guardians seven times now and have yet to see a single weapon off of Elegon.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    Will never happen, because it would give an unfair advantage to people who queued as a group for the specific intention of giving their friend all the loot.

It would be far too easy for guilds to exploit this to pad out their progression roster. Need a geared X? 5 people in the guild with a level 90 alt of class X queues with the raid toon, and pass all their drops to him. Grats, that toon now has a 6x greater chance of getting loot.

Personal loot stays personal, especially since all loot rolls are independant (meaning theoretically every single person in a 25 man LFR could get loot off the same boss at the same time).
    OK, let me get this straight.

People who complain about CRZ get told this is an MMO and should be played with others, and that playing with others could be fun and advantageous.

But, when raiding, even LFR, queueing with friends doesn't matter, and you shouldn't be able to help your friends out and you might as well queue alone and down the bosses with 24 automatons?

So confused.

If you have geared friends, they don't need loot, loot is personal, and they win something you can use ... then good for you. The fact would then be, you, as a new alt or undergeared friend, just brought in multiple geared and knowledgeable people into LFR, greatly decreasing the chances of failure, because of both their knowledge of the fights and their gear. They in no way affect anyone else's loot. Sounds like a win/win to me.

Hell, I'd wish that all the other 24 people in LFR with me were these types of groups, that way, the run would go super smooth and fast for me, and I could grats others for getting geared up, since it in no way affected the loot I was getting, just the amount of time I spent in LFR.

But hey, let's continue this degenerate culture of NO! you can't haz! or being helpful is evil, go spend hours on forums or grinding shit you nubs!

I'd prefer the opposite. Helpful community, and one that says Hey! You got something?! Grats!!! or Hey! I don't need this, but I see you could use it, enjoy!!! ... sounds much better to me. That is why I used to take time and help people, I passed on a lot of loot instead of having side-grades or offspec gear, and stuff like that when I played much more frequently.

I think, if you raid full clears every week, you should have a modest expectation to have a piece of gear in every slot by the time the next raid patch is out. If you raid for 3-6 months, and only get 5 items, I feel that system is broken. Reward vs Effort is not where it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Yeah, until you have the guy who begs everyone to pass so he can have it and then pitches a bitch because they didn't. Current system is to avoid such loot drama.

Or, even better, guilds loading up on classes eligible for a specific item to increase the chances of it dropping so that the one guy in their guild can waltz into the raid and get that item they wanted.
    Ok, what if instead, if the person chose to pass on the item they won, then the system would randomly pick an eligible party member to award the item to. The second person would then have to accept the loot and wouldn't be able to pass. Yes, that person may not need said item either, but at least it increases the chance that someone will, and it's random, so there's no bitching.

The problem with the Cata system was EVERYONE could see what you won, so would beg or harass you. If you could trade, you could just pick a random, or perhaps someone you queued with. This would put no pressure on anyone, and allow the excess gear to go to someone who needs it instead of vendored.

I like the way it is now compared to Cata. In Cata, you could bring an entire raid with you so you could have all of your friends roll on that certain item to increase the chances you got it, unfairly, over others. The new way takes out the chance of ninjas, hence why I like it better.

Quote Originally Posted by kolston View Post
    Ok, what if instead, if the person chose to pass on the item they won, then the system would randomly pick an eligible party member to award the item to. The second person would then have to accept the loot and wouldn't be able to pass. Yes, that person may not need said item either, but at least it increases the chance that someone will, and it's random, so there's no bitching.
    No, you just grab people from your guild who all pass in order to give the other members double chances at loot!

When will you realize that your entire premise is flawed?

Casuals need to stop complaining about LFR loot honestly loot is there to kill bosses. You are not killing bosses except LFR (which aren't even bosses) so stop worrying about loot. I wish they would take LFR away since all it does is make casuals complain.

I don't think casuals will be happy until heroic raid loot drops from LFR bosses 100% of the time.

sure, then i can log my alts with the shittest gear which barely make it in LFR, leech off items and sell them to the highest bidder in the raid.

where do i sign up?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarthan View Post
    Casuals need to stop complaining about LFR loot honestly loot is there to kill bosses. You are not killing bosses except LFR (which aren't even bosses) so stop worrying about loot. I wish they would take LFR away since all it does is make casuals complain.

I don't think casuals will be happy until heroic raid loot drops from LFR bosses 100% of the time.
    I just dislike vendoring so much random purples.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I just dislike vendoring so much random purples.
    The thing is you winning a purple in new system does not decrease or increase chances of others getting purples, whereas in old system you winning a useless purple could directly hurt someone else since bosses used to drop fix number of loot.
    "Blizzard is not incompetent or stupid and they are not intentionally screwing you over"

Quote Originally Posted by Marooned View Post
    The thing is you winning a purple in new system does not decrease or increase chances of others getting purples, whereas in old system you winning a useless purple could directly hurt someone else since bosses used to drop fix number of loot.
    I'm very aware, I would just like to give them away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mission View Post
    Why would it not be fair ?
    is it not fair because you have no friends to queue with and do same for You ?

its not the OLD system, where you take a whole guild in, NEED on everything and trade, we do not get to decide or see what loot will drop and for who, so there is nothing Unfair about trading something IF you win something, to someone else.

Trading is in the game for a reason, lets utilise it, if we desire too.
    Your logic does not resembles our earth logic.

Let's put it on easy numbers. You have 10 players, each with a 1 in 10 chance of winning a roll cause everybody is in their own. But if you enter with 3 friends, you all four are going to roll need on pieces your friends want (don't deny it) so you have a 4 in 10 chance of getting the piece that you want (barring that your friends really need it)

I only explained this because I'm bored in the crapper and drunk.