Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Apparently the number tuning is still coming up.

All this really tells me is that they made a half-assed attempt at doing anything to warriors in beta. They were just like "oh these are the warrior concerns? We'll give them all this shit that has nothing to do with that so they'll be op as fuck".
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Slam now costs 20 rage on the PTR

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Courierrawr View Post
    Slam now costs 20 rage on the PTR
    We're discussing breads, not apples. It doesn't affect anything. Overpower is your main rotation, you're supposed to use that. It's how Warriors work.

MS>OP gives CS procs > rest.

Meaning. You can even reduce the rage cost to 15-10, it wouldn't matter unless Slam > UPtime on atarget with CS.

Meaning, this change was USELESS. Revert OP to 0 rage. Then we can talk.

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 10:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    So reforge yellow hit cap? Know what happens when a rogue misses a kidney swap or anybody misses a direct CC?
    Miss, Parry, Deflect, Immune, Dodge. You can say, you must be stupid to hit on deflect and immune, but it happends, and then we have to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Miko View Post
    Ok let me try to explain this again, you still don't get it. "Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should." Meaning that just because you CAN sit in DEF stance doesn't mean its the right thing to do. The Warriors that I know that play good still dance. Do they have to? NO. The thing is, what I'm trying to point out that we as a Warrior class need to be able to stance dance, need to be able to do something more then just sit in one stance 100%. As it is now on live, you can do that. As far as the Warriors that I know and do think they are decent all say the same thing, they do not like the current set up and strive to still stance dance, even tho they do not have too.

Maybe I cleared it up for you. If not your loss.

This is very simple, I do long for the days where Warriors did SOME, not all but, SOME of these things. Things like pummel seems fine, but being in one stance the entire fight is a retarded way to play my class. I like the class because of stance dancing and the ability to turtle up when needed. I don't like how it plays now. It feels like a Ret. I understand you love this class and its why I'm comfused why you wish for it to be further dumbed down to make it easier. As a Warrior do you honestly like to sit in once stance and have a limited play style?
    There's not much to get other than that you're horrendous at making any type of argument. You constantly conflate a play style and balance discussion, while spouting generalities. You didn't even address my question. You don't have to look any further than your last paragraph above to see a totally arbitrary play style argument. Comfused is a good description indeed.

I am curious though as to what level of success your friends that refuse to use defensive stance outside of being trained enjoy and with what regularity are they getting focused compared to the specs they group with, since you repeatedly claim that a warrior in defensive stance will out-right never get targeted for burst.

Maybe expecting a discussion on mechanics from someone who still thinks some healing specs are meant to be incapable of effective aoe healing at this point in the game is too much. I suppose it really is my loss.