Thread: So, PvP in MoP

10+ Year Old Account

So, PvP in MoP

I use to pvp alot in cata in the cataclysmic season i got up to a 1598 rating in rbgs and i loved doing pvp with my guild and tram hopping,(im horde btw). So i was excited to do pvp in MoP, when i dinged 90 about a day or so after release i noticed i was loosing a lot of bgs, i was like ok that is normal and i wasnt fast to get mad because i was still in greens and blues. When i started getting most of my honor gear, enough to make a big difference, i still had about 76% patience left. And after loosing 9/10 randoms i gave up and said its alright ill just get into raiding. Well after doing alot of RF and got blessed with gear actually dropping for me i started to do other stuff with my alts. To make a long story short im thinking about getting back into pvp and im here to ask if it is worth it.

Let me be clear i am not crying about pvp and i apologize for my spelling and my grammar.

No, i pretty sure pvp is in its worst state ever.
    And its not because of the class balance that has been always really bad, or the retarded amount of instant cc, spells, dumb high burst, warriors, silences, interruptions, kicks, etc etc, no, the pvp DESIGN is terrible.

If thats not enought adn you still want to come back i would like to point out that you will be doing at least 50% less damage than everyone else because blizzard thought it was a good idea to put 5k pvp power in the tier 1 weapon.

Wait for the next patch, you will avoid a world o frustation.

i'd gear for next patch so you're ready and not playing catch-up from day one, the next patch looks ALOT better for the PvP scene!

I love PvP in this game, but the instant CC that it seems every class has....is bad for the game. I'm fine with Priest/Warrior Fear, Howl of Terror, Blind, Scatter Shot, HoJ, etc....

But it's to the point where everyone has it. Pallys have an AoE instant cast Blind? Same for Druids? Really? Blood Fear is insanely OP, fortunately being nerfed. I heal my guildies often when we do BG's together... and as a paladin, I can interrupt into a HoJ, into AoE Blind, into Belf Silence. That is over 15 seconds of CC without a trinket being popped. How in the hell is that ok? It's not.

I've playing for 5.2, first off my main is a Rogue; and I've suffered since MoP launch :P Bout to get some revenge on Warriors.