Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    My money is on something like "Collector" UI or "Transmogrification Wardrobe". They've been hinting for quite some time that they're looking at other ways for collectors of different things to finally have a space to put them and possibly arrange them coherently, instead of just enlarging the bags more and more until the screen is entirely filled by bag slots and/or pages of bank space are introduced.

Yep. I think that would be a pretty big feature. Making a UI addition not unlike the Pet Page where you can see how far you are on collecting a certain set that might be a PvE tier set, or a completely made up by the player set. Also the loads and loads of vanity items that only take up bag space can get stacked in a nice page like that with a preview window and information on where to get it and all sorts of other interesting things.

level scaöing and dungeon scaling for EVRYTHING

imagine a game where you have 50 random dungeons to do...
    imagine a game where you have 50 random raid to do...

all having items scaled up but less powerfull then last raid gear?
    oh you could ocupy poeple years and months without releaseing content :|

/random dungeon -> o nice gnomeregan for level 90 , i would not care yeah its a remake but so? better then playing 5 dungeons over and over !

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    I bet GC makes posts like this just so he can read the MMO-C threads about it and pick up some ideas..."Hmmm, yep, we can do that...no way in hell....well, that seems kind of interesting..."
    lmao, that would be pretty funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Transmog legendaries!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uselessrouge View Post
    level scaöing and dungeon scaling for EVRYTHING

imagine a game where you have 50 random dungeons to do...
    imagine a game where you have 50 random raid to do...

all having items scaled up but less powerfull then last raid gear?
    oh you could ocupy poeple years and months without releaseing content :|

/random dungeon -> o nice gnomeregan for level 90 , i would not care yeah its a remake but so? better then playing 5 dungeons over and over !
    Actually, that would be amazing. I would love level scaling. This also unlocks crazy amounts of potential for new content as well.

What about Guild Housing? I think they had ideas of implementing it (http://www.wowwiki.com/Player_housing), but had to scrap them.
    It seems reasonable with the tech advances they have done, and it would be a pretty cool feature too!

a few option that come to mind:

a)they merge all the servers into 2 giant worldwide clusters (excluding china) like eve online; 1 for pve and 1 for pvp.
    b)old dungeons and raids scaling
    c)old zones and mobs scaling
    d)housing

Deleted
    IMO it would be the revamped races, all at once, all unique, all EPIC.

Dont get my wrong I like what we have but with new up to date animations and exceptional textures would bring A LOT of old players back, increase play time of exsisting players (wanting to make a race they never liked before) and even bring in new players.

You may argue there is nothing 'game changing' about this, but I honestly feel it would change the game for the better, since pandaren came out I cant even look at my other characters because of how ugly they look, the textures and animations on the new race REALLY stand out in comparison to the others.

Didnt they hint at a new bg queing system, that needed a lot of tech but would make them less of a pain?
    Something like a rolecheck and some gear matchmaking
    "And all those exclamation marks, you notice? Five?
    A sure sign of someone who wears his underpants on his head."

two words.... dance studio

yeah, I went there

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I would love to play with my alliance friends together
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

10+ Year Old Account
    Edinburgh, Scotland. You know, that place with the castle.
    What about the solo PvE feature that's been talked about before?

They did say that the Brawler's Guild wasn't it, so that leaves the possibility that this 'unannounced feature' could end up being the 'Proving Grounds'. Unless the fact that it has a tentative name already makes it an 'announced' feature, in which case...I don't know.

Perhaps optional gear/level scaling for old raids? It'd be cool to run Ulduar in its original state again.

CRPBRMAH (Cross-Realm-Pet-Battle-Real-Money-Auction-Housing)
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Deleted
    I'm just going to say what I would most like it to be, player models.

But that is unlikely, other guesses would be cross realm auction houses and at a mega push, maybe cross faction grouping. who knows.

merge realms.
    my poor Earthen Ring (EU) is dead in the water....
    GM's know it but cannot do anything about it...
    Scanning AH takes me one second

Whatever it is... I think it's linked to this tweet he made about 25 man raiding:

"We have an idea, but it's a bit controversial so we're not ready to spring it on you yet."

Whatever solution Blizzard feel they have for the problem of lack of people wanting to raid 25 man... it's what he meant with this latest tweet. So what could help the problem of 25 man... cross realm guilds might be one idea, although does that guarantee the problem goes away? Debatable.

Personally I always live in hope that they merge US & EU battle.net so EU players could hop over to US servers, similar to GW2. But I doubt i'll ever see that in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    they haven't technically announced legendary's for everyone have they? atm we are just doing the black princes questchains and getting some objects, as far as straight legendary equip goes, it hasn't been announced. (granted ptr / beta image files were mined for icons of legendary items)

so what did mop bring us? legendary's for everyone.

(might be something else, sure but that might be it as well)
    or....about f'ing time the dance studio...but that ones been beaten with a dead whale carcass, even if it did happen, people who were so happy about it before wouldn't care less because we were supposed to get it way back
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Whatever it is... I think it's linked to this tweet he made about 25 man raiding:

"We have an idea, but it's a bit controversial so we're not ready to spring it on you yet."

Whatever solution Blizzard feel they have for the problem of lack of people wanting to raid 25 man... it's what he meant with this latest tweet. So what could help the problem of 25 man... cross realm guilds might be one idea, although does that guarantee the problem goes away? Debatable.

Personally I always live in hope that they merge US & EU battle.net so EU players could hop over to US servers, similar to GW2. But I doubt i'll ever see that in WoW.
    Would love to bring my paladin with all his TBC titles over from US to EU, best titles in the game still, not the shit ones anyone can now get an xpac or 2,3,4 later.

My guess is Cross realm AH.

It could be something related to the bags. I'm sure I keep seeing mentioned the lack of space issue, in that they don't want to just give people bigger bags. Maybe some kind of library catalogue similar to the pets + mounts tabs, so that you can collect all pieces of armour/weapons you want without needing to actually keep it for transmog thus freeing up bag/bank space for professions + toys

Cross-Realm Auction House
    New Updated Player Models
    New Guild Talent Tree System
    LFR-LFD Realm Only ( Server Specific ) Such as a PvP or PvE Realm
    Events - Like in Guild Wars 2