Molten Core and Weak Auras

Greetings, 'locks,

I'm looking for a good string for Molten Core procs. I've used a couple, but I'm not a big fan of them. I'm looking for something that will show a texture and proc number. Anyone have something useful like that? Maybe a progressive texture to coexist with the proc timer. I'm not sure if something like that is possible.

Code:
    dCd(baGEsf9sfrVwjAMqjMRGmBrUPQ0Tfu7uI2lA3KSFLu)uj8xr1VbnusfgSsPHRu1bvQCms5CcPfsQQLsQ0IvuwoLEOeEkXYuPNd5XQyQkmzOy6sDrsvomGNjuDDvXgvu9zrzZaTDfHXjeFvrAAs67qPCAkggunALIXdL0jfWTusUMQ68c02ekxMQVbLQPghumucOA3ccC8qboqfk0UzMKPdMpfWMGNL5VWu7QcO1PGOyVrVuctbdfmCqbeQAXOtNL3kfRNzGQrW9ofZbQOeCbiiYBoV()XJEJG)RA1p(TsWv1pLeeadhuEqE(jbGquFkwyY5Gs4NuB4GnBkpipx5t4woJYdYZr79d1NcAVF4GcYOYsolVSPCsaiehuqgvwYPmDNUyzrXKSztPTMSm3YbffqyhXbl1O8ctTRwVTaAD2SPGndMEdNhPwR34r(XIhfxRwVeCvngfSUaee5nNhb7XWJE1(X)4xn8FmcUQ(POEcpSMSm3IyPgfdgkVWu7Q1BlGwNYg3KTPzP2fNcQbolr6aAunLc9kh6PlBkaCq5fMAxTEBb06ucOA3ccC8qboqfk0UzMKPdMpfWMGNL5VWu7QcO1ztzcwQvXXztc
    This is literally just the MC icon with a stack counter in the middle.

I did it with a group of multiple auras:
    • Stack counter as a text outside of the icon
    • MC icon coloured red (as marker for 1 stack left)
    • MC in default colouring (stacks >1 AND <10)
    • MC in green colouring (stacks =10)
    I get a timer of the time remaining on the icon because it's set up as cooldown.
    If you prefer to use progressive textures this should be easy to convert.

I cannot upload the code for this group as I cannot log into my account before evening.