Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a sister, 3 step-sisters, and a step-brother. I didn't grow up with any of the step-siblings, so I see them as extended family. When I go to their birthdays, I do so out of a sense of duty more than a sense of wanting to go to their birthdays.

I have immense respect for my sister though, and the feeling is mutual. We can get into fights sometimes if we're around each other too long, but in the end we love each other and support each other.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    I had 2, it was great :<

I'm an only child. I wouldn't have ever wanted a sibling. I need all the money and love and attention.

My younger brother is a ego-centric selfish ass who thinks the world revolves around him, constantly is a smartness and always talks back, and every time I try help him he yells straight away and shows no appreciation. Though, We still have our good sibling moments they are rare.

I also have two step-brothers who are massive ego-centric tools and shit talkers who think they are all high and mighty and kings of everything.etc. and they do my head-in. I respect them for the pure fact I love my dad and step-mother.

Saying that, I still would have liked a younger sister though.
    "There is no honor in mediocrity."

10+ Year Old Account
    My older brother is the polar opposite of me (diplomatic, avoids conflict, basically every mother's dream), and my little sister is a female 2.0-version of me at that age (quick to anger and quick to joy, needs to be hypnotized to anything requiring effort, a dreamer, talks without thinking etc.). My brother have always been my best friend, and me and my sister learn a lot from each other(due to similarities in temper, most of my anger-management training has been to remind myself "Don't shout at Inga, don't shout at Inga", and it has worked like a charm).

I wouldn't be without either for them for all the world^^ Then again, siblings are individuals. They vary, and my parents simply had legendary luck in getting the mix of personalities they got in their offspring.
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Have a younger spoiled brother (my parents bought him a car and paying tuition for college ffs) so no I wish I never had a sibling.

I do have an older brother and we mutually love and help each other out. He often gives me money since i'm a student, always invites me to his place and he will generally help me out with anything if i ask him and i'm also in good relationship with his wife.
    It feels really nice to have a sibling you are close with, you know it's family, and someone who will always be on your side, along with your parents.

Deleted
    I had 2 sisters and a brother, yes it was difficult at times growing up, (3 girls pmsing :P), but I wouldn't change it for the world. They are awesome!

My sister pushed me out of a tree, knocked me out with a rake, smashed my hand with a brick and cut me across the chest with a knife. I would have been happy to given up my older sister. She wonders as adults why i hardly ever talk to her.

I was an only child for 10 years, I never wanted a sibling. I got one and I'd prefer to go without.
    God and maths? Hmm, the letter to alpha relation would be 7 - 15 - 4. Since it's all one word, it's safe to assume it's multiplication so it'd be 7*15*4=420. So realistically, god is related to cannabis? Perhaps that's what they were expecting you to write.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have one sister, but tell you the truth she is the most perfect sister ever, dependable, has a good job, is nice. She can be a smartass sometimes and ignores me but she's great and I think I lucked out. Me on the other hand...
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    I have one. You can have her if you want her :P

Nope, but I always wanted a sibling to be "removed". I actually still want this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have five siblings, I'm close to my older brother and one of my sisters. Even though I often wish the other three would die in a fire, they helped make me who I am.

Most of the time, siblings are like friends. Except if you guys have a fight, you have to keep talking to each other.
    Last edited by Olianda; 2013-01-23 at 11:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm the oldest with a younger brother and sister. I've bonded very well with my brother and I could never ever wish any of them dead no matter what they would do. Of course I get mad at them sometimes, especially my little sister (she's only 11, my brother is 20) and they get mad at me. But that's life, you fight you make up, no point in dwelling those kinds of things. And plus our 'fights' never last for more than a few hours (not fighting for hours just not talking maybe, with my brother we get along very quick after).

But would I like another sibling? No. Not sure why, it just feels like a younger brother and sister is enough, but wouldn't trade any of them for all the money in the world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigtrious View Post
    My younger brother is a ego-centric selfish ass who thinks the world revolves around him, constantly is a smartness and always talks back, and every time I try help him he yells straight away and shows no appreciation. Though, We still have our good sibling moments they are rare.

I also have two step-brothers who are massive ego-centric tools and shit talkers who think they are all high and mighty and kings of everything.etc. and they do my head-in. I respect them for the pure fact I love my dad and step-mother.
    sounds like puberty to me ;D

OT: I have a little sister and she's awesome. it really amazes me how many of you don't like your siblings

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    I hate my sister and wish she would never speak to me again...

Every person without a sibling i have talked is all "i want a sibling, someone to spend time with, talk, share activities with, stick up for me against my parents " etc.

It's really not like that...imagine your worse enemy living in the bedroom next to you, constantly out to spite you, every opportunity they have to make your life miserable they will take it.
    Yes and then you both grow up and have a great time together.

I have a half-brother who is 7 years older and lived primarily in the same house as me. We had great times when we were both young and all my best family memories include him, but he is an emotionally distant, rigid person...always has been, to an extent (mom says he hated being held even as a newborn baby and would cry until you set him down), but it seems the distance grew further once he reached adolescence and then adulthood. Honestly he reminds me of Hank Hill, to give you an idea. He seems like he is a great dad but we have almost no relationship at all. I see him at family gatherings, but we don't communicate in between.

Once he moved out, I began to wish I had a closer sibling. The family just didn't feel like a family anymore once it was just mom, dad, and me. And I am a bit jealous of the friend-like relationships most siblings I know seem to have as adults. My husband, for example, has a brother 18 months older and a sister 18 months younger than he is and even though they don't always like each other they're still there for each other and make family gatherings fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    My life would be a lot better if I was an only child.

Never missed having a sibling when I was younger, now as an adult in my late 20s I can sometimes miss it though, looking at my friends they all got great relationships with their siblings. It's not something I think about often though tbh, and I got several cousins that I'm really tight with.

I know it's not always easy, seen some really heated arguements, my mom and her siblings for example ;P
    But the people around me, my family, extended family and friends seem to have solid, posetive relationships with their siblings. I personally want more then 1 kid, at least 2.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...