Deleted

Tracking ICD + duration when active (2 in 1) - how?

Have a whole lot of trackers for my Affliction Warlock at the moment, cluttering my screen. Been looking for a way to 'merge' the duration-tracking ones with the ICD-tracking ones, sort of like how the guy in this video has it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hPUuqKIXp0

How would I do that? What addon should I use? Been trying to look around in TellMeWhen, but can't find anything.

Thanks in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̡͌l
    Try the addon Extra CD. I'm sure you could set up something like that with weakauras or tellmewhen as well.

I personally use ExtraCD for icds and use NeedToKnow to track durations b/c I prefer bars to box timers. Just line then up with each other and it doesnt look cluttered.
    Last edited by Honkeymagoo; 2013-01-23 at 06:37 PM.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    ExtraCD definitely

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks lallot like raven.

I know I had a bar setup to show duration and then as soon as duration was done it would start the CD counter. Not sure how to do the ICD but I'm almost positive it could be done through raven!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've not tried to do ICD CD with TMW, but I'm sure it can be done. I can't check though as my PC still needs to be built and my crappy laptop can't really handle WoW even with addons disabled.

But if it can I'd probably have it track the ICD and duration seperately and then overlay them with duration being on a higher tier in the TMW stack.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

I am looking for something similar. I have ExtraCD installed but it doesn't track the cool down on my 'Golden Fleece'.