Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cedrich View Post
    Trying not to overreact over this until we find out exactly what the deal is with it... but honestly my heart sank when I saw it on the front page. Sigh.

I stopped doing LFR on my Priest the week I got my PvP weapon... I had no reason to keep doing it. So now I'm months behind on this legendary crap. There's also the issue that I don't do dailies on my Priest as I have double healing specs, so I have no Black Prince rep for it...

So yeah...
    Smite

10char

Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    PVE isnt exclusive to raiding and pvp isnt exclusive to RBG. Is that so hard to grasp?
    The post he quoted was already wrong to begin with, GC just said you don't aquire this gem through raiding. How he came up with RBG is beyond me.

There is no logical argument that you are being forced to do boring shit if you want to stay competitive.
    Then think harder, it's a sub based game, so naturally they want people to keep playing. "Is that so hard to grasp?"

10+ Year Old Account
    PVE isnt exclusive to raiding and pvp isnt exclusive to RBG. Is that so hard to grasp?

People should have the option to only do whatever they find entertaining to obtain the rewards.
    There is no logical argument that you are being forced to do boring shit if you want to stay competitive.

That model is old and should be removed forever.
    agreed. RBGs are such AIDs. gear is already going to be so dependent on it next season.

---------- Post added 2013-01-26 at 06:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cjeska View Post
    The post he quoted was already wrong to begin with, GC just said you don't aquire this gem through raiding. How he came up with RBG is beyond me.

Then think harder, it's a sub based game, so naturally they want people to keep playing. "Is that so hard to grasp?"
    Cjeska being his annoyingly logical self.. unfortunately he's right again. they arent going anywhere probably.

Update from the new PTR:

The Tyrannical is now Epic instead of Legendary. It also does not have the language the other gems have regarding being part of Wrathion's Crown of Heavens.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalysun View Post
    Blizzard Employee 1: "So... a large portion of the PvP community seems to be ignoring LFR and dailies. Suggestions?"
    Blizzard Employee 2: "Let's make them want the legendary stuff, only attainable through raiding and dailies!"
    Blizzard Employee 3: "Let's make it so the legendary item is almost mandatory!"
    Blizzard Employee 4: "Uh.. why don't we just continue to keep PvE out of PvP like we have been so far?"
    Blizzard Employee 1: *Angry stare at Blizzard Employee 4* *Throws Employee 4 out the window*
    Lol love that meme.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15