Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    They've done two tests before. But North Korea is a bit like a bad internet meme's, you can't be sure if they're serious or just stupid.

But I suppose everyone, even China, looks at North Korea like NK is an unruly child. But it might actually be dangerous when you put a nuke in the hands of that child.
    Both are dangerous when talking about nuke tests...

As fellow nerds who may or may not have been bullied in middle/high school, did you not ever run into that one bully that said "I'm gonna beat you up!!" But never actually did?

That, my friends, is North Korea.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortai2 View Post
    As fellow nerds who may or may not have been bullied in middle/high school, did you not ever run into that one bully that said "I'm gonna beat you up!!" But never actually did?

That, my friends, is North Korea.
    I'd equate NK more to the one that threatened to bomb / shoot up the place. The consequences of such an action are grave; and one has to act like they could really do it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Yes, you (and I hope most world leaders) wouldn't fall under the aforementioned "some people".

I was alluding to those that advocate a passive stance and letting NK and Iran develop these weapons.

That is a US problem, none of us others should care.

I'd equate NK more to the one that threatened to bomb / shoot up the place. The consequences of such an action are grave; and one has to act like they could really do it.
    No argument here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernardblack View Post
    I hate the idea the rest of the world has of my country, you know nothing of it.
    Just because we think that your leader is crazy doesn't mean that we have anything against the citizens. I'm sure they are wonderful, kind people.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

10+ Year Old Account
    They're just asking to be freed
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

North Korea is just as scared of "us" as we are of them. They think that, as soon as they can show the US that they have working nuclear missiles that can reach them, they'll be safe from the kind of aggression the US has shown in Iraq. And they're probably right.
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Howdyho View Post
    That is a US problem, none of us others should care.
    People who ally with US and those who are known to not get along with N.Korea should also care.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Just because we think that your leader is crazy doesn't mean that we have anything against the citizens. I'm sure they are wonderful, kind people.
    Kind of how the rest of the world viewed the USA under the Bush administration....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    They're just asking to be freed
    I feel sorry for the South if that ever happens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    People who ally with US and those who are known to not get along with N.Korea should also care.
    Simple solution, don't assosiate with scum or trouble will find you.

<Infracted>
    Last edited by Anakso; 2013-01-24 at 04:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nation bashing commence?
    Non-NK bashing that is

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    "and people believed him"?

Go visit north korea and state you don't believe in what Kim Jong Un is saying infront of anyone with any authority. Go on.
    i will if you buy me a beer.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    Nation bashing commence?
    Non-NK bashing that is
    I wasn't nation bashing, simply stating that if you assosiate with scum, trouble will find you.

Woooow that was a statement that should earn you a few days off the forum.

It's amazing how many people cannot grasp the gravity of maniacs with access to weapons that can reduce entire cities to dust.
    Dont worry, USA already showed us in the second world war what maniacs with acces to weapons that can reduce entire cities to dust can do.

Its amazing how people justify that some maniacs can have access to those weapons and others cant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drkblade View Post
    Now that would be double standards considering the thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drkblade View Post

Just so long as all the people making negative comments about other nations get the same treatment....though I note you did not jump in then to comment so what conclusion can we draw about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    Dont worry, USA already showed us in the second world war what maniacs with acces to weapons that can reduce entire cities to dust can do.

Its amazing how people justify that some maniacs can have access to those weapons and others cant.
    That's another thread. If you want to make it then I will happily debate you on the merits there.