Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    a New reforgeing jeeves would be awsome

Deleted
    Tbh, While I just bought the 108k mount, it would be great with a reforge jeeves - But I am not sure engineering "is at a place", where it would be fair.

I believe Engineering is the best proffesion atm (Utility wise) by far.

Proffesion:
    Thermo.
    Gnomish Army Knife
    Moll-E (SO GOOD!)
    RepairBOT - Jeeves mostly.

Cosmic
    Alot of mounts (a 2 seater in 5.2!)
    Pets
    Blingtron

Combat:
    Glider - So clutch, I don't know how many times I killed people, or escaped cause of this.
    On use gloves - Engineering having a slight edge in PvE, because you can line it up with other procs, etc - Especially for me, since I play lock.

Loot-a-rang - If you ever killed a mob on a clip, you know how nice this is.

If you compare it to say, Leatherworking, they don't really have anything compared to that

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a portable transmogger .. More fun items instead of serious shizz!

I got 160 mounts. For me...yes mounts are useless. I had collected them and got my achivement...not what?

I have to agree eng lacks too many stuff they should have had a long time ago. Why cant eng be like goblin tekis of dota? or tinker of dota? that would be the best change they could add in the game. Believe it or not thats the change they want to happen thats why they ignor those so called blintron or anvil and complain in the forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    The mounts might as well be alchemy mounts for all the living steel they require...

My issue with Engineering is not that it isn't a snazzy profession, it's that Blizzard seems to give them a nice plop of stuff at the beginning of the expansion and just leaves them to sit, while updating... well, practically every other profession. We don't need a "new goblin hang glider" or somesuch every patch, but new pets, some gag items, and other easily craftable and sellable things (in that their mat costs don't end up outweighing the sell price...) would be nice.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    they have a reforger mount its the grand expedition yak costs 108k gold

Quote Originally Posted by jd812 View Post
    they have a reforger mount its the grand expedition yak costs 108k gold
    "they"? Engineers dont have a reforge mount everyone has a reforge mount. If you have read the first page you would have seen that this has been mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    There's already a mobile reforger in game, costs you 108.000g.
    So i'll ask you the same question

You can buy a repair mount its called Traveler's Tundra Mammoth whats your point? in wrath you had a repair mount and still we had Jeeves

Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    Tbh, While I just bought the 108k mount, it would be great with a reforge jeeves - But I am not sure engineering "is at a place", where it would be fair.

I believe Engineering is the best proffesion atm (Utility wise) by far.

Proffesion:
    Thermo.
    Gnomish Army Knife
    Moll-E (SO GOOD!)
    RepairBOT - Jeeves mostly.

Cosmic
    Alot of mounts (a 2 seater in 5.2!)
    Pets
    Blingtron

Combat:
    Glider - So clutch, I don't know how many times I killed people, or escaped cause of this.
    On use gloves - Engineering having a slight edge in PvE, because you can line it up with other procs, etc - Especially for me, since I play lock.

Loot-a-rang - If you ever killed a mob on a clip, you know how nice this is.

If you compare it to say, Leatherworking, they don't really have anything compared to that
    What other prof could you give it to? Engineers design and build things its the ideal thing to give to them you could not give it to a leather worker to make. As for "Fair" This is not something that just benefits the engineer it benefits everyone just like Jeeves dose eg when you are in a raid and you cant mount up and eng can pop Jeeves and everyone can use it to repair not just a engineer fair dose not come into it. If you want to talk about fair then ok......

All those things you have listed are great fun some are usefull like gives and some are just a big disappointment like Blingtron but i have to agree with

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    The mounts might as well be alchemy mounts for all the living steel they require...

My issue with Engineering is not that it isn't a snazzy profession, it's that Blizzard seems to give them a nice plop of stuff at the beginning of the expansion and just leaves them to sit, while updating... well, practically every other profession. We don't need a "new goblin hang glider" or somesuch every patch, but new pets, some gag items, and other easily craftable and sellable things (in that their mat costs don't end up outweighing the sell price...) would be nice.
    after patch one blizzard just forgets about Engineers (bar the normal cosmetic crap) and Leather workers Blacksmiths and Tailors all get new items to craft that is useful like new chest raid ilvl chest items etc. is that fair?