Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    Ye I would be fine.......

.....down here in my basement
    And then you run out of food and find that all the supermarkets have been cleared dry and the streets are filled with armed militia patrols?

Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    There's no respawn irl.
    Vita-chambers?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Vita-chambers?
    I must not have gotten the memo that Bioshock is now real life.

Deleted
    My training has taught me to sustain great deals of physical pain. I'm also a master in several martial arts. I'd say my chances are pretty good, once you learn how to kill with one finger you sort of lose fear.

The real question this topic should be asking is, would you be able to survive in a harsh combat environment WITH BEARS? Sounds much more challenging.

10+ Year Old Account
    For a while... Probably until someone decides to shoot me.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss

I'd try to fight my way into some old high security bunkers on Croatian islands... WWII leftovers, Yugoslavian war leftovers. Something like that... I would make myself comfortable in one of those. I've got plenty of fish and big, fat, strong walls protecting me. Shit, I can even grow my own weed outside.

So yeah, if I could get some weapons as a starting pack, I could fight my way to this island and protect myself from almost anyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would travel to my family (By foot or whatever I had to, even if its far) that lives far north in Norway. Tons of natural resources to harvest there, and people up there have the skills to survive like hunting and fishing. Its an island (Lofoten Islands), its sparsely populated and food from the nature is plentifull through fish, farm animals and potatoe. Most houses have some way to be heated by burning wood (And wood is plentifull), so cold isnt an issue either.

Essentially, I would flee the densly populated areas for some place with sparse population. Some place most people would not care about. Aslong as I survived the trip, which incidentally is around 1500 kilometers, I would be fine.
    Last edited by Cerunnir; 2013-01-25 at 12:54 PM.
    Cerunnir - Frost/Blood Death Knight

Probably not, then again who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernardblack View Post
    My training has taught me to sustain great deals of physical pain. I'm also a master in several martial arts. I'd say my chances are pretty good, once you learn how to kill with one finger you sort of lose fear.

The real question this topic should be asking is, would you be able to survive in a harsh combat environment WITH BEARS? Sounds much more challenging.
    yes indeed, thats my exact situation as well.
    I also dodge bullets like neo because that becomes important in such a situation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerunnir View Post
    I would travel to my family (By foot or whatever I had to, even if its far) that lives far north in Norway. Tons of natural resources to harvest there, and people up there have the skills to survive like hunting and fishing. Its an island (Lofoten Islands), its sparsely populated and food from the nature is plentifull through fish, farm animals and potatoe. Most houses have some way to be heated by burning wood (And wood is plentifull), so cold isnt an issue either.

Essentially, I would flee the densly populated areas for some place with sparse population. Some place most people would not care about.
    Good luck with someone like me travelling North too. This is survival of the fittest, OK? I would have no moral issues with killing you if you had any resources that I needed.

What? If you're armed with an assault rifle, how does martial arts or bears pose you any danger?

I can handle an assault rifle so I guess I'd probably be fine for a while.

Tbh, fearless man is not going to live too long.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thes View Post
    What? If you're armed with an assault rifle, how does martial arts or bears pose you any danger?

I can handle an assault rifle so I guess I'd probably be fine for a while.

Tbh, fearless man is not going to live too long.
    Please. As if I would ever let myself be seen in such an apocalyptic scenary. I would make sure I'd understand my surroundings... you wouldn't even see me coming. I would dispose of you and take your rifle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good luck with someone like me travelling North too. This is survival of the fittest, OK? I would have no moral issues with killing you if you had any resources that I needed.
    Oh, If someone came over to me with a gun asking me to hand over everything then I would just hand it over, then lay down face down in the dirt hoping they would leave me be. Im no fighter, and im not stupid enaugh to hold the illusion that I could gain anything by opposing.

Its better to continue living with nothing, than die outright then and there. Living with nothing >>>> Dying with lots of stuff.
    Cerunnir - Frost/Blood Death Knight

Deleted
    Would probably rely on others to protect me. :<

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be more likely to take my weapons and my family and try to find somewhere safe where I can survive until it blows over.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerunnir View Post
    Oh, If someone came over to me with a gun asking me to hand over everything then I would just hand it over, then lay down face down in the dirt hoping they would leave me be. Im no fighter, and im not stupid enaugh to hold the illusion that I could gain anything by opposing.

Its better to continue living with nothing, than die outright then and there. Living with nothing >>>> Dying with lots of stuff.
    Good. I'll be wearing a shirt with "Bernard" in the front, maybe we could still be friends.

Please. As if I would ever let myself be seen in such an apocalyptic scenary. I would make sure I'd understand my surroundings... you wouldn't even see me coming. I would dispose of you and take your rifle.
    Pretty much bullshit. If you're heading north like you stated earlier, your tracks will be seen. You wouldn't even survive a winter here without proper equipment and without a snow camo you'll be seen from kilometers away.

I would definitely not survive well. I am not trained for or knowledgeable of how to forage or hunt for food, I have never held or fired a gun, I'm not in good shape, and a Nova Scotia winter is an extremely harsh climate to survive in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thes View Post
    Pretty much bullshit. If you're heading north like you stated earlier, your tracks will be seen. You wouldn't even survive a winter here without proper equipment and without a snow camo you'll be seen from kilometers away.
    Ignorance is bliss, and in this case, it's also golden. I will leave you in the dark. I hope we never have to meet in the circumstances described in this topic.

At this point, besides killing you, I would also fashion myself an armor made of your bones, just because of your lack of knowledge in survival.

Deleted
    Well this is entertaining. :')