Looking to buy a new computer!!!

So just got my tax return in and looking to buy a new computer, Not looking to build one because i have no idea how to do that.

I have about 800-1000$ to spend on this.

Looking to buy one that can run have BOTH WoW and D3 on the computer without one of them lagging really bad. Want to be able to easily run 25Ms with no lag on good graphics.

My current Graphics card on my computer is a GeForce GTX 550ti. If this one is better then any of the graphics cards that are on the suggested computer i would love to know so i can swap them out

thanks in advance guys!

Build it, and have it be the first computer you have ever built. An hour or two on Youtube is all it takes to know how to build a computer. It is incredibly easy, and you will amaze your friends at the fact that you built your computer. Things can only plug in one way.

As mentioned above, buying parts seperately and building it yourself (heck you can even find someone to build it for you if its a real issue) is the best bang for the buck, Price and performance will be amazing if you do it that way

HOWEVER, If building it yourself is really out of the option Id recommend going to these 2 sites and chosing your parts yourself and make it (Assuming you're from America) http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/ and http://www.ibuypower.com/lobby.aspx (I currently run a CyberpowerPC and works good)

Choosing the parts from one of those sites will however make your computer be built from the ground up usually, and with testing etc will prob be a good month before its even there, you can alternatively buy one of those or another gaming PC directly from a stores website like, Walmart, Frys, Bestbuy or Newegg. Which is already built and ready to play, just needs to ship.

I personally purchased a CyberpowerPC via Walmarts Website, good option considering if for whatever reason the computer did not work, I can easily just drive down to Walmart, and get my money back and buy another that day. The computer also arrived 2 days after I purchased it off of normal shipping (just so happened to live 3 cities away from its shipping location) so it can be there to you fairly shortly.

Again, buying all the parts and building it yourself will be best, as mentioned already there are instructional videos on how to do it, and is surprisingly easier than one would expect, but if its not a option for you, I feel my Pre-Built gaming PC recommendation is good.
    Last edited by sarym13; 2013-01-25 at 09:57 PM.