How much of ICC soloable as hunter at 90?

How much would be soloable at 90 for a bm hunter? I did the first boss in 4.3 with taunting bone spikes, but i never tried any other bosses.

edit: and also, which would be better: exhilaration or spirit bond?

Only bosses that I think would be impossible to solo are gunship (I think...? Unless they've changed mechanics) and dreamwalker due to the fact you can't heal the boss for anything significant.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bareno View Post
    Only bosses that I think would be impossible to solo are gunship (I think...? Unless they've changed mechanics) and dreamwalker due to the fact you can't heal the boss for anything significant.
    BRB, gotta go replace the pointy tip on a few million arrows with healing potions...

...what? That's not considered "clever use of game mechanics"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bareno View Post
    You can do Gunship, Just have to spam the cannon then kill the mobs that come out of the portal jump over on the other ship kill the mage, rinse and repeat. And you should be able to solo everything else, but dreamwalker.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

Not sure about Gunship Battle, but Valithria is soloable... A hunter already did with 5 spirit beasts...

" So much lost time... that you'll never get back!"....

All of it has been soloed by a Hunter at 90, and most of it at 85.

I did everything up to Dreamwalker as SV. I dont have any spirit beasts so I tried to bandage the boss on CD just for the fun of it. I got her to 57% before adds started to come non-stop and finally wiped me a couple minutes later LOL

For marrowgar I just sent my pet to kill the spike when I got impaled.

And yes gunship can be done, just make sure you kill everything on your ship before jumping over to kill the mage. As soon as you come back hop onto a canon and kill the 2 rocket launchers. Seems like the canons dont scale with gear so the fight will def take awhile, making it extra important that what you have to kill must get killed quickly.

I didnt do LK but I'm sure it can be done.

Deleted
    Search for "Caribald Solo" on youtube or twitch.tv . He solo most things. Even his sex life

25 heroic: Lord Marrowgar, Lady Deathwhisper, Rotface, Festergut, Blood Princes, Sindragosa, The Lich King
    25 normal: Gunship, Deathbringer Saurfang, Professor Putricide
    10 man heroic: Blood-Queen Lana'thel, Valithria Dreamwalker(?)

Did Dreamwalker on 10 man normal but I doubt 10 heroic would be too hard. Since you can't go heroic on 2 different raid sizes in the same reset I haven't tried.