Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    I go down to the barber shop every two weeks to get my head shaved with a double zero, get my hair line "tidied" up, and off I go.

I like to have my hair short, with clean lines. I have a weird calic which causes my hair line to grow uneven, which bugs me a lot. This is why I go so often.

I don't.

10 chars

Every 5 weeks.

I'm lazy. I cut it very short and don't come back for 6 months. My hair is cut twice a year. =)

2 times a year on average, 3 at most.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amdist the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

during the winter, never. when it's warm every four or five days i shave my head.

Since being in the military for about 3 years now, I cannot stand seeing men with nasty hair, groomed look. Why walk around looking like a hobo kinda look, I keep my top about 1.5 in long and the sides faded. And I get that done about every 2 weeks.

Usually around once a year. I start out very short and then cut it when it reaches my shoulders. Somehow it all just falls into place and I get compliments on it, I don't even brush it.
    One cannot simply quit wow his way into Mordor.

Every 4-5 weeks.

My wife is a stylist so like most other situations like this i.e. a mechanics car always runs like crap, a chef always eats out. So I get mine cut once every 3-4 months.

Me...
    Never.

I can clip my own split ends, and that's all I seem to need. So I never go for a hair cut. Mind you, my hair isn't that long; it falls just below the shoulder blades.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsfunctional View Post
    I go down to the barber shop every two weeks to get my head shaved with a double zero, get my hair line "tidied" up, and off I go.

I like to have my hair short, with clean lines. I have a weird calic which causes my hair line to grow uneven, which bugs me a lot. This is why I go so often.
    What's a double zero? Picture please.

Usually once I can pull my hair down 3/4 of my forehead. The longest I've ever had it was just below my eyes O.o
    Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    This talk of banning certain guns makes me want to go buy an AR-15 just because fuck the hippies.

Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    What's a double zero? Picture please.
    We call the toilet 00 (cause of the bowl and ring)
    Mako is still better though.