Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds pretty damn Mogu-y to me.

As much as I love the lore behind the Thunder King... I hate his voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    "Oooh, great regacy of our peoper."

Be more stereotypically Chinese-y, Blizzard.

A little over the top cheesy, but all of the mogu have sounded like that. So I guess it fits with their ultimate ruler.
    He has been dead for over 12,000 years, and is speaking common now apparently which didn't exist back then I think.

Deleted
    huge disappointment, shitty accent (get rid of it) and not deep enough
    I loved the lore behind him and he seemed like a real badass and I expected him to be as cool as the Lich King (which had the best voice ever), but this is hopefully a joke.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2013-01-27 at 03:35 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dybia View Post
    He has been dead for over 12,000 years, and is speaking common now apparently which didn't exist back then I think.
    I'm pretty sure a lot of the bosses that have spoken to us probably shouldn't have been speaking common. You just gotta suspend your disbelief because it would kind of suck if he was just shouting in Moguese all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dybia View Post
    The language barrier has only ever existed in Warcraft when it's convenient for the developers, such as banning cross faction talk to prevent trash talking in beta, etc. When the Orcs came to Kalimdor, they could speak with the Tauren right away, etc. If anything, everybody being able to talk to eachother is the norm. It didn't make sense for the Pandaren of Pandaria to be able to speak to us either, but they can. This is everywhere in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Well, the Mogu are certainly a one-dimensional, big-bad race right down to their king, but I do love the stereotypical Asian accent.
    Eh, they all thought what they were doing was justified since they were titanmade and kept everyone from being killed by the Mantid /shrug
    Twas brillig

Deleted
    Lich King was by far the best until now imo

... Well, at least it's not EELIDAN.

Quote Originally Posted by xeek1337 View Post
    Lich King was by far the best until now imo
    Arthas is still the best.
    CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k 3.4GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3-1866 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 4GB (2-Way SLI) | Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45
    Cooling: Noctua NH-D14 65.0 CFM CPU Cooler; 200mm Fans x3; | Case: HAF 922 | PSU: Corsair Pro 750W

80+ FPS in Raids on Ultra. Stay mad.
    This setup no longer hits 80+ FPS in raids on Ultra. Stay sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Eh, they all thought what they were doing was justified since they were titanmade and kept everyone from being killed by the Mantid /shrug
    That adds a little depth to them but in game they still come across a evil wanna be overlords rather than misguided.