View Poll Results: Have you ever bought condoms?

Voters
346. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    259 74.86%
  • No

    87 25.14%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
8
LastLast
  1. #101
    Legendary! Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    6,154
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    Yes I have, though I don't use them with my current girlfriend. You shouldn't really be ashamed buying condoms, as sex is really normal (unless you're in the kinky kind of stuff).
    Kinky is normal!

  2. #102
    Herald of the Titans Grimord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,617
    Yes. Always bought them at a pharmacy so I never had any issue. Might depend on the culture, though.


  3. #103
    Many times.

    I will never understand why someone would find buying condoms embarrassing. You're being a responsible person taking care of your own and your partners sexual health! You should feel good about that!

    So not cool that some clerks try to shame people when they buy condoms. They're probably just jealous because they're not getting any.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lochglen View Post
    I am wondering if Blizzard are going to give the Alliance the 5 mounts because the worgen have running wild, the horde have 5 new mounts , i just think they should balance it out, how say you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    hows about you give half your money to africa because you have more than them, and it's not balanced
    no? didn't think so

  4. #104
    No, I haven't.

  5. #105
    Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,684
    Oh yeah. Buy them every month. It's not that big of a deal.

    If someone confronted me about it, for what ever reason, I'd give them a healthy dose of my opinion along with a "mind your own fucking business" punctuation at the end.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

  6. #106
    There is nothing to be ashamed off, for being responsible at sex

  7. #107
    Warchief gutnbrg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New Mageland
    Posts
    2,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiken3 View Post
    I've bought condoms a couple of times. Always tried out different brands, cause... Well, I'm a bit over average. I need to go to an actual sex-shops to find ones that are big enough(<.< no trolling). Although, if your point is if I am being awkward about it.. Nope
    I think you are hyping urself up a little bit too much...I am also above average(also not trolling) and I can go to any 711 or gas station and buy condoms that fit perfectly fine. Magnums are for over average guys if u really need them. Unless you are like over 12inches, there is no need to go to a sex shop LOL.

  8. #108
    The Lightbringer jvbastel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Flanders
    Posts
    3,524
    I've bought them once or twice, I prefer not to use them, don't like it. I prefer to be a bit more picky about who I sleep with.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

  9. #109
    Moderator Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    4,574
    I really feel uncomfortable buying condoms from people, so whenever I buy condoms I go through the self service check out at Coles.
    And I hide the condoms under other items in the basket and then quickly put them through and throw in the bag and then hope no one saw.

    Even though I know it's not a big deal, I still dislike other people seeing my buy that kind of thing.

    EDIT: I realized I typed that as if it's uncommon for me to use self service check outs. I always go through the self service check out if I can. If I'm in a mall that has two supermarkets and one has a self service then that's the one I go to!

  10. #110
    Personally I have never bought them myself. Closeted gay man here, that isn't really ready to get out into the world just yet.
    But I do work in a supermarket. And I have to admit, when I swipe condoms through I do take a look at my customers and judge them. I am sorry, its just what I do. If they are an attractive couple, sure go ahead. If it is a 50+ year old man with his asian 20 year old wife however, I feel repulsed.

  11. #111
    Moderator Kerdoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ekerö
    Posts
    5,171
    I rather buy condoms than pregnancy tests It is not like the ones you buy it from will judge you.

  12. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I dont see why it should be embarrassing, taking care of your sexual health is responsible.

    Always bought them in supermarkets.
    Exactly. Nothing to be embarrassed about with being healthy.

    I buy them all the time, but let's just say I have no reason to suspect the clerk will think small of me.
    If people criticized the Bible as much as they criticize WOW we'd all be atheists.

  13. #113
    Legendary! Reg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    6,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Penatar View Post
    Exactly. Nothing to be embarrassed about with being healthy.

    I buy them all the time, but let's just say I have no reason to suspect the clerk will think small of me.
    Phrasing! lol

  14. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Implying store clerks are actively paying attention/care about what their customers are buying (Ive spent too much time in retail as a kid).

    I bought them once, they were a industrial pack of like 100 of them. Being the promiscuous little ass I used to be, I figured I'd of used them all by the end of the summer.

    I still had half the box by the time I left my parents house almost 6 years later.
    Sounds like somebody watched American Pie that summer
    Intel i5 2500K (4.5 GHz) | Asus Z77 Sabertooth | 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Crucial M4 128GB | Asus Xonar DGX | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Fractal Design Arc Midi | Corsair HX650

    Tanking with the Blessing of Kings - The TankSpot Guide to the Protection Paladin - Updated for Patch 5.4!

  15. #115
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    15,632
    All the time. And I go to the GUM clinic to check ups after being with a guy.

    Actually gum clinics a good place to get free condoms and lube.

  16. #116
    When I was younger, I always enjoyed this transaction. I would find the youngest looking kid working a register, and buy the goofiest items possible along with the condoms. A great combination would be a box of condoms, a bag of rubber bands, a bag of adult diapers, a douche and a Cracked magazine. Try buying that with a straight face when some pimply faced 15 year old kid rings it all up. Classic.

  17. #117
    Mechagnome Liagala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    616
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    When I was younger, I always enjoyed this transaction. I would find the youngest looking kid working a register, and buy the goofiest items possible along with the condoms. A great combination would be a box of condoms, a bag of rubber bands, a bag of adult diapers, a douche and a Cracked magazine. Try buying that with a straight face when some pimply faced 15 year old kid rings it all up. Classic.
    That's awesome. I wouldn't quite have the guts to do it, but I'd be killing myself laughing if someone I was with, did.
    [22:14] <+Lia> And why is Ruken molesting trees?
    [22:14] <@Rukentuts> Because they give me wood.
    [22:14] <+Lia> ...
    [22:14] <+Lia> worst pun ever
    [22:15] * Rukentuts boughs.

  18. #118
    Herald of the Titans Razorice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Over there --->
    Posts
    2,814
    I buy them quite often, but the store clerk doesn't seem to care. Why would you be ashamed of buying condoms? You're just taking an extra step to save yurself from trouble.

  19. #119
    Over 9000! PizzaSHARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    9,885
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I really feel uncomfortable buying condoms from people, so whenever I buy condoms I go through the self service check out at Coles.
    And I hide the condoms under other items in the basket and then quickly put them through and throw in the bag and then hope no one saw.

    Even though I know it's not a big deal, I still dislike other people seeing my buy that kind of thing.

    EDIT: I realized I typed that as if it's uncommon for me to use self service check outs. I always go through the self service check out if I can. If I'm in a mall that has two supermarkets and one has a self service then that's the one I go to!
    What makes you so embarrassed about people seeing that you're buying a pack of rubbers?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    It is impossible for a tear of sadness to land on a Warrior Beard. As soon as the tear lands on the Warrior Beard, it is now a happy tear.
    5:10 AM - Everything Nice: PizzaSHARK, you're my stand in! You're promoted to like.. Semi-bestfriend.
    MMOC IRC!

  20. #120
    I just get them wherever they sell them and i'm closest too.
    Don't think there's any reason to be ashamed.
    What will people say? oh look at that dude, hes going to fuck. Haha!
    Trylb / Galesin
    Winners never quit, Quitters never win
    Nobody Said It Was Easy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •